Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Quote Originally Posted by JonaX View Post
    DC confirmed at SDCC that they are releasing Scooby Doo as a 100 Page Giant along with Teen Titans Go.
    Showed a cover too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by JonaX View Post
    DC confirmed at SDCC that they are releasing Scooby Doo as a 100 Page Giant along with Teen Titans Go.
    Only problem for me is that I wasn't buying most Scooby-Doo titles, just Scooby-Doo Team-Up. So the 100 Page Giant really isn't aimed at me.

(Then again, at this point I don't know if DC will still be publishing ANY new stuff of interest to me after September. )

Fantastic Member

Who knows? We may possibly see a Scooby-Doo Team-Up epic inside the pages of this 100 Page Giant.

Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post
    Who knows? We may possibly see a Scooby-Doo Team-Up epic inside the pages of this 100 Page Giant.
    Possibly, but how often? Would it be written by Sholly Fisch? And do I want to pay for the reprinted material that I may-or-may-not care about, too?

Unless they have a new team-up by Fisch right out of the gate, it's probably not worth it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Possibly, but how often? Would it be written by Sholly Fisch? And do I want to pay for the reprinted material that I may-or-may-not care about, too?

Unless they have a new team-up by Fisch right out of the gate, it's probably not worth it to me.
    To the best of my knowledge, Sholly Fisch is not doing anything for the Scooby Doo 100 page Giants. He hasn't said anything to me about it if he is.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    They've met the Marvel Family, though not the TV version.
    I hope this was a story that also included Black Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    They've met the Marvel Family, though not the TV version.
    I hope this was a story that also included Black Adam.

Don't remember Black Adam in that story . . .

That is a shame. Then I submit Scooby Doo/Black Adam as my next crossover idea. Maybe Black Adam can team with Scooby Doo's Black Knight ghost.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    That is a shame. Then I submit Scooby Doo/Black Adam as my next crossover idea. Maybe Black Adam can team with Scooby Doo's Black Knight ghost.
    Both Shazam and Black Adam would make great guest stars on the SCOOBY-DOO AND GUESS WHO? series (if possible).

To the best of my knowledge, Sholly Fisch is not doing anything for the Scooby Doo 100 page Giants. He hasn't said anything to me about it if he is.
    Turns out I am mistaken. Sholly will be doing a story for the 100 page Giant. It will not, however, be a team-up.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.