Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    she still a teenager, legal doesn't mean moral
    I'd never be a purist to the degree that 28 year old having sex with a 19/20 year old is immoral. This is absolutely normal and bigger gaps were prevalent in prior centuries

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    That’s pretty definite.
    Attachment 95172
    Yep this helps,thanks wow I guess I underestimated the feelings these two had.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    He tells Peter he’s going to propose to her, while he’s helping Pete get dressed for the wedding.
    So, at least on his side it looks serious, she’s under Mesmiro’s control.

While on the subject of Kurt’s sex life, Anjulie.
    Nasty piece of work, that one is.

But it’s Alan Davis, so it’s pretty to look at.

Just because I had it open.

4EF43D6F-EE80-412A-83FE-E8D329AE2DBB.jpg

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Is more likely for two people to be equals in a relationship when they are in the same age group or cl9se enought, even if they are both adults, so the apprehension is understandable. Still, i just remembered how much Kurt is shipped with Logan in spite him being 19(Kurt was pretty young if i remembering correctly) when they first met lol.
    Eh. I have seen that to not be the case too often irl. So that argument of power dynamics never resonated with me either when I have often seen the younger ones having more pull, power, and responsibility in the relationships. But then again, I see a lot of man children as well who don't really take charge on anything and were with their mothers until the torch was passed to the wife / girlfriend. No wonder we see it so much in media pairings now with domineering women x passive men.

Using Celeb example. In WWE, Undertaker is married to Michelle McCool, who is 15 years younger than him. Met when they were 41 ans 26. Now been together 15 years. Michelle is his 3rd wife, holding the biggest age gap, but he's still with her now at the ages of 40 + 55 respectively where both have reached the age of "doesn't matter anymore." lol

My previous OTP Sabretooth x Monet. Hell of an age gap lol, but pretty clear Monet was the stronger one of the two and clearly led that relationship. Which is what I am used to seeing.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-03-2020 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    While on the subject of Kurt’s sex life, Anjulie.
    Nasty piece of work, that one is.

But it’s Alan Davis, so it’s pretty to look at.

Alan Davis nightcrawler is pretty hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Eh. I have seen that to not be the case too often irl. So that argument of power dynamics never resonated with me either when I have often seen the younger ones having more pull, power, and responsibility in the relationships. But then again, I see a lot of man children as well who don't really take charge on anything and were with their mothers until the torch was passed to the wife / girlfriend.

Using Celeb example. In WWE, Undertaker is married to Michelle McCool, who is 15 years younger than him. Met when they were 41 ans 26. Now been together 15 years. daughter. Michelle is his 3rd wife, holding the biggest age gap, but he's still with her now at the ages of 40 + 55 respectively where both have reached the age of "Doesn't matter anymore." lol

My previous OTP Sabretooth x Monet. Hell of an age gap lol, but pretty clear Monet was the stronger one of the two and clearly led in the relationship. Which is what I am used to seeing.
    Cavil was 32 and he was dating a 19 years old and he got a lot of flack for it

Eh. I have seen that to not be the case too often irl. So that argument of power dynamics never resonated with me either when I have often seen the younger ones having more pull, power, and responsibility in the relationships. But then again, I see a lot of man children as well who don't really take charge on anything and were with their mothers until the torch was passed to the wife / girlfriend.

Using Celeb example. In WWE, Undertaker is married to Michelle McCool, who is 15 years younger than him. Met when they were 41 ans 26. Now been together 15 years. daughter. Michelle is his 3rd wife, holding the biggest age gap, but he's still with her now at the ages of 40 + 55 respectively where both have reached the age of "Doesn't matter anymore." lol

My previous OTP Sabretooth x Monet. Hell of an age gap lol, but pretty clear Monet was the stronger one of the two and clearly led in the relationship. Which is what I am used to seeing.
    Oh, yeah being around the same age doesn't guarantee anything. To be honest, for me is always more about finding someone whose personality and ideals either macth or complement yours, so age is less likely to be a factor between two adults, but is also pretty common to see the older partner taking advantage of the younger one, and those cases stick up with people the most.

As for shipping, i usually go with anyone that had an interesting potentially romantic dynamic (usually friends to lovers, mutual protection, partners in crime/work/life/whatever and the ocassional "like an old married couple" trope are present), i do have a thing for older woman/younger man pairings, but is weird to find anything in fiction that have quality in that regard.
    Last edited by TheCape; 04-03-2020 at 08:55 AM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Ya don’t say?
    You would not believe how much NC art I have on this poor beleaguered iPad.
    Most of it NSFW or this forum.
    Everyone needs a hobby.

Astonishing Member

Cavil was 32 and he was dating a 19 years old and he got a lot of flack for it
    And Zach Braff 44 isn't getting any flack for being with 23 year old Florence Pugh.Go figure
    Last edited by Rev9; 04-03-2020 at 09:48 AM.

Astonishing Member

Eh. I have seen that to not be the case too often irl. So that argument of power dynamics never resonated with me either when I have often seen the younger ones having more pull, power, and responsibility in the relationships. But then again, I see a lot of man children as well who don't really take charge on anything and were with their mothers until the torch was passed to the wife / girlfriend. No wonder we see it so much in media pairings now with domineering women x passive men.

Using Celeb example. In WWE, Undertaker is married to Michelle McCool, who is 15 years younger than him. Met when they were 41 ans 26. Now been together 15 years. Michelle is his 3rd wife, holding the biggest age gap, but he's still with her now at the ages of 40 + 55 respectively where both have reached the age of "doesn't matter anymore." lol

My previous OTP Sabretooth x Monet. Hell of an age gap lol, but pretty clear Monet was the stronger one of the two and clearly led that relationship. Which is what I am used to seeing.
    Btw I never finished that run of Monet and Sabertooth,I remember Marius turned her into a vampire like himself.Did she become normal or did Sabertooth let her go her own way?

And Zach Braff 44 isn't getting any flack for being with 23 year old Florence Pugh.Go figure
    A 23 year is grown. There's a differnet stigma associated with dating someone you cant even take out for a drink

The age isnt the main issue with Kurt and Dust bc they havent that far apart thanks to sliding time scale. Its the generational gap. She's like 3 generations after him and came in as a student at a time when the show had fully embraced the educational aspect which he served as a teacher. Students dating faculty tends to usually come across icky and considering that she hasnt grown out of the student role, it's not a good look
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-03-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Lots of people think it’s creepy

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Btw I never finished that run of Monet and Sabertooth,I remember Marius turned her into a vampire like himself.Did she become normal or did Sabertooth let her go her own way?
    Well the entire relationship is non-canon filler now, so you didn't miss anything big. lol But a short rundown.

Monet & Sabretooth split up after Bunncanny with no explanation given for 2 years. Monet showed up the last arc of Greg Pak's Weapon X, issues 22-27

The team was contacted by her "parents" to bring her back from this cult and Sabretooth randomly cared about her again & wanted to save her -despite not being shown thinking about her at all for 2 years prior to that arc.

Anyway Monet is saved, joins Weapon X, it's hinted she & Creed have feelings for each other, then the relationship is ignored after issues 24 and hasn't come up since. lol Again, classic filler.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-03-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Astonishing Member

Well the entire relationship is non-canon filler now, so you didn't miss anything big. lol But a short rundown.

Monet & Sabretooth split up after Bunncanny with no explanation given for 2 years. lol Finally Monet showed up the last arc of Pak's Weapon X where it's revealed Sabretooth abandoned her. Then they got a mission to retrieve her, where Sabretooth randomly starts caring about her again. lol
    Lol I wonder if she even cares that he's entombed on Krakoa. I always saw him as a solo rider, so hopefully they don't try to 'nip/tuck' him with some new flame