Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    He's never going to live that B- in Spanish .

(Also is that Rachel Dratch?)

I wonder if anyone is going to harp on how dangerous it is is for Spider-Woman to be running around in full Superhero stuff while pregnant.

Is an entire nexus of Multiverse Spiders a bit too much? I get it, it's Spider-Verse, but I feel like on some level Spider-Man just needs to be a guy fighting crime in New York.

Looks like they've changed Mayday's design from the concept art.

It seems like they have the contrast between Peter and Miguel going. Peter is way more laidback and casual while Miguel is more intense and moody.

I was not expecting them to reference NWH. And give the MCU a new designation.

I wasn't expecting Spot to have a dad bod. I guess the setup is they treat him like a joke villain up until he turns out to be wayyyy more dangerous.

We get to see the death of Gwen's Peter. I wonder if we'll see anyone else in Earth-65?

Seems like the central conflict is somebody needs to die (because Spider-Man inherently needs tragedy) and Miles not agreeing to that.

I see they're doubling down on the pointing meme. I actually wonder if they threw in any legit Spider-Man VA's in that, assuming they actually get cameos beyond their version of Spidey showing up.

First off, trailer looks amazing! I am so there for this!

Second, shouldn't this warrant a new thread instead of reviving this old one?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    First off, trailer looks amazing! I am so there for this!

Second, shouldn't this warrant a new thread instead of reviving this old one?
    Agreed. There should be a new thread for the new film. Who is going to start it?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Considering how long Miles’ Spider Man has been around, this is long overdue.

I bet Sony practically prints money with this movie.