Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I wonder if Caliban got any while alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Jean only did Scott as far as I know... And I kinda always thought Mastermind was implied...
    Hmm, she did become his partner for a little while, but was there actually a more clear implication ? Although you're forgetting that technically that was Phoenix all that time, thanks to the retcon, LOL. So proper Jean at least never did.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    No one ever gets to have sex with Magik or Jubilee...and has Dust had sex? Jean Grey is always interesting because it seems she only laid down with Summers but Sebastian Shaw had sex with Madelyne and that's basically having sex with Jean.
    Being a clone doesn't make her the same person as the original, Madelyne and Jean are two completely different people who have completely different personalities, attitudes, interests etc. the only thing they have in common are same genetic material, similar to logan and X-23. With what you mentioned, it's like saying if X-23 slept with certain characters that would count as Logan sleeping with them too, which is nonsense.
    Last edited by sagiravi; 05-30-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Spectacular Member Emilio Garra's Avatar

With Logan it'd be better off listing who he hasn't been with, but the ones I'm aware of are:

Mariko Yashida
    Melita Garner
    Storm
    Itsu
    Jean(AoA)
    Domino
    Dazzler
    Cassie Lathrop

Magneto slept with

Rogue
    Mystique
    Suzanna (Polaris mom)
    Magda Eisenhardt
    Wasp

off the top of my head could be more

Domino:

- Milo Thurman (her deceased husband - don't recall how long they were together but safe to say it wasn't a chaste relationship)
    - Cable (not sure if they banged during the constant will-they-won't-they '90s stuff, but deffo during Cable & Deadpool)
    - Wolverine (there was a whole mini about this, I'm sure you remember)
    - Colossus (still pretty recent)

Doctor Nemesis:

- No-one confirmed, sadly, but that's likely his own fault.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Psylocke was 30 when she joined the X-men, and before she came pondside, she had a lot of sex. I appreciate that a grown ass woman, enjoys a good romp, without being judged.
    I hugely liked that modest and kind TK Tom Lennox from the times of Moore's Captain Britain. I was so devastated about his assassination as about Courtney's :'( .

Right after Betsy went blind, she was seen together with Gabriel (from RCX).

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I know she had a crush on another guy during Excalibur but that guy was into Racheal.
    You're talking of Alistaire Stuart. He never was aware of Kitty's feelings.

I dont think she ever slept with Doug.
    'Course not, for Mojo's sake! They didn't even hold their hands!

Nightcrawler

1. Amanda
    2. Cerise?
    3. Bloody Bess?

Honestly it's tricky with Nightcrawler.
    It is. But you sure can erase the question mark for Cerise and you can add Anjulie (several times).

Anyway, I bet there were even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post
    With Logan it'd be better off listing who he hasn't been with, but the ones I'm aware of are:

Mariko Yashida
    Melita Garner
    Storm
    Itsu
    Jean(AoA)
    Domino
    Dazzler
    Cassie Lathrop
    You forgot Yukio.

Anyway, again, I guess Logan's lovers (women AND men?) could be counted by the dozens.

BTW, Dazzler?????? When, how, where?

Now, for my favs:

- Rogue and Nightcrawler are detailed already.

- Longshot: despite his (totally unfair: it's not his fault) womanizer reputation, he only has had two sexual partners AND under a strict monogamous system.

- Ricochet Rita (well --at least, we may assume she was through the gap between Longshot #6 and UXM Annual #10)
    - Dazzler

You might count a stolen kiss for Kitty's part while he was sleeping, but this would be ridiculous.

And no, Spiral wasn't his lover: when Rita was turned into her new form, they have been already separated.

And no, there was no romantic relationship between Longshot and Rogue (no matter how much I wish there was). She wanted him, OK, she once kissed him to get his powers, OK (and what a beautiful and sad kiss was that) but there's no way. The love triangle with Dazzler was just a minimum flirt for Rogue's part, a lot of jealousy for Ali's part...and nothing for Longshot's part. Now, it was for sure a very interesting gender roles swap (there's always gender roles swap regarding Longshot ;-D ).

In conclusion: this supposedly sex-crazed boy happens to be one of the chastest X-Men.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 10-09-2019 at 03:29 AM.

Nightcrawler went through Kitty, Rachel and Storm in quick succession in the early 200os (before they decided nothing could be done and killed him), dunno which featured and actual bedding scene.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    anole: none. northstar: one,(anyone can name more than his husband?). Magik: none karma: none. kitty: three? Emma: anyone's guess?
    Anole mentioned to Striker that he's been on dates with guys both mutant and human but it's never been revealed if he's still a virgin or not.

Aside from his husband Kyle, Northstar apparently briefly dated the character Hector and of course there's the funeral joke about him and Hercules which some people interpret differently.

Karma was once shown with another woman at Burning Man but that was when they were still just hinting that she's a lesbian. She's not a virgin though, she and the other women in her family were raped by communist soldiers when they fled Vietnam. I just looked at her marvel wiki profile and apparently she was once shown to be having a sexual relationship with another woman.
    Last edited by MasterOfMagnetism; 05-30-2016 at 05:02 AM. Reason: found more info

northstar: one,(anyone can name more than his husband?).
    Outside of Kyle, all of Northstar's partners have been implication, innuendo, or Word of God, because the writers weren't allowed to make direct mention of his sexuality and were trying to work around editorial. (Or in the most recent case, weren't allowed to confirm Herc's sexuality and delivered a lot of tittering, juvenile pederasty jokes with a side of classical reference before going with a "btw, Northstar is gay!" punchline as their attempt at a big reveal.) So it's all up to interpretation. But if we're erring on the side of getting our fave laid:

Maurice (Alpha Flight v1 #13 & 22) - A young man present every time we get a glimpse into Northstar's home back in early AF, and Word of God says they were in a relationship.

Hector (Incredible Hulk #418) - Hector and Northstar are shown flirting at Rick Jones' wedding. No follow-up in canon, but there was this very 90's pin-up piece.

Raul (Northstar #1) - Waiting up in Northstar's bedroom to talk about his self-destructive behavior after Northstar gets back from a night out. Described in terms of an emotional intimate by Northstar, but never called anything as specific as a boyfriend or lover.

Hercules (Hercules: Fall of an Avenger #1): At Herc's funeral, Snowbird implies that Herc had lovers among the gathered crowd, and Northstar quickly excuses himself.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 05-30-2016 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Typos

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Jubilee, none.
    And yet, she's one of very few X-Men who's a parent. Crazy world, huh?

anole: none. northstar: one,(anyone can name more than his husband?). Magik: none karma: none. kitty: three? Emma: anyone's guess?
    Northstar slept with Hercules and Karma has been shown in bed with a women.

Uuu, what a fun thread!

Lets just use Kitty for an Example.

1. Collosus
    2. Wisdom
    3. Iceman
    4. Star Lord

She could have others but I'm sure I would have known. I know she had a crush on another guy during Excalibur but that guy was into Racheal. I dont think she ever slept with Doug.

Rogue.

1. Gambit
    2. Magneto
    3. Johnny Storm Maybe Off Panel?
    I have no clue about others.

Nightcrawler

1. Amanda
    2. Cerise?
    3. Bloody Bess?

Honestly it's tricky with Nightcrawler.
    You forgot the most important character! The guy who was Rogue's first! Sentry! He took her virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post

You forgot Yukio.

Anyway, again, I guess Logan's lovers (women AND men?) could be counted by the dozens.

BTW, Dazzler?????? When, how, where?
    Where does this idea that Wolverine has been with men or is interested in men?! I see people jokingly comment about that occasionally but I never seem to remember a single time where it has even been implied let alone confirmed. Is there a story or a panel I've missed completely or is this more of that same thing that happened with Iceman (before the retcon) where people seem to be so desperate for LGBT representation that they see clear implication even in places where there likely isn't any such implication?

And Wolverine-Dazzler thing happened in a Wolverine: The Best There Is written by Charlie Huston, IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Nightcrawler went through Kitty, Rachel and Storm in quick succession in the early 200os (before they decided nothing could be done and killed him), dunno which featured and actual bedding scene.
    Wait what?! When did Kitty & Kurt have a fling?! I don't remember that at all... And it sounds weird and creepy, I see them like brother and sister or uncle and niece. Just the idea of them having anything between them is kind of disgusting (at least in 616)
    Last edited by JustAnotherFan; 05-30-2016 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Wait what?! When did Kitty & Kurt have a fling?! I don't remember that at all... And it sound weird and creepy, I see them like brother and sister or uncle and niece. Just the idea of them having anything between them is kind of disgusting (at least in 616)
    Kurt never slept with Kitty, Storm, or Rachel. The last two were just Kurt being his usual, adorable flirty self and I still don't know where the idea that Kurtty is canon comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Kurt never slept with Kitty, Storm, or Rachel. The last two were just Kurt being his usual, adorable flirty self and I still don't know where the idea that Kurtty is canon comes from.
    Well that sounds like what I remembered!

Wolverine has also been with Mystique and Typhoid Mary.

Plus that woman from the Savage Land and all those women he had illegitimate children with