Hello everyone this is Loghesh and i'm like most people,an ardent fan of comics...I have enjoyed them right from childhood...i'm currently pursuing a bachelor's program in Electrical engineering....recently I thought about it and decided to try my level best to create comics not for the sake of money but for the enjoyment of sharing my very own comic with you all...

Enough about myself and moving onto my plot/idea...the name of the comic is TRIDENT(obvious right!) And it showcases the life and times of not one but 3 protagonists covering a time period of more than 30 years...so a short summary of the initial plot is as the following...

TRINDENT
Plot:
Yr 2041 every aspect of life is controlled by time..time travel/shift is being used by almost everyone as a commodity(similar to a smartphone)…fatal or minor accidents or unwanted occurances are changed by using those time devices(time can be manupilated for only few minutes)…the device was introduced by Walter Neumann a famed entrepreneur (age 60s)

An Interpol personnel Adam Sanchez adopted son of a Cuban family,chases down a notorious cyber punk Igor Antón Seth…Igor is after the Gate key which will enable him to travel to anytime in the past( creating an alternate universe),he wants to restore the power of his father's mafia which was devoured by an unpopular comman man named Johnny Blaine in the early 2020s…who lost his life due to unstated reasons…

The gatekey is held up in Walter's R&D base,only accessible by Walter himself..it has pre existing dial of 1997…
Igor however overides the base and succeeds in opening the time gate for the year 2016 right at the time his mafia was at its peak strength…but a duel with Adam occurs which results in both of them entering 2016…

What changes are going to occur due to these two unwanted guests from future…what does the fate has in store for Justin Blaine(age 23 in 2016) and his family for the future…

what could be the truth behind 1997 time jump?

(P.s the 3rd protagonist Marcus Smith is related to the 1997 event)

So having read the plot summary please post your thoughts down below... It means alot....thank you for reading this thread.