Default Vox: How the X-men Changed my Life

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Beautiful story. Funny thing that having X-Men pictures on my binder in high school was, to the contrary, a remarkably positive experience, since it made possible for me meeting the most important person in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Beautiful story. Funny thing that having X-Men pictures on my binder in high school was, to the contrary, a remarkably positive experience, since it made possible for me meeting the most important person in my life.
    Thats awesome.

Oh this brings back memories. I remember Marvel cards, specifically X-Men cards, were so huge when I was in elementary school. My parents wouldn't buy me them, because I was a girl, so I stole them from my brother. I still have them somewhere.

Incidentally, I am now a woman and still obsessed.
    Last edited by Nachturne; 05-28-2016 at 10:47 AM. Reason: I am in fact a chick

Quote Originally Posted by Nachturne View Post
    Oh this brings back memories. I remember Marvel cards, specifically X-Men cards, were so huge when I was in elementary school. My parents wouldn't buy me them, because I was a girl, so I stole them from my brother. I still have them somewhere.

Incidentally, I am now a woman and still obsessed.
    I never grew up with Marvel cards. I was more of the pokemon and yugioh generation. Its surprising that people years back are still obsessed with card collecting.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LocoSteve View Post
    Thats awesome.
    It is . I told Claremont about it in a Comic Con and he signed the issue in question for two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachturne View Post
    I remember Marvel cards, specifically X-Men cards, were so huge when I was in elementary school. My parents wouldn't buy me them, because I was a girl, so I stole them from my brother.
    Ohmy. That's too bad. They should have read some X-Men issues to verify what a great stuff for girls it is.