As some know (and have seen here) I have a youtube channel. I have basically had the channel a decade and really started doing videos in late 2010 for it. My channel basically is 90% comics and fun with my friends and 10% video game stuff.

So now I'm really enjoying video games. I love playing video games and being my normal terrible gamer. It takes me a number of tries at times and me getting irked as I fail . So as I have started posting my Latest Video Game buys videos , I have debated on creating a 2nd channel. One that will be strictly gaming. That will be me playing games and having fun with them....in my usual terrible bumbling way.

I know some have great sound on the videos and can talk. I'm trying to learn exactly how ya stream and game right now. Does anyone have any ideas how ? Because I'd love to stream games and have fun with that. As a quick hint I have PS3/PS4 as systems. So hopefully they'd be ok to do this with. Any help will be nice and If it works I will give a nice shout out if I do it.