Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Analysing "Spider-Verse" and looking for help

OK, I'm restoring the last thread I created before CBR Forums restarted. Here we go.

I'm very freaked out by this future new adventure. It seems a great way to compensate the stinking year of "Superior Spider-Junk", with an adventure possibly at the same level of "Spider-Island". There are several things I want to comment with you about them, and to ask you a little help. I recognized most of the Spider-Man's versions we see in the Promo Image but there's a few ones who escape me, so I would appreciate the help to identify them. My head almost explode after counting so many Spider-Mans, honestly. You can find information about them in Marvel's wikia, once they are identified. OK, let's check them:

1º) Spiderman 2099 (Miguel O'Hara): From the year 2099, known as Earth-928.
    2º) Spider-Wolf (Peter Parker): Werewolf Spider-Man from Earth-7085.
    3º) Spider-Man Noir (Peter Parker): From Noir Universe, also known as Earth-90214.
    4º) Spiderman X (Peter Parker): From Earth X, also known as Earth-9997.
    *NOTE: It could also appear Venom (May Parker) and his "illusion son", Ben Parker II.
    5º) Ghost Spider (Peter Parker): Previously known as "The Amazing Spider", from the annual special "Identity Crisis". From Earth-11638.
    6º) Prince Arachne (Sir Peter Parker): From Marvel Fairy Tales, a Spider-Version of "Cinderella". (Boy, it sounds stupid!). From Earth-71004.
    7º) Kwaku Anansi (Marvel Fairy Tales): The african legend of Anansi, Earth-7082.
    8º) Spider (Izumi): A Japanese story from Marvel Fairy Tales, Earth-7930.
    9º) Captain Spider-Verse (Peter Parker): It can be the Spider-Man from "What If V2 #31", where Spider-Man kept the powers of Captain Universe. Earth-91110.
    10º) Captain Spider (Flash Thompson): Flash Thompson was bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter, Earth-78127. (From "What If V1 #7).

11º) Spider-Girl (Betty Brant): Betty Brant was bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter, Earth-78227. (From "What If V1 #7).
    *NOTE: In the two previous realities, Peter Parker eventually became Spider-Man too after extracting the dead radioactive spider.
    12º) Spider-Man (Ben Reilly): Possibly the one from "What If V2 #86", where Ben Reilly had to kill Peter after he was brainwashed by the Jackal to kill MJ, then he took Peter's life and kept his version of Spider-Man's classic costume. From Earth-199606.
    13º) Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly): Possibly the one from the alternative Clone Saga, where Ben Reilly survived and kept the Scarlet Spider's name. From Earth-91101.
    14º) Spider-Ham (Peter Porker): Spiderman's animal cartoonish version, from Earth-8311.
    15º) Spider-Monkey (Peter Parker): From the universe of Marvel Apes, Earth-8101.
    16º) Spider-Man (Bruce Banner): From the universe of "Bullet Points" arc, where Bruce Banner became an "unstable" Spiderman after Peter Parker ironically became the Hulk. (Earth-70105).
    *NOTE: Technically he's not a Spider, but do you think Peter-Hulk could appear here too?
    17º) Spider-Man 2211 (Max Borne): Future world of 2211, from EARTH-9500.
    *NOTE: Have you noticed he's using his mechanical arms just like Doc Ock's ones?
    18º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From the Mangaverse, Earth-2301.
    *NOTE: It could appear his Mary Jane Watson too, who is Spider-Woman here.
    19º) The Spider (Peter Parker): Evil killer version of Peter, bonded with Carnage's symbiote and with Deadpool's personality. From Earth-15.
    20º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): A future where Peter Parker dies fighting the police, in his "Last Stand". From Earth-312500.

21º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): The Mainstream and Prime version from Earth-616.
    22º) Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew): Possibly the one from Earth-616; however, it could also be the one from Earth-TRN207, the earth where Peter Parker never existed.
    23º) Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker): Brutal clone of Spider-Man from Earth-616.
    24º) Iron Spider* (Patrick): Possibly the last remaining clone of Michael Van Patrick, who used the Iron Spider-Man's armor to copy Spider-Man's powers; although we haven't seen him for a long time. From the mainstream Earth-616.
    25º) Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon): Possibly the one from Earth-616, although it could also be the one from the What If version of "Grim Hunt", where Spiderman killed Kraven the Hunter. This one is from Earth 11209.
    26º) Doppelganger: Evil copy of Spider-Man from Earth-616. Not clearly seen in the image, except for half of his six arms with claws.
    27º) Spider-Man II (Miles Morales): Current Spider-Man of the Ultimate Universe after Peter Parker's death, from Earth-1610.
    28º) Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew): Female clone of the Ultimate version of Peter Parker, from Earth-1610. According to rumors, she's going to become his reality new Black Widow.
    *NOTE: Not sure, but maybe we could see here the other Spider-Clones of Ultimate Peter Parker (Tarantula, Kaine and the Scorpion) and even Ultimate Peter Parker too.

29º) Spider-Girl (May Parker): Future daugther of Spider-Man and Mary Jane from the MC2 Universe, from Earth-982. (Also one of my very favourite Spider-Heroes). However, it could also be the Spider-Girl from Earth-1122 (daughter of Ben Reilly and Mary Jane) and she was a member of the Heralds in Earth X; but I doubt it.
    *NOTE: It could also appear other Spider-Characters from MC2, like Spider-Man (Gerry Drew), Mayhem (April Parker) and Darkdevil (Reilly Tyne).
    30º) A Black suit Spider-Man. I have no clear clue about who could be this character. I have a few suspictions about it:
    - Ultimate Peter Parker with the black suit, from the videogame "Shattered Dimensions".
    - Spider-Man merged with the symbiote, from Earth-9811. (What If V2 #114).
    - Spider-Man from the What If version of "Back in Black", from Earth-90213.
    - Spider-Man possessed by the symbiote, from Earth-1089. (What If V2 #4).
    - Maybe an alternative version of Mac Gargan when he was the Dark Spiderman as Venom?

31º) A Man-Spider, where Peter Parker's mutation turned him into a monster.
    32º) A Spider-Man with the costume of Future Foundation.
    33º) A Spider-Man version with the ridiculous costume of the "Amazing Bag-Man".
    34º) A Spider-Man version wearing the Spider-Armou Mark II.
    35º) A Spider-Man version wearing the Spider-Armou Mark III.

36º) There's a Spider-Man behind Spider-Girl (Betty Brant) that I can't identify.
    37º) A Spider-Man situated behind Spider-Man, who I can't identify.
    38º) A Spider-Man I can identify at Spider-Ham's right side, situated between the left arm and leg of the mainstream Spider-Man.

Well, any help to complete this information, please?

All-New Member

Sorry mate! I got the imaging wrong but let's see if we can break it down. If you're referring to the vague face to the left of Betty Brant then to me that looks like Zombie Spider-Man (the one who got killed by Sandman).

The one between regular Spider-Man and Spider-Ham is Secret War Spider-Man costume.

As for the one behind Spider-Man it looks like either Superior Spider-Man or Ben Reilly's Spider-Man costume. It's really hard to tell.
    Last edited by Adam.A; 05-01-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Astonishing Member

Thanks for the info, Adam.A; but I think there's something wrong:
    + The first one doesn't seem Zombie Spider-Man, I don't see the zombie's teeth or anything.
    + Do you know where I can find more info of this "Secret War's Suit"? It doesn't ring a bell to me.
    + Sorry, it seems I wrote a wrong description. The third one that I don't recognize is the black and white Spiderman just under Spider-Ham.

Next comment I want to do. So, according to the data, it seems Morlun will try to destroy every-single Spider in the universe. Well, that's clearly impossible because there are too many spiders for him to kill; and he will clearly be stopped before he can kill them all.

Well, as far as I know, I think the most logical thing could be that Morlun would kill those spiders who we know they are dead. (To save continuity). Let me explain, a few of the spiders from the promo image had a story that ended with their deaths. Mainly these ones:
    + Captain Spider (Flash Thompson): From Earth-78127 (What If V1 #7), his first battle against the Vulture caused his death because he didn't have Peter's webshooters to save himself from a sky drop in the middle of the air.
    + Spider-Man (Max Borne): From Earth-9500, he died after a parallel version of the Chameleon shot him at his head.
    + The Spider (Peter Parker): From Earth-15, he died after receiving a supernova blast from Firestar. He's a killer version of Spiderman, bonded to Carnage's symbiote.
    + Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-312500, he's the old version of Peter who died shot by the police in "Peter Parker's Last Stand".

However, if they are going to change realities or something, I can't avoid imagine if, after meeting the other Spider-Men, "Captain Spider" recieves a par of webshooters and use them to save himself from the fall against the Vulture.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Morlun won't be able to defeat all those Spider-Men. I mean, look at these Spider-Men who could appear:
    + Captain Spider-Verse (Peter Parker): From Earth-91110 (What If V2 #31), an earth where Spider-Man kept the Uni-Power; at least, for a longer time. Morlun's strength didn't have a reason to envy Hulk's or Thor's strength; but this Captain Spider-Verse was able to defeat Hulk, Thor and even an "all mighty" Nebula without too much difficulties. So I don't think Morlun will be able to defeat this Spider with the Uni-power.
    + Ghost Spider (Peter Parker): From Earth-11638, this Spider-Man was already dead once and there was a time when he feed on parallels Spider-Men; and now he has new powers which I would say they are similar to the Ghost Rider. I don't think Morlun can defeat this one either, especially when this is a Parker who has been already dead.
    + Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-2149, the original universe of the Marvel Zombies. He's already dead, so I don't think Morlun can kill him again. This zombie was destroyed by the Sandman, but who knows?, it could return too; when he was free of the hunger.
    + Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-9140 (What If V2 #24), an Earth where Wolverine became the Lord of Vampires and Spider-Man was turned into a vampire. He was destroyed at the end of this story, but maybe we could see another Vampire Spider-Man from another reality. Morlun wouldn't be able to defeat this one either, specially because they are both "vampires".

One more thing, I don't care if some Spiders die... But they better don't dare to kill my favourite one: Spider-Girl, from MC2. I want this girl returning to her home dimension safely at the end, leaving the door open for the return of her adventures someday. I'll go Hulk Mode if they kill her!!!!

Well, what do you think?

This whole "Spider-Verse" thing scares the hell out of me; I think it has the potential to be a huge mess and I feel it also takes away from what makes Spidey unique and accessible. I am fine with satellite characters and books but I feel like we just went through "Spider-Island" a few years ago and this seems to be a retread of that, at least thematically. I really, really hope Slott proves me wrong here.

BANNED

I agree. I'm wary of Slott tackling this story, and it's not like this hasnt been done before (90s animated series), it's got a lot to live up to. I too don't want Mayday to die, it'd be worse also if all of Slott's new Spider-Men creations he says he's creating for this event end up helping to save the day over Spiders we've been accustomed to for years. The man loves to make a big deal out of new characters, except I've cared very little about all of those additions (Anna Maria excluded)

I hope we see The Spider, from The Spider Who Went Out Into the Cold. And a lot of interaction between the two Maydays. Both Miguels. And a lot of Ultimate Jessica Drew.

Honestly, as much as I want to see Kaine and Peter patch things up, I'd rather see it in Amazing or New Warriors than here.

Astonishing Member

Let's see, next comment. I would like to mention a few other Spider-Men we have seen in the past but they haven't appeared in the promo image, and I think it would be interesting to see them in this story. Let's see:

1º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-92100 (What If V2 #42), an earth where Spider-Man kept his six arms and he became a celebrity for the handicapped.
    2º) Spider-Man (Paviitr Prabhakar): From Earth-50101, the Spider-Man from the India.
    3º) Spider-Woman (Mary Jane Watson): From Earth-92124, home of the "United States of Amazonia". This one I really want to see her.
    4º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-58163, the Spider-Man of "House of M".
    5º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-8351, the Spider-Man from a reality where he became a friend of Wolverine; and eventually a spy, a Black Op... and a killer.
    6º) Poison (Peter Parker): From Earth-70134 (What If? The Other), where Peter Parker rejected his inner spider, the Venom symbiote merged with him and became a monstruosity.
    7º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-96282, where Jameson adopted Peter Parker after both John Jameson and Aunt May died.
    8º) Spider (Peter Parquagh): From Earth-311, the Spider-Man from 1602. Already confirmed to appear in the preview; I just hope he won't die against Morlun.
    9º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-37072, a world ruled and transformed by Kulan Gath's power; and Spider-Man is the only one who wasn't affected by his magic.
    10º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-90266 (or any other), where Spider-Man formed the new Fantastic Four along with Hulk, Wolverine and the Ghost Rider.
    11º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker): From Earth-9105, a world where Moises didn't free the slaves and where Egypt has became ruler of everything.
    12º) Spider-Jameson (John Jameson): From Earth-78327 (What If V1 #7), a world where it was John Jameson who was bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter.

There are even more, but these are the only ones I can post for now. Please, comment something.

Not to derail the thread too much but there was a preview in the FCBD Guardians of the Galaxy comic for a Spider-verse in November later this year. It's suppose to have "every Spider-Man ever", according to full page ad following the preview for it. I'm looking forward to checking it out.

Astonishing Member

I saw the preview, I didn't like the result. I really hope something will happen at the end that will restore the dead spiders back to life. You know, like "time traveling experience that never happened" or something like that. By the way, when Morlun disappeared, didn't the place he went look like the future 2099?

Anyway, I want to mention that there are a few continuity problems with the Spider-Men of the Promo Image. Either this will have to be fixed in the story or we are going to have more "non-sense" time travel around here. Let's see:

1º) Spiderman X (Peter Parker): From Earth X, also known as Earth-9997. This is the look he had back in the "Planet X" arc; but after "Universe X" and "Paradise X", this Peter Parker started to do exercise, he lost weight and became a cop. In his "present", now he wears a police uniform and a badge with a spider on it.
    2º) Prince Arachne (Sir Peter Parker): From Marvel Fairy Tales, Earth-71004. The suit he wears in the image was the first one, but at the end of his story, he started to wear a "knight armor" version of the black suit.
    3º) Captain Spider-Verse (Peter Parker): It can be the Spider-Man from "What If V2 #31", where Spider-Man kept the powers of Captain Universe. Earth-91110. But at the end of his story, he also ended losing the Uni-Power after a confrontation with a Doombot.
    4º) And there are the Spider-Men I mentioned before who are dead:
    + Captain Spider (Flash Thompson), from Earth-78127 (What If V1 #7).
    + Spider-Man 2211 (Max Borne) from Earth-9500.
    + The Spider (Peter Parker) from Earth-15.
    + Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from Earth-312500.

There's another big problem with this story. Basically, what they are showing us around here is "Every Single Spider" from the Multiverse; and the "fun" in this event is that all the spiders look different one way or another. But if they are going to show "Every Single Spider" there's a problem, because there are several "Spider-Men" who are "repeated" in the multiverse. In some cases, they could explain the suppostly dead characters as the "repeated spiders" from other realities. That could respect the continuity. Check this:

1º) Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from Earth-616: There are several alternative Spider-Men identical to the classic one; mainly, the Spider-Men from "What If" stories where Spider-Man only made a cameo and there's no important difference in the outside. Let's see some of them:
    + Spider-Man from Earth-820231 (What If V1 31), where Wolverine killed the Hulk.
    + Spider-Man from Earth-8312 (What If V1 42), where Susan Richards died in Childbirth.
    + Spider-Man from Earth-804 (What If V1 20), where Rick Jones died in the Skrull-Kree War.
    + Spider-Man from Earth-90200 (What If V2 10), where Punisher's family wasn't killed in their picnic.

2º) Spider-Girl (May Parker) from MC2 Universe, Earth-982. She has at least one duplicate:
    + Spider-Girl (May Paker) from Earth-1122 (daughter of Ben Reilly and Mary Jane). She was a member of the Heralds in Paradise X.

3º) Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara) from Earth-928. He has three duplicates:
    + Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara) from Earth-6375, a divergent version of the 2099 AD.
    + Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara) from Earth-96099, teenage version of the character, who appeared in the "Timestorm 2099" arc.
    + Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara) from Earth-9411, from the UK Editions.

4º) Spider-Monkey (Peter Parker) from the Marvel Apes Universe, Earth-8101. Two duplicates:
    + Spider-Monkey (Peter Parker) from Earth-95019.
    + Spider-Monkey (Peter Parker) from Earth-TRN257.

Do you think it will be funny to see several Spiders repeated?

Astonishing Member

Sorry for the double post, but nobody else has answered. Don't stop your comments, please. I have been thinking about how it will be the reaction of the Spider-Men meeting each other. I'm pretty sure meeting their alternatives selves, especially the ones from "What if?" stories will give them some things to think. Let's check the potential ideas I suspect:

1º) As the mainstream's Spider-Man, Peter Parker from Earth-616 is the Spider-Man who has met more versions of himself in past adventures. Let's see:
    + Clearly, Peter has met all the other Spiders who live in his own dimension: Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly), Kaine, Araña (Anya Corazón)... etc.
    + Spider-Man 2099 (Miguel O'Hara): Peter met him in the adventure "Spider-Man Meets Spider-Man 2099". And I believe there were other encounters between them after that one.
    - Peter also met an alternative version of Miguel O'Hara in "Timestorm 2009-2099", in the place named Earth-96099. Basically, the main difference is that this version of Miguel is still a teen.
    + Spider-Man 2211 (Max Borne): Peter also met this future Spider-Man in the adventure where he met Miguel O'Hara.
    + Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from Earth-11638. Peter met this parallel version of himself in the "Amazing Spider-Man Annual #38", in a shared adventure with Hulk and Deadpool.
    + Spider-Man II (Miles Morales): Obviously, Peter met this guy in his trip to the Ultimate Universe in "Spider-Men".
    - However, Peter never had the chance to met his alternative self from the Ultimate Universe, since it was killed by the Ultimate version of the Green Goblin. Unless we can count the events from the videogame "Spider-Man: Shaterred Dimensions" as canon.
    + The same thing can be applied with 616's Spider-Man meeting his alternative self from the Noir Universe. I think they didn't met outside of the game's story.

2º) Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker) from MC2 once traveled to the past and met Peter when he was young. But technically, that was the past self of his own dad, not the same young Peter from 616; so I don't think that can count as a real "crossover".
    + Of course, Spider-Girl also met the other spiders from her own dimension: Spider-Man II (Gerry Drew), Araña (Anya Corazón) and Mayhem (her own clone) between others.
    - This doesn't officially count, but an almost identical alternative version of Spider-Girl (Earth-1122) met the Peter Parker and her own alternative self from the Universe-X.

3º) Now, let's see which meetings would be really deep for Peter Parker in this adventure:
    + Spider-Monsters: You can easily imagine how traumatic it will be for Peter to meet monsters version of himself. Imagine if he meets the Spider-Zombie from "Marvel Zombies", the Spider-Wolf or the Spider-Vampire.
    + Spider-Ham: As far as I know, Peter has never met this version of "himself", although we know the character exist in his reality as a cartoon character. So imagine his reaction if he meet him face to face; and I believe Peter feels embarassed of himself because of this character.
    + Captain Spider (Flash Thompson): Peter will totally freak out to discover a spider version of Flash Thompson, and I believe this Flash will freak out too if he discover "puny Parker" is a better Spider-Hero than him. I even can imagine Peter punching him in the face as a retaliation of all the bad times in high school. He couldn't do it with regular Thompson without killing him with his spider-strength; but know?, they are equal.
    + Spider-Girl (Betty Brant): The same freaky feeling will definetely happen between Peter and this alternative Betty Brant. I'm pretty sure Peter will try to warm this Betty about the big troubles her life will have in the future, like his husband Ned Leeds becoming the HobGoblin and stuff.
    + Spider-Man (Bruce Banner): Another freaky meeting if Peter meets face to face this Bruce Banner in person. Peter will surely feel very "unconfortable" discovering a world where Uncle Ben died before he met him and where he ended even more "jinxed" than before with the curse of the Hulk. But Peter could possibly feel a little better if he discover his alternative self heroic sacrifice to stop Galactus. And I wonder how this Bruce Banner will feel knowing he's a Hulk in 616's world.

+ Spider-Monkey (Peter Parker): I'm not sure how Peter will react if he meets his Marvel Apes' self. I mean, meeting a monkey version of yourself can be weird enough; but one who also has your spider powers and names himself "Spider-Monkey", Peter could either laugh or cry. On the other hand, Spider-Monkey, could be very interested in his parallel self, who understand the meaning of mercy that the Baboon told him.
    + Spider-Girl (May Parker): Now this is a very interesting meeting. May already met his young father in a time-travel adventure, so it could be very interesting to see Peter's reaction mmeting the daughter he could have had with Mary jane if he had rejected Mephisto's deal.
    + Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew): Peter already met Miles Morales, but he didn't have the chance to meet Jessica; who is the female clone of his parallel self. Peter already has a story with clones, but I wonder how he will feel meeting a clone that the Jackal never had the idea to create.
    + The Spider: A Peter Parker bonded with Carnage's symbiote who is a serial murderer. Surely, Peter will feel furious knowing such a monster version of himself even exist.
    + Spider-Woman (Mary Jane Watson): I'm talking about the one from Amazonia's reality. You have to admit it, it will be really impacting for Peter to meet a Spider-Version of his long time girlfriend/wife here; especially if we consider the events of Spider Island.

What do you think of these possible meetings?

Astonishing Member

Come on, people!! Somebody post an answer!!

Another character I'm very interested to see how it will react to the other Spiders from alternative dimensions is my favourite girl, Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker). You have to admit it, meeting some of these Spiders could be a great sperience for our girl. Not to mention that Mayday, somehow, has always got the ability to influence positively on others. Let's check which spiders would be interesting to meet her:
    + Spider-Man 616 (Peter Parker): May wouldn't be happy to know that this Peter had to erase his marriage with Mary Jane, therefore avoiding the chance to have an alternative self in this reality. But I guess she could understand it somehow; I mean, it was to save Aunt May's life.
    + Spider-Man (Peter Parker) of Universe-X: There's an alternative version of May in this reality, so it would be interesting if she meets her other self. Will she bring her back memories of April, her symbiote clone? However, if she meets this Peter as he was before becoming a policeman, surely she will be ashamed.
    + Captain Spider-Verse (Peter Parker): He has an alternative version of May too. It would be interesting to see May facing an alternative version of his father who is as powerful as a god, or even more. And what would she think if she knows her alternative self has both spider and uni-powers?
    + Scarlet Spider (Ben reilly): The one from the alternative story of the Clone Saga. There's an alternative version of May here too; so it would be very sweet for May to finally meet her "Uncle Ben". Although I wonder which will be her reaction if she discovers he's a clone of his father.

+ Spider-Girl (Betty Brant): Something tells me Mayday will shout out loud after seeing such "indecent" costume; and she will surely be furious if she knows that her young father designed it.
    + Spider-Ham (Peter Porker): In a special adventure, May discovered the existence of this character in a cartoon DVD; and she will surely feel the same ridiculous if she meets the character in person. Not to mention her reaction if he discover this Peter also has an alternative version of her, whose name is "Swiney-Girl".
    + Spider-Girl (Anya Corazon): May will be really bugged meeting the alternative Araña from the "What If...? Grim Hunt", where she replaced her father's place as the "main spider" and uses her name. May must be really angry with HER Araña after she temporally stole her body.
    + Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker): May managed to redeem her reality's Kaien somehow and find him a way to find peace in live. Maybe She can do the same for this version of his "Uncle Kaine".
    + Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew): May never met face to face her reality's Spider-Woman, so maybe meeting an alternative one can be more "ilustrative" for her. I can't avoid to think in her reaction if she also meets the Ultimate version and discover she's a female clone of her father.

They said that we will even see the Spider-Man from the "Ultimate Spider-Man" tv-series, so it would be interesting to see some of the animated Spider-Mans in this adventure too. Let's see:
    + Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from the animated series of 1994-1998. The series ended with a huge cliffhanger without resolving, so it would be nice if they allow us to see the result of the final episode. Ironically, in this series we also had an adventure between several Spider-Men from alternative dimensions; so I guess they can use some of them too here. Let's see:
    - Armored Spider-Man: A rich version of Spider-Man who never failed in his life, and in consequence, he's arrogant and spoiled. Truth is, he looks like a lot to Tony Stark.
    - Octo-Spider: A Spider-Man who inherited Doc Ock's arms after their ultimate battle.
    - Man-Spider: A Spider-Man who never found a cure for his mutation and became a monster.
    + Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from "Spider-Man Unlimited". It would be cool to see this Spider-Man too, with his techno suit with sonic weapons and stealth mode. It would be nice too if they allow us to know some things of his reality too, considering the series was abruptly cancelled.

Well, opinions, please?

Wonder if the black suited Spidey is from a timeline where Pete kept the symbiote or Pete from the pre OMD Back In Black era?

The full banner, featuring SpOck and 6 armed Spider-Man

I really want Earth-8545 Mary Jane/Spider-Woman to appear and pair her with Anya! Then brake their hearts because MJ needs to return to her universe :/

Looking forward to ASM 500's Future Spider-Man.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

All-New Member The Amazing Spider-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Looking forward to ASM 500's Future Spider-Man.
    Same here. I always wanted closure from that issue. I wanted to know what events led to him getting killed in a cemetery.