Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Can anyone please explain me what is going on with jean's romantic life ?

I mean is she in love with who right now ?
    For some moments it seems like jean is totally in love with scott in the all new x-men
    But after knowing their future she started acting all cold to scott
    And then she started a little romance thing with hank
    But even after that romance with hank she still seemed to be still in love with scott
    And then come the scene where she kissed hank
    But in uncanny x-men when jean is dating a random dude she said while kissing hank was just like kissing a brother
    Basically saying she don't love hank
    So what is going on with jean's romantic life ? sometimes it seems like jean is trying to find a guy who can make her move on from scott cause she is afraid of what is their future together
    I remember an old comic where jean said to scott their love is strong enough to change the future, so maybe older jean is going to say to young jean her love to scott can change the future ?
    What do you guys think ? when will she reunite with scott again ? ?

Right now she's pulling a Kelly Taylor and choosing herself, I believe. Which is probably for the best.

Then again, apparently Glob Herman's feelings for her are more than just a one off joke, so who the hell knows.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Right now she's pulling a Kelly Taylor and choosing herself, I believe. Which is probably for the best.

Then again, apparently Glob Herman's feelings for her are more than just a one off joke, so who the hell knows.
    I asked more about jean's feelings I mean a lot of guy is in love with jean so I asked more at all those guys who is jean in love with who ?

Yeah, JeanGlob is real. Real as it can be. Sorry to break it to you like this. She just sure loves some of that sticky purple school shooting paraffin.

Death of X is actually just the wedding of Jean and Glob.

Currently: nothing. She's apparently tried to date since the 05 separated as a group but now she's a preoccupied with other things. I'm thinking she still does have feelings for Scott as that situation was never really resolved, so we'll see what happens the next time they cross paths.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    I asked more about jean's feelings I mean a lot of guy is in love with jean so I asked more at all those guys who is jean in love with who ?
    SHe's not in love with anyone at the moment.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

"what is going on with jean's romantic life ?" Bendis is what has gone with Jean's romantic life

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Yeah, JeanGlob is real. Real as it can be. Sorry to break it to you like this. She just sure loves some of that sticky purple school shooting paraffin.

Death of X is actually just the wedding of Jean and Glob.
    English is not my native language so I'm kinda in doubt if you are being sarcatic or no
    but I guess you are just being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Currently: nothing. She's apparently tried to date since the 05 separated as a group but now she's a preoccupied with other things. I'm thinking she still does have feelings for Scott as that situation was never really resolved, so we'll see what happens the next time they cross paths.
    Yup

She's not into anyone in particular right now.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    SHe's not in love with anyone at the moment.
    Well I'm not sure about this
    Since she was dating a random guy I guess she is open to romance (of course now she has more serious things to do than romantic)
    I just don't know who is she in love right now
    since they confirmed it's not hank and probably not the random guy since she did broke with him after he seemed to hate mutants and she was not sad while broking with hm
    I hope when things get a bit better they will explain jean's romantic life

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    "what is going on with jean's romantic life ?" Bendis is what has gone with Jean's romantic life
    Explain please

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Explain please
    Hank <3 Jean. The kiss that sank a ship before it even got wet.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Hank <3 Jean. The kiss that sank a ship before it even got wet.
    what do you mean ? lol

Ultimate Member

When you build a ship you build it up on dry land and the boat doesn't touch water until either it's complete or the hull is complete, and by getting the preview of the kiss before it actually happened the fans against it had time to come out in full force and doom the pairing before it actually began...

Amazing Member

I remember a lot of people hated the preview of the kiss
    so the fans reaction was the reason jean came later and said things between her and hank had not work because kissing him was just like kissing a brother and basically closed romantic relationship between them ?
    lol

Explain please
    Bendis wanted to write something different for the characters. So he first started showing Jean and Scott in love with each others, like in their original past and then he pulled them apart and try to "flirt" with other people (even if they are still in love).

Maybe Bendis really wanted to make Jean and Scott not being in love anymore. Maybe he just wanted to show that it was not "automatic" or that they needed to have other experiences before finding each others. But as he stoped writing the book, he left the situation unresolved and it will be to the next authors to do whatever they want (or whatever the editor told them they should write). (Yes, there was some sarcasm about the situation in my first answer)