View Poll Results: Which is your Favorite?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman

9 12.00%
  • Nightwing

38 50.67%
  • Red Hood

8 10.67%
  • Robin

12 16.00%
  • Red Robin

8 10.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Favorite Rebirth Design of the Batboys?

Which is your favorite Rebirth design between; Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Robin, and Red Robin? Which order would you rank them in(from best to least desirable)

My list goes as followed;

1. Nightwing, I find his new look to be a really solid design. Glad to see the blue back.
    2. Red Robin, this one is growing on me. Love the details of the suit.
    3. Batman, very appealing to the eyes over all.
    4. Robin, my favorite thing about Damian's new look is the tunic. It's so awesome! Only loses points because of the boots.
    5. Red Hood, Nothing wrong with Todd's updated look. The others just excite me more.

Last edited by KrustyKid; 05-29-2016 at 08:56 PM.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

1. Red Hood:
    2. Batman
    3. Nightwing
    4. Robin
    5. Red Robin
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

1. Red Hood

2. Nightwing

3. Robin

4. Batman

5. Red Robin

Nightwing. The design is pretty good, I'm glad that he's black and blue again. I could nitpick the details that I'm not sold on (blue domino, buckles on gloves, and the blue swishes on the boots) but I still really like it.

Also not really excited by the other Rebirth designs.

Didn't like the yellow outline on Batman's logo, but it is growing on me.

I can't tell too much of a difference with Damian and am positive that there is nothing new about Jason's look.

I don't really like Tim's. The double 'R' is clunky, the cape is short, and it looks pretty Robin-y for some who is supposed to be graduated from the role. I guess in this continuity he's never been Robin and never graduated from anything so...

Extraordinary Member

Even though I'm the guy who started the Tim Drake Appreciation Thread and applied his new status quo...

...I'm picking Damian's redesign. Tim, Jason and Dick's costumes are mostly just returning to better looks they had before Flashpoint or just a slightly more detailed version of a New 52 suit. Bruce and Damian got the biggest redesign, and I'm of the opinion the new Bat logo feels like a half measure between the oval and the black Bat, and thus not as cool as my favorite Bruce costume, the Batman Inc. one.

Damian's outfit now has this exotic samurai/knight thing going on, and fits my idea of him still being the aristocrat of the family, like he's such a blue blood that even if Bruce was in disguise as the Prince of Wales, Damian would still be more posh. The dollar also acts nicely as a reference to Ra's.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

I like that Dick is back in blue, his design is my pick.

I don't like Jason so I don't care about his design.

Damian's looks pretty much the same to me.

Batman's new logo is ugly.

Tim's looks like his classic awesome Robin costume but not as awesome.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

1. Batman - Except for the belt everything looks good.
    2. Red Robin - It needs more red otherwise Tim should be Robin again.
    3. Nightwing - New 52 in blue would've been a better choice to me.
    4. Red Hood - Not a fan of Jason, but he looks okay.
    5. Robin - Not a fan of Damian.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Wow, Robin, by far. I love the subtle the differences of the two suits - personality, style and also the actual era of Tim and Damian shining through.

Let's see the Rebirth version of Dicks popcrime suit too.

BANNED

I dont see anything strikingly new about any of these except for Batman which I dont prefer to the previous version, with Dick, Jason and Tim it's a return to the classics. Damian's costume has undergone a more thematic change, he has more of a Eastern and warrior vibe now so I guess that costume wins points for trying to be new and actually making me like it as well.

BANNED

Nightwing cause they went back to blue&black costume

Incredible Member

Nightwing - love the return to the blue, love the buckles on his gloves, love the blue on the legs.
    Damian - fits the character, no bum notes,
    Red Robin - same as above but less interesting.
    Batman - I think the belt is super ugly and awkward and the purple in the cape is just pointless and doesn't fit.
    Red Hood - like the return to the leather, but the rest of his outfit just looks like they couldn't be bothered at all and stuck him in overalls.

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

1. Robin - The stand out for me. I like that it looks Al Ghul-ish.
    2. Batman - Apart from the belt and the inside of the cape being purple... I like it. I also think it looks better when it's not drawn by Capullo.
    3. Nightwing - Er, yeah it's okay. I still think it's boring, I think it should be more colourful. Nearly half of it is solid black with a pair of blue stripes running through it, did Fernandez get bored drawing it?
    4. Red Hood - ... Meh.
    5. Red Robin - How exactly is he "Red" Robin?
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re