Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

As far as I can tell Jeen stopping being into Scott three issues in. Just cuz Hank and the one-off didn't work out doesn't mean he's still a possibility in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    As far as I can tell Jeen stopping being into Scott three issues in. Just cuz Hank and the one-off didn't work out doesn't mean he's still a possibility in any way.
    During BotA, they were pretty much "into". Even during BV, it was pretty obvious that they still had feelings.

Edit: That just remind me: wtf was Tyke's terrible heart's change (after using the BV) about anyway?
    Last edited by Narasinha; 05-27-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    During BotA, they were pretty much "into". Even during BV, it was pretty obvious that they still had feelings.

Edit: That just remind me: wtf was Tyke's terrible heart's change (after using the BV) about anyway?
    We'll probably find that out in the February 33 issue of Extraordinary Uncanny X-Men where we'll also find out what Nick Fury whispered to Thor and what was on Logan's Internet history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    We'll probably find that out in the February 33 issue of Extraordinary Uncanny X-Men where we'll also find out what Nick Fury whispered to Thor and what was on Logan's Internet history.
    Maybe he now prefer shorties over boxers? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    As far as I can tell Jeen stopping being into Scott three issues in.
    I wouldn't say that. That's issue #39.

It's Jean and Scott. It'll always be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post

I wonder if Tyke's 'heart change' will be the 'b-plot' romance that will cause trouble in All-New. Either that or it's Bobby finally getting a date, which will of course be with a guy who gets a villain reveal because drama!

I was hoping that the 'heart change' was that the writers picked up the ability to put Scott in a relationship that isn't explained by 'because Jean Grey.'
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

#GiveJeanAGirlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by SeanBansheeCassidy View Post
    #GiveJeanAGirlfriend
    Well if 4chan is to be listened to, it'd be Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well if 4chan is to be listened to, it'd be Laura.
    If Laura ends up with any girl Jubilee is at the head of the line.

Adult Jean would run off with Ororo, and current Jean needs to interact with more people her age outside of the O5 first.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    English is not my native language so I'm kinda in doubt if you are being sarcatic or no
    but I guess you are just being sarcastic
    Yes he was. Glob does have it bad for Jean though. haha.

Amazing Member

I've just read some spoilers from extraordinary issue 10
    so will this glob and jean romance be a real thing ?
    At first I thought it was only to be took as a joke but then they made jean saying glob was cute to logan and logan saying it was better than her and scott, are they really going to force this ting ?
    Marvel why do you like so much seeing jean "paired" with some real weird guys ? I mean first dating her with hank *who will be a blue monter hairy in future) then making grot have a crush on jean and now this pairing, so will jean be paried at next with toad or Blob ? lol just no pls
    Hope their "romance" keep being only for joke

I thought Jean was madly in love with Scott but didn't want to pursue it because she knew of where their fated relationship would take them. I always thought that was why she sought after people like Beast , that one guy from that one campus, and etc.. So she can spark something so she doesn't have to look at Scott and go: "Hot damn."

If Laura were to get in a relationship, I'd honestly want her and Teen!Cyclops. They really had something going for them but then...."Cyclops solo series".....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jeanandscott View Post
    I mean is she in love with who right now ?
    For some moments it seems like jean is totally in love with scott in the all new x-men
    But after knowing their future she started acting all cold to scott
    And then she started a little romance thing with hank
    But even after that romance with hank she still seemed to be still in love with scott
    And then come the scene where she kissed hank
    But in uncanny x-men when jean is dating a random dude she said while kissing hank was just like kissing a brother
    Basically saying she don't love hank
    So what is going on with jean's romantic life ? sometimes it seems like jean is trying to find a guy who can make her move on from scott cause she is afraid of what is their future together
    I remember an old comic where jean said to scott their love is strong enough to change the future, so maybe older jean is going to say to young jean her love to scott can change the future ?
    What do you guys think ? when will she reunite with scott again ? ?
    I hope she ends up with Miss Sinister by the end of the year. Time to switch it up a little bit.

Jean is in love with the Cuckoos.

Incredible Member

Think of it like plinko.
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4609610/plinko-o.gif

Eventually the puck ends up in a slot. It's just has to get banged by a lot of pegs on the way down.