Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m just said Jubilee and Angelo never had sex. But hey at least it’s Canon she loved him!
    Is Jubilation still a virgin? Like, how did she get pregnant again?? I’m totally lost from that storyline.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    Tigra has had multiple sexual partners and no one gives a shit about her.
    Tigra wasn't saddled with being treated like a minor supporting character for one lone man that then got repeated ad nauseum for decades. Their situations aren't comparable. Though you do make a good point that being lesser known isn't enough alone to result in this treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Polaris not being a fap pet to writers should be a blessing.
    Except she is a fap pet to writers. Havok is the character they project themselves into, and for them, Lorna fills the role of "devoted girl who sticks by me no matter what and can never date or get it on with anyone that isn't me while I can get it on with everything that exists."
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    And what about Cerise?
    I'd call it a yes, but it wasn't specifically stated, so I put her under "implied".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Is Jubilation still a virgin? Like, how did she get pregnant again?? I’m totally lost from that storyline.
    She never got pregnant. Her kid is adopted.

If she was a virgin, I believe she lost in to Chamber. Tho that was just sort of implied. Strain confirmed if. So I would say yes. But it’s implied so another writer could say they never did.

She’s only had sex with Chamber I believe if you say she slept with him. She lived with Angelo a while but they never did anything. Though Jubilee implied Angelo wanted to.

It’s like Kitty and Claremont saying things that were implied but not specifically shown. Unless it’s shown, other writers can do what they want.
    Last edited by Slicknickshady; 10-02-2018 at 08:08 PM.

Now I’m just curious if Bobby and Kitty had sex because I cannot, for the life of me, fathom that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Now I’m just curious if Bobby and Kitty had sex because I cannot, for the life of me, fathom that idea.
    Sadly, I would say yes because of length they dated. And remember when Kitty was pregnant with Bamfs? She was with Bobby then.

How old is Kitty these days anyway?

Depends on how old she was when she first joined. That was approximately nine years ago in-universe, give or take.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Sadly, I would say yes because of length they dated. And remember when Kitty was pregnant with Bamfs? She was with Bobby then.
    I thought she was single then and thought Piotr was the baby daddy? Or was that a different “pregnancy”?

Do we know which ones of the x-men lost their virginity to another? So far I only know that Rogue confirmed on panel that Gambit was her first when they were caught in Antarctica (thank KT for the Sentry retcon!!!!). And also maybe o5 Warren and Laura?

If a character never has been shown drinking water on panel, does it mean they've never had water ever?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    If a character never has been shown drinking water on panel, does it mean they've never had water ever?
    Bobby and Lorna were dating but weren’t sexually intimate.

I thought she was single then and thought Piotr was the baby daddy? Or was that a different “pregnancy”?
    I think you are right. But it was soon after they broke up. I can’t Remember.

Do we know which ones of the x-men lost their virginity to another? So far I only know that Rogue confirmed on panel that Gambit was her first when they were caught in Antarctica (thank KT for the Sentry retcon!!!!). And also maybe o5 Warren and Laura?
    Kitty and Piotr. It was so intense, Kitty phased through the couch and floor when she climaxed. Probably one of the sauciest images in X-history.

Bobby and Lorna were dating but weren’t sexually intimate.
    Oh, my question was just in general. Not to your comment specifically.