Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    And then you get writers like Austen who wrote every character as having sex on the brain non stop...and I think that to some writers certain characters get typecast so to speak as being easy or chaste or whatever and that can be a double edged sword depending on the writer and character involved...
    Well I bet the weekend the X-Men/Mutants discovered those with the XGene couldn't get AIDS was a wiiiiiiiiild couple of days

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The Phoenix entity was Scott's that was noted in X-Factor and the real Jean was upset by it. He then married Madeylne and had a baby after.

Jean may have been in a sexual relationship with Duncan it was in Grand Design but that's not canon as far as I'm aware. But I'd say marvel are gonna update her past
    Duncan?Pretty sure it was not duncan,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    That's what I'm talking about. Zebra Daddy was her pimp.
    How did the x-men let it happen?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Oh i know, i cut it down to the important ones. But yeah, the dude gets around, he even slept with the mom of his best friend .
    Who?10 CHAR.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    How did the x-men let it happen?
    They didn't know Laura existed at the time. It was right after she escaped Weapon Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Colossus hasn't been a virgin since that threesome in the Savage Land way back when.
    Piotr also did it with:
    1) alien healer Zsaji during Secret Wars
    2) Callisto when he was pretending to be an angsty artist and she was pretending to be a supermodel

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    This is just an assumption but...
    ...where Jean and Scott each other's first time?
    They are probably each other's first if they did it before the Phoenix-Force replaced Jean.

How many X-Men girls would have been part of the metoo movement?

How many X-Men boys would likely be accused of sexual harassment?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    They didn't know Laura existed at the time. It was right after she escaped Weapon Plus
    It was about two years after escaping the Facility (which was an independent entity from Weapon Plus). She was 13 when she escaped, and roughly 15 during the events of NYX.

The problem is Target: X. If you assume all of it happens before NYX, then it means not only did LOGAN know about her, but also CAPTAIN AMERICA AND DAREDEVIL.

This is one reason why I headcanon the Cap/Daredevil framing story and her encounter with Logan as being AFTER NYX, while everything that happens with Megan and Debbie is set BEFORE it (basically, losing Megan and Debbie is what broke her to the point that Daddy was able to get his hooks into her, while the encounter with Kiden snapped her out of her daze enough to realize she wanted to end it, leading her to seek out Logan). It makes a LOT more narrative sense than the idea Cap would turn her loose, rather than going back to Logan she instead runs into Zebra Daddy and falls into his group, AND NOBODY BOTHERS TO CHECK UP ON HER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelgirl View Post
    How many X-Men girls would have been part of the metoo movement?
    X-23 certainly, both because of NYX and that her upbringing at the Facility works as a metaphor. It's one reason I wish her past in NYX would be explored more directly rather than tiptoeing around it, because she (along with Jessica Jones) is highly relevant to it.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 10-04-2018 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Who?10 CHAR.
    Mystique, Kurt's biological mom.

Funny with all the sexual experience Wolverine had throughout his life, the Old Man Logan version has AFAIK only been shown enjoying the company of a woman once since coming into the modern MU and that was with a woman of age in Star Lord mini series from a few years ago. I think it's because the writers are uncomfortable with showing a relationship between two people with a visual age difference as well as always having to show Logan pining over his dead wife from the Wastelands for story reasons.

Ultimate Member

Except then Marvel was fine with having Rogue and Magneto together for a time and he's old enough to be her grandfather...thankfully it's over now...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It was about two years after escaping the Facility (which was an independent entity from Weapon Plus). She was 13 when she escaped, and roughly 15 during the events of NYX.

The problem is Target: X. If you assume all of it happens before NYX, then it means not only did LOGAN know about her, but also CAPTAIN AMERICA AND DAREDEVIL.

This is one reason why I headcanon the Cap/Daredevil framing story and her encounter with Logan as being AFTER NYX, while everything that happens with Megan and Debbie is set BEFORE it (basically, losing Megan and Debbie is what broke her to the point that Daddy was able to get his hooks into her, while the encounter with Kiden snapped her out of her daze enough to realize she wanted to end it, leading her to seek out Logan). It makes a LOT more narrative sense than the idea Cap would turn her loose, rather than going back to Logan she instead runs into Zebra Daddy and falls into his group, AND NOBODY BOTHERS TO CHECK UP ON HER.
    I accept this as canon. Otherwise we go into an area that Frank Castle is more known for, which makes a gross area feel worse.

So, will more be added. Well have to see!

I think Emma has been tricking everyone into thinking that she is really experienced when she just used her telepathy to fake it. She only ever slept with Scott.

Realistically probably 5 men (Ian, Shaw, Tony, Namor, and Scott) and possibly 2 women (Rebecca and Anne).

Emma's next conquests will be Jean, Storm, and Kitty, just because that's what needs to happen!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”