Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

There is already one planned for January with the Impossibles, (and Franky Jr), and it will be the original version - NO Spare Part Girl, NO Deva the Harpy as Big D, and Multi Man in his original costume, complete with cape - NOTHING to do with the Future Quest version!!!!!!!!! Already have my name down for 2 copies, (one to read, one to keep mint), at a comic shop!

Have they met Mulder and Scully yet? If not, it's high time.

Also, why not some of the lesser knock offs of Scooby, i.e. Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Funky Phantom, Fangface, etc.? Or some Krofft creations like Sigmund or H.R. Pufnstuf, or the Land of the Lost family? I'm guessing copyright stuff puts some of these out of reach.

Quote Originally Posted by electr1cgoblin View Post
    Have they met Mulder and Scully yet? If not, it's high time.
    Yes please, briliant!
    Not just a comic but this should be an animated Scooby-Doo movie!

Quote Originally Posted by electr1cgoblin View Post
    Also, why not some of the lesser knock offs of Scooby, i.e. Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Funky Phantom, Fangface, etc.? Or some Krofft creations like Sigmund or H.R. Pufnstuf, or the Land of the Lost family? I'm guessing copyright stuff puts some of these out of reach.
    Yeah Fangface was Ruby-Spears Productions, and the Krofft stuff would all need licencing agreements.
    However all the Scooby-like knockoffs :
    Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Funky Phantom, Captain Caveman, Clue Club, Jabberjaw are all fair game as they are Hanna Barbera created and owned by WB.

They all recently appeared together in the “Mystery Solvers Club"
    Last edited by Güicho; 11-14-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Fantastic Member

This coming February, Quick Draw McGraw (also in his identity as El Kabong) will guest star in S-D T-U #23.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dcfanpal View Post
    This coming February, Quick Draw McGraw (also in his identity as El Kabong) will guest star in S-D T-U #23.
    Now this is a team-up I cannot wait for. Just the fact that EL KABONG returns is a true treat for me.

I vastly prefer the Hanna-Barbera team-ups to the DC team-ups. Secret Squirrel was such a high point.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Now that Scooby and the gang have met (or are about to meet) Space Ghost, let's hope the Herculoids show up next.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Let's have one issue where the entire main Scooby Gang is missing and Flim Flam, Scooby Dumb, Hotdog Water, Red Herring, Googie, and Vincent Van Ghoul all team-up to try to find them.

Possibly with a joke about one of the characters not being sure which continuity this is supposed to be.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

However all the Scooby-like knockoffs :
    Goober and the Ghost Chasers, Speed Buggy, Funky Phantom, Captain Caveman, Clue Club, Jabberjaw are all fair game as they are Hanna Barbera created and owned by WB.

They all recently appeared together in the “Mystery Solvers Club"
    Not Clue Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Let's have one issue where the entire main Scooby Gang is missing and Flim Flam, Scooby Dumb, Hotdog Water, Red Herring, Googie, and Vincent Van Ghoul all team-up to try to find them.

Possibly with a joke about one of the characters not being sure which continuity this is supposed to be.

And Scooby Dee, surely?

Fantastic Member

Back in 2001, in DC's SCOOBY-DOO #50 (original 1st series), Funky Phantom, Goober and the Ghost Chasers, and Speed Buggy did made a guest appearance, along with Dynomutt, Blue Falcon, and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kids in that issue also. [QUOTE=Güicho;2407936]Yes please, briliant!
    Not just a comic but this should be an animated Scooby

Have Buffy and the Scooby Gang been mentioned yet? I'd check, but you know, I'm just lazy. This team-up would seem to be a natural for the supernatural.

Fantastic Member

In this S-D T-U epic, the Wonder Twins seeks the Scooby gang's help to locate the Phantom Zone projector that was somehow stolen from the Hall of Justice. It was revealed that the thief was an old Scooby villain (seeking revenge on the gang), set the projector right at Fred, Daphne, and Velma into the Phantom Zone (never to meddle again), but somehow, the projector brought out Jax-Ur and other Kryptonian criminals in their place.

Fantastic Member

This coming March, the Scooby gang meets the Martian Manhunter in S-D T-U #24 (Like I suggested back in Post #1).

Astonishing Member

Cujo and Triumph, The insult puppet comedian.