Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Where does this idea that Wolverine has been with men or is interested in men?! I see people jokingly comment about that occasionally but I never seem to remember a single time where it has even been implied let alone confirmed. Is there a story or a panel I've missed completely or is this more of that same thing that happened with Iceman (before the retcon) where people seem to be so desperate for LGBT representation that they see clear implication even in places where there likely isn't any such implication?
    One of the alt-universe Logans was in a relationship with one of the alt-universe Hercs. I think it was that story where Dazzler was going around killing off evil Xaviers.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    Where does this idea that Wolverine has been with men or is interested in men?! I see people jokingly comment about that occasionally but I never seem to remember a single time where it has even been implied let alone confirmed.
    Mostly it's just that because Logan lived for so long some people think maybe he experimented at some point or another. It's like how vampires are often portrayed as bisexual because most people think that if you lived long enough you'd eventually go; "what the hell, I'll try it out to see what it's like." There's also the fact that Claremont once stated he wanted Wolverine to be bi, but then again Claremont wanted pretty much everyone to be bi. Sometimes people joke about Wolverine secretly wanting to have sex with Scott or something like that, I know I've joked about it, but nobody seriously expects mainstream Wolverine to ever be portrayed as bi.

Ultimate Member

Warren(Archangel) would be another that would be pretty hard to list as there's several that we know of and then there's many more that are implied...starting off there's Candy, Charlotte, Betsy, Paige, does the mother of the Apocalypse twins count since it technically wasn't him...

BANNED

In my head Canon. During the Outback betsy shagged Colossus, turning off his powers in his mind long enough for a good shagging. .

Well Wolverine/X-23 has been covered probably several at the command of her pimp and 1 romantic sexual partner in teenWarren at least implied.

Surge again 1 implied sexual relationship with Prodigy.

Pretty sure Magik is none she'd probably eat them after.

Sort of surprised Jubilee has never been in that kind of relationship somehow she's managed to stay an innocent teen character. Even in that Runaways alternate universe book where she was presented as kind of slutty it wasn't revealed or even implied she'd slept with anybody.
    In protest against Marvel's constant ignoring of Surge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    One of the alt-universe Logans was in a relationship with one of the alt-universe Hercs. I think it was that story where Dazzler was going around killing off evil Xaviers.
    Yeah but the key word there is 'alternate'. That book also had a black Cyclops but most versions of Cyclops including the main one are white guys so that's hardly any kind of evidence. And the Wolverine in that book was clearly gay where main Wolverine is always depicted as clearly straight.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Mostly it's just that because Logan lived for so long some people think maybe he experimented at some point or another. It's like how vampires are often portrayed as bisexual because most people think that if you lived long enough you'd eventually go; "what the hell, I'll try it out to see what it's like." There's also the fact that Claremont once stated he wanted Wolverine to be bi, but then again Claremont wanted pretty much everyone to be bi. Sometimes people joke about Wolverine secretly wanting to have sex with Scott or something like that, I know I've joked about it, but nobody seriously expects mainstream Wolverine to ever be portrayed as bi.
    That really doesn't make much sense. If you've always been straight and you have never even considered or had any interest in the same sex why would that change considerably just because you live a really long time? I know that some people can sometimes have a more fluid sexuality but Wolverine has never been shown to be anything other than straight guy. Pretty stereotypical one at that. Barring any alternate versions of course. And the fact that vampires are often depicted like that doesn't really have much to do with their age/longevity because it's mostly that vampires in general are highly sexualized being in fiction. I could believe that CC would want everyone to be bi since that's kind of the way he wrote everyone. Especially women. But I've never seen this elusive comment where he talks about his plans to make Wolverine bi. Is it available somewhere online or was it just an answer to a question at some con in the past?
    And what comes to Wolverine being gay for Cyclops, well, I think that's a given but just because he'd want to get it on with one guy doesn't mean he's automatically gay or even bi, lol

Incredible Member

Cannon sex for my Betsy:

-Tom Lennox
    -Gabriel
    -Angel
    -Thunderbird III
    -AOA Sabretooth
    -Hercules
    -Fantomex
    -Cluster
    -Cable Clones

Am I missing any other?

-Iceman (in Age of X) 5 ronin Wolverine and Slaymaster in that random reality don't count.
    Last edited by crimsontt; 05-31-2016 at 08:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

The thing with people wanting Logan and Scott together to me stems mostly from them being fans of Cyclops and they think that if Logan wanted to be with Scott then it'd elevate Scott's status that even someone like Wolverine wanted him...I don't think that there's anything implied between teen Warren and X-23, they had sex...lots of it that both seemed to like a lot...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Magneto slept with

Rogue
    Mystique
    Suzanna (Polaris mom)
    Magda Eisenhardt
    Wasp

off the top of my head could be more
    Briar Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Briar Raleigh
    Also Lee Forrester and he briefly had a human girlfriend named Isabelle who he was shown being intimate with.

Aurora: Sasquatch, Roger Bochs, Wild Child, and Malcolm Colcord. Although I'm sure she's had some other one offs. Aurora is a lady that likes to have a good time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Aurora: Sasquatch, Roger Bochs, Wild Child, and Malcolm Colcord. Although I'm sure she's had some other one offs. Aurora is a lady that likes to have a good time lol
    Did Aurora and Roger ever seal the deal? About the time he was out of the Box armor and was altered by Scrambler was when "Wanda" showed up, and that seemed to put the brakes on things.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Magneto slept with

Rogue
    Mystique
    Suzanna (Polaris mom)
    Magda Eisenhardt
    Wasp

off the top of my head could be more
    Briar
    Lee Forrester
    Isabelle
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Cannon sex for my Betsy:

-Tom Lennox
    -Gabriel
    -Angel
    -Thunderbird III
    -AOA Sabretooth
    -Hercules
    -Fantomex
    -Cluster
    -Cable Clones

Am I missing any other?
    She slept with Matsuo when she was brainwashed.

For a sexually liberated and confident character like Emma Frost, she really hasn't slept with that many men. Maybe it's her inferiority complex or something. Ones that I can confirm are:

- Scott Summers (Obviously)
    - Sebastian Shaw
    - Tony Stark
    - Namor
    - Ororo Munroe possibly (I would like to think this somehow counts since Emma was in her body)

Hey it looks like she slept with only all the A listers!
    Last edited by Project Initiative Cascada; 05-30-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Did Aurora and Roger ever seal the deal? About the time he was out of the Box armor and was altered by Scrambler was when "Wanda" showed up, and that seemed to put the brakes on things.
    Roger carried her up the stairs once Jeffries restored his legs, and it was pretty clear what they were going to do once they got up there, lol.

aurora12.jpg