Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

This thread needs more Green Goblin...

Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 07-27-2016 at 11:19 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Oh, and here's an interesting one of the Sinister Six fighting Batman that I thought would be cool to share

Last edited by Green Goblin of Sector 2814; 07-27-2016 at 11:19 PM.

BANNED

you know, it's be really cool if Marvel and DC did the whole crossover mini series again. i mean imagine Modock and Lex Luthor working together and Mysterio messing with Batman or if Daredevil fought with The Joker or if Galactus tried to destroy every planet and it's up to the Green Lantern Corps to stop him and with the help of a few Cosmic characters from Marvel .

Incredible Member Moral_Gutpunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    you know, it's be really cool if Marvel and DC did the whole crossover mini series again. i mean imagine Modock and Lex Luthor working together and Mysterio messing with Batman or if Daredevil fought with The Joker or if Galactus tried to destroy every planet and it's up to the Green Lantern Corps to stop him and with the help of a few Cosmic characters from Marvel .
    Imagine the Monster Trinity and the Legion of Monsters crossover. Or the incursions and Injustice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moral_Gutpunch View Post
    Imagine the Monster Trinity and the Legion of Monsters crossover. Or the incursions and Injustice.
    and imagine if The Riddler tried to outsmart Tony Stark or if Moon Knight fought The Joker and Ra Shal Ghul or if Thor went to Themeyscera or if Deadpool met with The Joker and Harley Quinn.

BANNED

who wants to see a Superior Foes of Spider-man animated series on Netflix that doesn't take place in the current animated universe ?

Extraordinary Member

That would be cool. I would actually like to see what would happen if, for like a few months, they traded villains between the respective heroes rogues galleries. For example, say Doc Ock or Venom crossed over into the DC universe for a year and came into conflict with Batman and Poison Ivy then crossed over into the Marvel Universe for that same time period and became a Spider-Man villain. It'd be really interesting to see how that'd play out and see Batman and Spider-Man try to figure out a way to get said villains back in their home universes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    That would be cool. I would actually like to see what would happen if, for like a few months, they traded villains between the respective heroes rogues galleries. For example, say Doc Ock or Venom crossed over into the DC universe for a year and came into conflict with Batman and Poison Ivy then crossed over into the Marvel Universe for that same time period and became a Spider-Man villain. It'd be really interesting to see how that'd play out and see Batman and Spider-Man try to figure out a way to get said villains back in their home universes.
    indeed, seeing Poison Ivy seduce characters like Spidey, Wolverine and Carol Danvers would be good. i like to see spidey just overcome her or just try to charm her at the end .

The best of them all;

Has the Looter retired yet?

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

who wants to see a Superior Foes of Spider-man animated series on Netflix that doesn't take place in the current animated universe ?
    Yes please. Get the Archer crew on this one.
    Last edited by Rob London; 08-01-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Comic Book dot com has a piece on why the Kingpin is the best Marvel villain.

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/07/why-...-villain-ever/

It is primarily about his role in the Daredevil comics, although he has an impressive record in the Spider-Man books as well.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Happy Birthday Mark Bagley!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Octopus View Post
    The best of them all;

Always liked his Doc Ock rendition.

BANNED

MASTERPRINTS ENEMIES I&II. Promotional trading card sheet that was originally distributed in cases of Fleer 1994 Amazing Spider-Man trading cards. Features the art of Mark Bagley.

BANNED

MASTERPRINTS ENEMIES III&IV. Promotional trading card sheet that was originally distributed in cases of Fleer 1994 Amazing Spider-Man trading cards. Features the art of Mark Bagley.
    http://www.aminoapps.com/page/comics...ts-mark-bagley