Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

I'd like to see him back in some form, and I'd like for him to have some unique relevance once rediscovered.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMac View Post
    They should make Bart the key to fixing everything. He's supposed to be immune to timeline changes so he could theoretically come to the New 52 Earth/Timeline and not get rebooted like Wally did.
    Remind me: what happened in Flashpoint: Kid Flash? As far as I can tell, that was Bart's last appearance, before Bar Torr replaced him in the New 52. And if I recall correctly, the writer of that three-parter was a big fan of Bart.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Maybe the lost Bart Allen has saved the missing ten years and is holding on to the missing ten years in his pants.
    http://comicboxcommentary.blogspot.c...sh-lost-3.html
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 05-29-2016 at 01:54 PM.

Mighty Member

I thought Guggenheim killed him off awhile back in Flash Fastest Man Alive? It was a great story why mess with perfection?

He did; but it was a lousy story. Bart was eventually brought back as Kid Flash in Legion of 3 Worlds.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Well,although it probobly means nothing,Brett Booth has apparently been drawing many flash characters including Bart and a ....Female max Mercury. {:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMac View Post
    They should make Bart the key to fixing everything. He's supposed to be immune to timeline changes
    He isn't. I've seen that pop up on message boards before though, I think from a few fans misreading "Impulse: Bart Saves the Universe".

In that story, the timeline is changed around Bart, but Bart himself isn't affected. The reason given was that the timeline was in the process of being overwritten and had reached "the present" but hadn't reached Bart's birth in the 31st century yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post
    Well take into account that there still has to be a Bart Allen. This is the Pre52 Universe after all. Bart Allen did exist. Where is he, is the question?
    Dr. Manhattan deleted him.

BANNED

I'm sure they'll bring him back soon, otherwise there's a possibility of there actually being a DC super-team without a Flash-related super-speedster on it.

Maybe Bart-Tor can come back and join the Suicide Squad and Justice League 3001 Flash can join the Doom Patrol. Bart can join the Green Team.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan Preskovsky View Post
    Well, I don't there's been a "real" Bart Allen since they changed him from Impulse to Kid Flash. Hopefully if they bring him back, we'll get him in his original guise and personality.
    I'd love classic Impulse back, but I'd be more than content with the animated take on him.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Fun fact about Bart's powers: complete and unrestricted immunity against temporal changes.

Sad fact about Bart: he's technically dead, since his Flashpoint mini.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

If 10 years were stolen, Bart Allen is probably still about 10 years away from death.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    Maybe Bart-Tor can come back and join the Suicide Squad and Justice League 3001 Flash can join the Doom Patrol. Bart can join the Green Team.
    Hopefully. Let's not forget Jay in the Justice Society, Johnny Quick in the All Star Squadron and Jesse Quick on Birds of Prey. Max Mercury can have his own team, or help Barry with the buttload of speedsters which are coming to Central City.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Hopefully. Let's not forget Jay in the Justice Society, Johnny Quick in the All Star Squadron and Jesse Quick on Birds of Prey. Max Mercury can have his own team, or help Barry with the buttload of speedsters which are coming to Central City.

God forbid we allow a writer to have a team book without having to figure out how to give the other members something to do, since a speedster should pretty much be able to fix most issues on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSimpson View Post
    God forbid we allow a writer to have a team book without having to figure out how to give the other members something to do, since a speedster should pretty much be able to fix most issues on their own.
    DC has better information than us on what works and doesn't; they tried the whole "one Flash only" thing and apparently they feel it didn't work long-term.