Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Last week too, now that I think about it.
    last week ?
    what happened last week?

end of the day, it's just the sheer number of hashtags.
    how many % are bots..we would'nt know.
    it becomes so loud that media have to report it.

i'm thinking about starting a #bringbatmantomarvel just for the lols

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Tumblr(and twitter) crowd actually made Arrow what it is now. You would be shocked on how serious the producers take these.
    it's probably the only series that panders to them this much
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    last week ?
    what happened last week?
    I forgot to add this in my original post.

Last week was #giveelsaagirlfriend.

This week was #givecaptainamericaaboyfriend.

Mighty Member

Arrow has increasingly become a laughing stock. There were comments on one of the TMNT trailers about Casey getting with Felicity and it would be organic like that hack Guggenheim always says. Also something was on the GoT Reddit.

Reviews have not been kind either:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...nap-story.html
    Last edited by regnak; 05-26-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Black View Post
    Holy shit, that's hysterical.
    The Internet never fails to amuse &/or disturb one on a daily basis.

As for me, while I can't say I enjoy or care about Arrow all that much anymore, I don't hate it enough to go join another shows fanbase out of smite. Seriously why is this childish notion of going to the competition out of spite still a thing?

But yea, Arrow may arguably be the worst DCTV show on TV, but fans on reddit overacting isn't going to change that. XD
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Tumblr(and twitter) crowd actually made Arrow what it is now. You would be shocked on how serious the producers take these.
    I have a 4chan thread saved of the residents of /co/ asking that Felicity become a main character during Season 2. Its hilarious in hindsight.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Mighty Member

No one cares about reddit or tumbler because none of them have the real numbers to be anything but a self absorbed clique that basically don't vote and have no jobs no creative talent themselves and largely no future which is why they spend all their time bashing things. They don't buy the advertised products which like it or not is what fuels network and producers concerns. This show while starting off on the wrong foot by establishing Queen as a killer at the start is a quantum leap over similar fare in the sixties,seventies and eighties.The people who critique the on again off again relationship dynamics have never been in a high stress law enforcement,military or first responder situation that the Arrow team encounters. My one complaint is what happened to the daughter? As far as other aspects go I think the standard episode length was too short to cover all the bases. Keep complaining instead of offering supportive suggestions and it creates a tsunami of cancellations and we lose all these shows. In other words grow the hell up.
    Last edited by alton; 05-26-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    No one cares about reddit or tumbler because none of them have the real numbers to be anything but a self absorbed clique that basically don't vote and have no jobs no creative talent themselves and largely no future which is why they spend all their time bashing things. They don't buy the advertised products which like it or is what really fuels network and producers concerns. This show while starting off on the wrong foot by establishing Queen as a killer at the start is a quantum leap over similar fare in the sixties,seventies and eighties.The people who critique the on again off again relationship dynamics have never been in a high stress law enforcement,military or first responder situation that the Arrow team encounters. My one complaint is what happened to the daughter? As far as other aspects go I think the standard episode length was too short to cover all the bases. Keep complaining instead of offering supportive suggestions and it creates a tsunami of cancellations and we lose all these shows. In other words grow the hell up.

LOL, offering constructive criticism to Guggenheim just gets you written off as rival shippers. You should take your own advice.

We Supergirl fans love Arrow. When ever someone bashes Supergirl, we can always say, well, Supergirl is better than Arrow.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    We Supergirl fans love Arrow. When ever someone bashes Supergirl, we can always say, well, Supergirl is better than Arrow.
    Actually it is completely different than Arrow so it isn't even comparable but that is what makes both shows fun. Just wait until the bashers start in on Supergirl though and Supergirl is already slipping in the ratings a bit. I think a lot of that has to do with the erratic scheduling.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    LOL, offering constructive criticism to Guggenheim just gets you written off as rival shippers. You should take your own advice.
    I don't have to because I'm not the one complaining. What the heck is rival shippers by the way? Did you ever have direct contact with Guggenheim and get blown off or are you just blowing smoke? Like I said keep the snark factor high and these shows fall like dominos and we are left with multiple Trump reality shows.

Well, first thing's first: this is clearly for humorous purposes.

But the reason why the media pays so much attention to Reddit is simply because it has such a large audience, large enough to get a regular stream of celebrities and even Obama to do their AMAs.

Saying, "Nobody takes Reddit seriously" is contradicted just by the simple fact that there's media coverage of this one-off joke.

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    Actually it is completely different than Arrow so it isn't even comparable but that is what makes both shows fun. Just wait until the bashers start in on Supergirl though and Supergirl is already slipping in the ratings a bit. I think a lot of that has to do with the erratic scheduling.
    I think that now that Supergirl is on the CW the ratings will stabilize and the schedule will be more consistent. Plus the CW will probably run re-runs of Supergirl when they don't have a new episode
    like the CW does with Arrow and Flash instead of how CBS ran Big Bang re-runs so people never new if Supergirl was still on or had been cancelled. I feel that was a factor in the loss of audience as
    the season went on. For example the Flash cross-over gave Supergirl a boost, and instead of Supergirl next week, CBS ran yet another Big Bang re-run. CBS was just a lousy place for Supergirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Well, first thing's first: this is clearly for humorous purposes.

But the reason why the media pays so much attention to Reddit is simply because it has such a large audience, large enough to get a regular stream of celebrities and even Obama to do their AMAs.

Saying, "Nobody takes Reddit seriously" is contradicted just by the simple fact that there's media coverage of this one-off joke.
    No, what the media coverage means is that the "No one cares about Reddit" is false.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    No, what the media coverage means is that the "No one cares about Reddit" is false.
    I'm pretty sure I just said that. Unless you want to devolve into semantics -- LIKE A REDDITOR!

(actually, I've no idea how they post)

So for how long was Arrow actually good?

I never got into it, I watched the first few episodes and thought it was terrible. Everyone was telling me: "no, no, it gets better!"

And now it's terrible again?