Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Jaime is in Tim's. Hard to say for Traci 13 since I'm not sure on her age.
    Traci 13 would most likely be in Tim's generation, she's the same age as Jaime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Teen Titans Rebirth is taking its roster from the Teen Titans cartoon, except that it's replacing Cyborg with young Wally. That's not really “Damian's generation”. Super Sons could work as the basis for such a thing, as long as you're OK with it being a boy's club. Young Wally would fit there, and possibly Jaime and/or Ryan Choi, though they strike me as being closer to 16 than to 10. Emiko Queen is possibly a bit too young for Damian's generation, though maybe not.

So: Damian, Jon, Wally, and Emiko.
    Unless ryan choi is a teen prodigy, i think he's closer to college age.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeb View Post
    How old is Ryan now? Reading Rebirth, I assumed he was at least 20 or so and possibly even a grad student. He seemed older than a college freshman, considering he was canceling classes and has a history working for Ray.
    Same, I always assumed he was at least 20 or 21. He has been deaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    If the powers that be wanted to give Damian his own generation, they should've used characters his own age.

Jon Kent - Superson

New 52 Wally - Kid Flash

Emiko Queen

Ystina - Shining Knight

Freddie Freeman - Captain Marvel Jr.

Billy is the same age as Freddie, but Billy is on the JL.

Hiro Okamura - Toyman

Maxine Baker - Animal Man's daughter

Aleea Strange - Adam Strange's daughter
    That reminds me- how old are all the new marvels?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan2013 View Post
    Teen Titans or Damian's generation (4th Generation). If they were characters at his own age range.
    - Damian Wayne (Robin V)
    - Wallace Daniel West (Kid Flash III - I just gave him a middle name )
    - Emiko Queen (Speedy?)
    - Maxine Baker (Animal Girl)
    - Maxine Hunkle (Cyclone)
    - Lagoon Boy
    - Jakeem Thunder (Johnny Thunderbolt has a great-grandson so it could be him)
    - Secret? (She's not being used that much; also if DC ever decide to rebirth 'Young Justice', I doubt she would be on the main roster because i think they are going with a line up which is similar to the TV Line up: Red Robin, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Impulse, Aqualad, Miss Martian and Emiko/Arrowette/Speedy/Tigress)

Maybe grab some characters from the YJ animated series.
    - Tye Longshadow
    - Asami Koizumi
    - Eduardo Durado
    - The Wonder Twins (New variations of them, because their JLU incarnation are dead and JL 3000 was cancelled).

Others that could work with Damian's generation.
    - Jon Kent (he's three years younger than Damian, I think)
    - Darkfire
    - Warlock’s Daughter (Minor character. Could work well with him)
    - Son of The Fallen (Minor character. Saw him in one of the scans from the Pre-New 52 Teen Titans series)
    - Equinox (She just disappeared after JLU)
    - Empress (A character from the TJ comic series)
    - Klarion
    - August Heart (The new speedster that's going to appear in The Flash #2)
    - A New Wonder Girl (Cassie can be called Olympia, since there is a new Superman and Kid Flash, and Kaldur is going to take the mantle of Aqualad and Emiko might take the mantle of Speedy.)

Longshots (All three were the children of the golden age heroes, so they could be teenagers trapped in the present - doubt they are going to appear because the JSA could be in their 20-30's)
    - Jade
    - Obsidian
    - Jesse Quick
    - Silver Scarab
    - Rick Tyler
    Actually, i think olympia would be a good name for donna troy.
    Last edited by protege; 05-28-2016 at 02:00 PM.

I actually don't think it's a very good idea expanding that generation so soon. They already have a lost generation of limboed characters (YJ4, Bunker etc), so I'd rather they'd focus on the characters they already have. Teen Titans already has a full cast and if they decide to launch a new Young Justice, they could do worse than fix the YJ4 and add Aqualad and Emiko.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I actually don't think it's a very good idea expanding that generation so soon. They already have a lost generation of limboed characters (YJ4, Bunker etc), so I'd rather they'd focus on the characters they already have. Teen Titans already has a full cast and if they decide to launch a new Young Justice, they could do worse than fix the YJ4 and add Aqualad and Emiko.
    Wow. Bunker's lost already?what about solstice and skitter?

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    That reminds me- how old are all the new marvels?
    New Marvels? Who are they? Do you mean Young Avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Wow. Bunker's lost already?what about solstice and skitter?
    Everyone from Tim's generation is MIA with Rebirth. Tim has the Batfam books still, but the rest of the YJ4 (Conner, Cassie, Bart), Solstice, Bunker and Skitter are in limbo. Raven and Beast Boy (who are from Dick's generation, but have been saddled with Tim's since 2003) have been deaged and placed on Damian's team of Titans.

Maxine Baker: Elementary School

Damien, Jon: Middle School

Tim Drake, Ystina, Kon-El, Cassie, nu52 Wally, Blue Beetle Jaime: High School

Jason Todd, Cyborg, Supergirl, Firestorm, Jessica Cruz, Ryan Choi: College

Dick Grayson, Donna Troy, Fire, Ice, Kyle Rayner, Wally West: Upper 20s.

Diana of Themyscira, Vixen, Buddy Baker, Barry Allen, Gardener, Superman: Lower 30s

Batman, Ted Kord, Ray Palmer, John Stewart: Upper 30s

5-6 "generations", right?
    Last edited by CRaymond; 05-28-2016 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    New Marvels? Who are they? Do you mean Young Avengers?

Everyone from Tim's generation is MIA with Rebirth. Tim has the Batfam books still, but the rest of the YJ4 (Conner, Cassie, Bart), Solstice, Bunker and Skitter are in limbo. Raven and Beast Boy (who are from Dick's generation, but have been saddled with Tim's since 2003) have been deaged and placed on Damian's team of Titans.
    It seems like only Tim, Jaime, and Jackson/Kaldur have survived going into comic limbo because the rest of their generation are no where to be found
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

How old is Ryan now? Reading Rebirth, I assumed he was at least 20 or so and possibly even a grad student. He seemed older than a college freshman, considering he was canceling classes and has a history working for Ray.
    He seemed a little younger than his pre-Flashpoint self but I thought he was still an adult.

Now that DC has a new Kid Flash I'm hoping we can get the true Bart Allen/Impulse back.

Unless they say that he entered college early because he's a super genius. I wouldn't mind him joining Nightwing's Titans if he's too old for Teen Titans.

Prior to Flashpoint, he was a full-fledged professor, meaning he'd have completed grad school, putting him in his mid 20s. In Rebirth, he seems to be Palmer's TA, so you could probably assume early 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Unless they say that he entered college early because he's a super genius. I wouldn't mind him joining Nightwing's Titans if he's too old for Teen Titans.
    According to Johns, an Atom ongoing will be coming with DC's second wave.