Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

I just read that True Friend's mini by Claremont. lol. I can't believe Kitty fell for the one dude in that series. I'm just glad it doesnt seem she slept with him.

BANNED

Just to be CLEAR...Jubilee, Hope Summers, and Magik have NOT HAD SEX, right?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Yep!

All I know is Jubilee at one point wished she had Sex with Skin before he died! I don't know if she's come closer with anybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    But what about Leah and Magik as a couple?How can we be sure about it?

As far as I know Beast's tally is low:

Teen Beast(s)- lusted after Jean; only time displaced Teen Beast has actually kissed her, and they had a brief 'thing' - I doubt it went sexual.

Tish Tilby- long time relationship, probably had sex
    Agent Brand- oh quite definitely done it

Wonder Man- long time relationship, major bro's, kissed a few times, drank a lot of beer, but unlikely anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    But what about Leah and Magik as a couple?How can we be sure about it?
    It was a AU version on secret wars. 616 Magik sexuality was never stated and she still a virgin

Storm is my favorite. I think she's for sure slept with 5 guys:

Black Panther
    Dracula
    Forge
    Khan
    Logan

It's implied something more was going on with Yukio and maybe Calisto, but nothing's been confirmed.

She's been flirtatious with others: Gambit, Doom, Nightcrawler, Cable & Slipstream to name a few. I even remember Colossus having a thing for her before she friend-zoned his ass.

Ultimate Member

I think that Storm is a generally flirty woman when she gets to know a guy well enough, though flirting is one thing and that's as far as she usually takes it...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Adult Jean Grey had been with just Cyclops. To me even if she did something with Mastermind being hypnotized/mind controlled doesn't count. However teen Jeen dated Beast, and dated the human guy when she was briefly in college. And before that she was with Scott.

Storm was with Forge, the Black Panther, and Wolverine. It seemed like she briefly was with Cable.

Cyclops was with Jean, Lee Forrester, Madelyne Pryor, and Emma Frost.

Emma Frost was with Cyclops, Sebastian Shaw, Namor, and Tony Stark.

Iceman was with Polaris, Cloud, Mystique, Opal and Kitty Pryde before coming out as gay.

Polaris was with Havok, Iceman, Random, a stripper who looked like Gambit.

Magik was with no one.

Psylocke. Archangel, Thunderbird, Cable clones, and FantoMex.
    "Briefly with Cable"?

Iceman was never with Cloud in any single story. Read Champions. The actual story is there.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Lorna liked Random in a platonic sort of way, him maybe in a non-platonic way, but it never went anywhere. The Gambit stripper in a non-platonic way of course, but its not what I could consider a confirmed one night stand. Bobby she had a relationship with him without having sex which furthered Austen's hinting that Bobby was gay. Havok is the only confirmed character she actually had sex with.
    There was not any of that in the Austen run at all. The only thing in the Austen run was Northstar having a crush on Iceman, which went unrequited because Iceman was straight (in book). Lorna never having sex with Iceman does not make for "hints" (and two people in a relationship without sex being a factor happens) and all it set up was Bobby and Nurse Annie hooking up after he admitted he was dealing with his feelings for Lorna....which they did...in the book.....

Last edited by C-Dot; 02-10-2017 at 08:20 PM.

Ultimate Member

Yeah Random hit on Lorna but she shot him down and that was the end of it and Lorna with just Alex, the rest is just wishful thinking on the part of some...

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dot View Post
    "Briefly with Cable"?

Iceman was never with Cloud in any single story. Read Champions. The actual story is there.

There was not any of that in the Austen run at all. The only thing in the Austen run was Northstar having a crush on Iceman, which went unrequited because Iceman was straight (in book). Lorna never having sex with Iceman does not make for "hints" (and two people in a relationship without sex being a factor happens) and all it set up was Bobby and Nurse Annie hooking up after he admitted he was dealing with his feelings for Lorna....which they did...in the book.....

And also

Haven't read all the pages. Anyone here have a count/list for Rogue?
    Currently Following:
    Action Comics, Deathstroke, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Super Sons, Superman, Superwoman, Teen Titans, Titans, Trinity, Wild Storm, Monstress, I Hate Fairyland, Black Monday Murders, Kill Or Be Killed, Redlands, Crosswind, Astonishing X-Men, Captain America, Daredevil, Defenders, Hawkeye, Tales of Suspense, American Gods, Animosity, Black Eyed Kids, Red Sonja

Ultimate Member

Last I checked Sentry, Gambit, Magneto...that's all that I can think of...

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Haven't read all the pages. Anyone here have a count/list for Rogue?
    About the minimum an X-Woman who has been around as long as she has and isn't married and couldn't touch for years should have.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    And also

If you read, it was Uncanny X-Men #415. "The only thing in the Austen run was Northstar having a crush on Iceman, which went unrequited because Iceman was straight (in book)". That book. Annie says that, but you're not going to even put up the last part after that, huh? "Everyone knows, Annie. Sometimes they can't admit it to themselves, but that's not the case with Bobby. I saw him with that skank. Some loves just aren't meant to be.". If you read, Iceman picks up Josette, the Genoshan girl, in the issue. Not Jean Paul. Hence Northstar's comment and his continuous catty behavior towards Josette. And all of that happened before the scene I posted.....Uncanny X-Men #425. When Iceman finds out Northstar is gay. When Iceman and Annie talked. Then scene. There were no "hints".