Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

The Scooby gang meets Stanley and his Monster.

Fantastic Member

The Scooby gang teams with Snagglepuss, when he takes over a role in a theater play after previous actors left when they claimed that they saw a ghost of a legendary Shakespearean actor who is haunting the theater during the past week.

Fantastic Member

Yes, this coming November, he will meet with the Scooby gang in S-D-T-U # 20 !
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    Two words:

Space Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod G View Post
    Two words:

Space Ghost.
    image.jpg

Like dcfanpal stated.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Fantastic Member

Here is some more guest stars that I like to see in Scooby-Doo Team-Up. DC: Angel and the Ape, Inferior Five, Mazing Man, The Global Guardians, Adam Strange, Captain Comet, Elongated Man, Green Arrow and Black Canary (most likely). HANNA-BARBERA: Top Cat, Mr and Mrs. J. Evil Scientist, Yakky Doodle, Wally Gator, Snooper and Blabber, Inch High Private Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    The Do A Batman Vs. Scooby Doo Movie. In which Batman blames Scooby for some catastrophe and decides to try and kill him. Builds a special suit and everything.
    I'm picturing a Dark Knight Returns parody.

I've always wanted to see a Scooby Doo meets Spider-man or Scooby Doo meets Garfield. I know liceanins would be a problem, but they could be fun.

Other ideas ...

Scooby Doo meets Freakazoid
    Scooby Doo meets The Ghostbusters
    Scooby Doo meets a Pup Named Scooby Doo (probabaly some time travel or alternate dimension stuff there.)
    Scooby Doo meets Elvira Mistress of the Dark (although I'd prefer a animated movie of this over a comic)
    Scooby Doo meets OMAC, Kamadi, and the New Gods (admit it, you'd love to see a full all out Jack Kirby version of Scooby Doo)
    Scooby Doo meets the Justice League of Europe (let's bring back the old Bwahaha league for another outing. I'd just love to see how Booster, Beetle, and Guy would react to being shown up by a talking dog.)

Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post
    The Scooby gang meets Stanley and his Monster.
    That would be outstanding. And maybe Angel and the Ape.

Sandy Hausler

I'd like to see the return of some of the 80s animated movie characters. Maybe the Boo Brothers! I adored that flick. But if we get a Batwoman crossover, I want the Bombshells version used.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Fantastic Member

The Scooby gang meets again with Bizarro #1, in this epic, he created imperfect duplicates of the gang, only instead of solving mysteries, they decided to make some.

Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post
    The Scooby gang meets again with Bizarro #1, in this epic, he created imperfect duplicates of the gang, only instead of solving mysteries, they decided to make some.
    I'd have them also wear monster masks. Just the masks. basically, it would look like Shaggy with a ill-fitting Gorilla mask on or Fred with a Dracula mask on with his normal outfit.

Fantastic Member

I've already mentioned them earlier in Post #50, along with some additional DC and Hanna-Barbera characters in my list, Thanks !
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    That would be outstanding. And maybe Angel and the Ape.

Sandy Hausler

Fantastic Member

[I'm surprised that S-D T-U #19 has feature them in addition to guest star Zatanna. QUOTE=Lee Stone;2117125]And Zatara![/QUOTE]

Fantastic Member

In this S-D T-U epic, the Scooby gang were somehow sent to Earth-3, where not only they meet their evil counterparts, but, they will also faced the Crime Syndicate (Ultra-Man, Owl Man, Superwoman, Johnny Quick, and Power Ring) as well.

Fantastic Member

And possibly for this S-D T-U epic (for next year's 4th of July), when Uncle Sam of the Freedom Fighters seeks the Scooby gang's help to locate the missing patriot super-heroes such as Mr. America, Fat Man, Star-Spangled Kid, Stripesy, Minute Man, and Liberty Belle before Independence Day starts.

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.