Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

After her initial appearance, where it was revealed that she was actually a virgin working in a mutant brothel, where she only used her powers to give men the "experience" that they wanted, then later writers turned her into a huge whore that was all about sex, as much as she could get, Domino took Cable to task about the whole Copycat thing but she got over it quickly enough and then yeah the two were together in Nicieza's X-Force run and after that, they got to the point of Cable introducing Domino to Scott and Jean and Domino viewing it as meeting her boyfriends parents, a big step that made her nervous.

And most if not all of Alex's relationships outside of Lorna have been short******d and forgettable the moment that they ended, I'd rather not see Lorna in many relationships just so that it could be claimed that she's had them, or the same with Alex...

Extraordinary Member

Even Stacy’s creator Joe Casey, had her sleep with Sugar Kane and Ultimate Nullifier.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That is called rape, i guess it happened with Deadpool
    Then it happened to Kurt twice if we are going to talk about sex through pretending to be someone else. Does it count if sex wasn't the end goal though? Does that count with the spies that fall in love? Or those that changed their name/acted a role to escape their past/go into hiding? This gets tricky as that goes on a lot in not only comics but entertainment in general.

Extraordinary Member

It’s called rape by deception in real life and it exists.

Like if a twin brother went to his brother’s house and pretended to be him one day and slept with his brother ‘s wife.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Though his list is much shorter if you restrict it to Jamie Prime...

Well he is married to or was married to Layla so the number would be at least one...but if memory serves Terry and M only ever slept with dupes...
    Monet may have only slept with a dupe, but Jamie and Theresa were in a relationship for a while, so she slept with Jamie Prime too.

However, there isn't any point in restricting Madrox's list to just Jamie Prime's lovers, because it has been established that Jamie absorbs the memories and experiences of the dupes when he absorbs them (or when they die), so in essence he's slept with all of those lovers as well.

I've always thought there was a fair bit of interesting material to explore there that has never really been touched on. We saw the awkwardness of Jamie finding out he'd slept with two of his teammates when some of his dupes went wandering...but what about him randomly encountering someone that was the lover of one of his dupes, but he'd never actually met before as his normal self? We also know that Jamie has at least one gay dupe--so does that mess with his head at all, as a mostly straight guy, to suddenly absorb these memories of same sex encounters (or even relationships)? What if Jamie ever ran into a boyfriend of one of his dupes?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Monet may have only slept with a dupe, but Jamie and Theresa were in a relationship for a while, so she slept with Jamie Prime too.

However, there isn't any point in restricting Madrox's list to just Jamie Prime's lovers, because it has been established that Jamie absorbs the memories and experiences of the dupes when he absorbs them (or when they die), so in essence he's slept with all of those lovers as well.

I've always thought there was a fair bit of interesting material to explore there that has never really been touched on. We saw the awkwardness of Jamie finding out he'd slept with two of his teammates when some of his dupes went wandering...but what about him randomly encountering someone that was the lover of one of his dupes, but he'd never actually met before as his normal self? We also know that Jamie has at least one gay dupe--so does that mess with his head at all, as a mostly straight guy, to suddenly absorb these memories of same sex encounters (or even relationships)? What if Jamie ever ran into a boyfriend of one of his dupes?
    Monet & Syrin both slept with dupes.

Madrox had 2 dupes that seduced & slept with each woman. Prime Madrox couldn't remember if he or a dupe slept with which woman or if dupes slept with both.

But Monet got a dupe. Madrox thought the real him slept with Syrin until he absorbed their baby, revealing that Syrin slept with & got pregnant by a dupe & hos body registered the baby as another one and absorbed him.

While he was confused about who slept with who, Madrox continued seeing Monet & Syrin. If the sex was kept up, then both ladies slept with the real him after the dupe party.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Jubilee, none.
    Idk.....Skin died shortly after being turned down by jubilee...now that he's back you don't think she gave him a welcome back gift that was worth every BANG! and PAF!?
    esp now Synch is gone
    GrindrStone(D)

Ultimate Member

Years ago Terry dated Jamie but it was revealed that Jamie was a dupe, and Jamie Prime never had any romantic feelings for Terry, and I don't see either lady dating him after they found out that he slept with them both on the same night through dupes and then tried to hide it, and I doubt that Terry was to interested in sex after she got pregnant...glad that whole storyline is over and done with and hopefully left in the past where it belongs...

Extraordinary Member

Sunfire and ???

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

Madrox had 2 dupes that seduced & slept with each woman. Prime Madrox couldn't remember if he or a dupe slept with which woman or if dupes slept with both.

But Monet got a dupe. Madrox thought the real him slept with Syrin until he absorbed their baby, revealing that Syrin slept with & got pregnant by a dupe & hos body registered the baby as another one and absorbed him.

While he was confused about who slept with who, Madrox continued seeing Monet & Syrin. If the sex was kept up, then both ladies slept with the real him after the dupe party.
    That was weird because it only makes sense if you go with the idea that the baby wasn't actually Syrin's child. IE Madrox somehow created a baby dupe. IIRC the story claimed that this happened to M too but M's perfect body realized it was a fake baby and got rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    That was weird because it only makes sense if you go with the idea that the baby wasn't actually Syrin's child. IE Madrox somehow created a baby dupe. IIRC the story claimed that this happened to M too but M's perfect body realized it was a fake baby and got rid of it?
    No. Monet was never said to be pregnant. Tons of fans were thinking she was because she had to throw up. But PAD got frustrated when a fan asked him about it & said that people were looking too far into everything. He said Monet needed to throw up for the exact reason she said she did (Syrin's breath was getting to her). But she was never pregnant, didn't have an abortion, nor a miscarriage.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Idk.....Skin died shortly after being turned down by jubilee...now that he's back you don't think she gave him a welcome back gift that was worth every BANG! and PAF!?
    esp now Synch is gone
    Man, did they kill off Synch again? I can't keep up with this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Man, did they kill off Synch again? I can't keep up with this stuff.
    No he, Darwin, and Wolverine (Kinney) were sent on a mission to the children of the vault's city where time is accelerated...
    No. Monet was never said to be pregnant. Tons of fans were thinking she was because she had to throw up. But PAD got frustrated when a fan asked him about it & said that people were looking too far into everything. He said Monet needed to throw up for the exact reason she said she did (Syrin's breath was getting to her). But she was never pregnant, didn't have an abortion, nor a miscarriage.
    Well neither did Siryn....buuut I'm pretty sure there was a discussion and it was suggested that M being a telepath sensed something was up and shut it down
    GrindrStone(D)

esp now Synch is gone
    I don't think so, Jubilee seems very serious to sleep around

what a mess. I always see many people liking PAD x-factor argh
    Last edited by spirit2011; 04-22-2020 at 03:18 PM.

No he, Darwin, and Wolverine (Kinney) were sent on a mission to the children of the vault's city where time is accelerated...

Well neither did Siryn....buuut I'm pretty sure there was a discussion and it was suggested that M being a telepath sensed something was up and shut it down
    Maybe. I hated PAD's X-Factor, so I barely keep up with it. But according to him, Monet was not pregnant. Syrin was, but too bad for her, it was a dupe.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    What a mess. I always see many people liking PAD x-factor argh
    We're in the day & age where messes sell. I love a bit of drama, but a complete mess is another matter. Especially if I feel it's ruined characters.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 04-22-2020 at 03:48 PM.