Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There's the age factor. She might be legal but he's a vet X-man from the Giant Size era and she's a teen created during the Morrison run. People are always gonna find it creepy to have a vet hook up with a junior member
    I don't get the literalism some comic fans subscribe too, it's not like he's some Vietnam war veteran getting with a 20 year old.Comics are comics ,he is at most depicted as a 35( but mostly 30 year old) and she is 19-20 Ish. I see no problem whatsoever. Logan looks creepy coz he is depicted as an old guy,nightcrawler not really that old.Anyway I get your side of the reservation,but these are comics and in this particular run with Moira reseting everything ,it is safe to assume new life means new characters not beholden to prior iterations.

Astonishing Member

You do realize Kurt hasn't been a priest for the first 25 years of his existence right? You also know he hasn't been a Priest in years too? And a bit of a ladies man in the past? Not Stark levels (then who is) but, yeah...

Ok, Kurt has only had three actual relationships so far Amanda, Cerise and Rachel. I'm pretty sure he slept with Amanda and Rachel but I'm not sure with Cerise. Though, they made out a lot.

Fling that sex was definitely implied is Anjulie, villianess that she is.

So that's 3 definites: Amanda, Rachel and Anjulie.

Bordering romantic friendships w/ no sex: Betsy and Ororo

Physical attraction with no sex: Meggan

One-sided where Kurt wasn't really interested other than friendship: Night Nurse Christine Palmer, that's how I read it but people keep adding her to the list of women he's been with but I'll go with what I remember. I don't believe any sex happened.

Kurt kissed Aurora and Rogue but that was just a tactic.

There was his fling with that heiress Judith but no sex happened.

I'm not counting the women's who's hands he kissed like Sabra and Cecilia Reyes. Or women who came on to him or uh... looked at him in that I wanna sex u up way. This is 616 only.

Bye.[/QUOTE]

You say you're sure he slept with Rachel...I'm curious which storyline is that? Do you have panels that heavily imply that? ,all I ever saw was the kiss when they were mock fighting on some pirate ship(I think all new X-Men) and some confessions of feels in X-Men Gold. I honestly always thought sleeping was something their relationship never got to.Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I don't get the literalism some comic fans subscribe too, it's not like he's some Vietnam war veteran getting with a 20 year old.Comics are comics ,he is at most depicted as a 35( but mostly 30 year old) and she is 19-20 Ish. I see no problem whatsoever. Logan looks creepy coz he is depicted as an old guy,nightcrawler not really that old.Anyway I get your side of the reservation,but these are comics and in this particular run with Moira reseting everything ,it is safe to assume new life means new characters not beholden to prior iterations.
    Yeah, a 35 year old sleeping with a 20 year old is still creepy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Not as creepy as Sinister(even as a miss) sleeping with Daken

I don't support it nor care for ir, but considering how Marvel's time work, is likely that Kurt isn't in his 30s. He is probably considered by editorial to be in his late 20s at best. Unless of course, there is information about him that i'm not aware off, i'm nor a Nightcrawler expert after all.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

You say you're sure he slept with Rachel...I'm curious which storyline is that? Do you have panels that heavily imply that? ,all I ever saw was the kiss when they were mock fighting on some pirate ship(I think all new X-Men) and some confessions of feels in X-Men Gold. I honestly always thought sleeping was something their relationship never got to.Correct me if I'm wrong.
    They had sex, they were on same room, semi naked on the issue of kittylossus marriage

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I don't support it nor care for ir, but considering how Marvel's time work, is likely that Kurt isn't in his 30s. He is probably considered by editorial to be in his late 20s at best. Unless of course, there is information about him that i'm not aware off, i'm nor a Nightcrawler expert after all.
    that still creepy, Dust is a teenager and Nightcrawler is a adult

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I don't see why. 20 is an adult who more often than not is sexually active & understands sex + relationships. NOw an adult sleeping with children who don't know better would be bad. Otherwise, I just never understood age panic and apprehension when both parties are passed 20.

Meanwhile I find Husk sleeping with Toad more unsettling. lol

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They had sex, they were on same room, semi naked on the issue of kittylossus marriage

Again, i'm not supporting it, i don't really care one way or another, i just really doubt that Kurt in his 30 especially because he was one of the youngest when he first appeared and if Marvel is reluclant to say that Cyclops or Spider-Man are in their thirties, i really doubt that they would allow the same to him.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Again, i'm not supporting it, i don't really care one way or another, i just really doubt that Kurt in his 30 especially because he was one of the youngest when he first appeared and if Marvel is reluclant to say that Cyclops or Spider-Man are in their thirties, i really doubt that they would allow the same to him.
    No x-men is on their 30s, we can be sure of that. I find weird that they can be 28 but not 30

Astonishing Member

Dust is of legal age, plus 'The Cape' is right as I said NC is depicted mostly as 30 years old, as in 30 or less mostly like 28 or thereabout so it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I don't see why. 20 is an adult who more often than not is sexually active & understands sex + relationships. NOw an adult sleeping with children who don't know better would be bad. Otherwise, I just never understood age panic and apprehension when both parties are passed 20.

Meanwhile I find Husk sleeping with Toad more unsettling. lol
    Is more likely for two people to be equals in a relationship when they are in the same age group or cl9se enought, even if they are both adults, so the apprehension is understandable. Still, i just remembered how much Kurt is shipped with Logan in spite him being 19(Kurt was pretty young if i remembering correctly) when they first met lol.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

"Half your age plus seven" is a very healthy metric.

If Nightcrawler is 35, that makes his threshold for partners 25.

No x-men is on their 30s, we can be sure of that. I find weird that they can be 28 but not 30
    I think that the common belief is that life turns boring after 35 for many, or at least that seems to be the mindset behind entertaining, is rare to have protagonist beyond their twenties.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Dust is of legal age, plus 'The Cape' is right as I said NC is depicted mostly as 30 years old, as in 30 or less mostly like 28 or thereabout so it's fine.
    she still a teenager, legal doesn't mean moral

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

That’s pretty definite.
    574747A2-B24E-40C5-AC56-83C07E90F4BA.jpg