Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Bishop. As far as i know Deathbird is the only known one. I wish Bishop and Sage would have got together they made a good duo.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Stone cold pimpstress Ali Blaire stopped counting her hottie conquests somewhere in the early double digits.

Spectacular Member Emilio Garra's Avatar

I'm sure most of you probably have seen this already, but I'm only posting it considering the topic at hand.

Some of these are flat out wrong though because I'm certain Logan & Jean have never dated at any point(that I know of).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post
    I'm sure most of you probably have seen this already, but I'm only posting it considering the topic at hand.

Some of these are flat out wrong though because I'm certain Logan & Jean have never dated at any point(that I know of).
    Wrong, and certainly out of date.

I don't know why, but the fact that there needs to be a "one of the parties is from an alternate reality" indicator on that chart kills me every time.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Polaris was with Havok, Iceman, Random, a stripper who looked like Gambit.
    Lorna liked Random in a platonic sort of way, him maybe in a non-platonic way, but it never went anywhere. The Gambit stripper in a non-platonic way of course, but its not what I could consider a confirmed one night stand. Bobby she had a relationship with him without having sex which furthered Austen's hinting that Bobby was gay. Havok is the only confirmed character she actually had sex with.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Stone cold pimpstress Ali Blaire stopped counting her hottie conquests somewhere in the early double digits.
    Could you list them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
    Could you list them?
    Dr. Paul
    Ken Barnett
    Beast
    Johnny Storm
    Spider Man
    Warren Worthington III
    That Hot stunt guy she saved from a tsunami
    Roman Nekobah
    Ralph Maccio
    Longshot
    That bald kilt wearing daddy she picked up on Muir Isle
    Wolverine
    Nocturne
    Pete Wisdom
    Black Cyclops
    Johnny the session bassist
    Quasar
    Presumably Bruce Banner
    And there may or may not have been an experimental 3way with Luke Cage and Iron First.

Ultimate Member

Last I checked Nocturne was from an alternate reality and Nightcrawlers daughter, and straight as is Dazzler...not sure how they had sex...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Last I checked Nocturne was from an alternate reality and Nightcrawlers daughter, and straight as is Dazzler...not sure how they had sex...
    They were on NuExcalibur together and shared many passionate massages.

Ultimate Member

You sure that there's been an Excalibur book in recent times, and didn't know that they'd made Dazzler bi all of a sudden, or Nocturne...

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
    Rachel

- Korvus

I'm sure there are I more but I don't remember.
    I would like to think she slept with her deceased husband Franklin from the DoFP timeline at least once or twice.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Bishop. As far as i know Deathbird is the only known one. I wish Bishop and Sage would have got together they made a good duo.
    He also slept with Samarra Shaw, meaning all his confirmed partners were supervillainesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post

It even says Namor and Sue Storm dated, LOL, everyone and their mother would know that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by sagiravi View Post
    It even says Namor and Sue Storm dated, LOL, everyone and their mother would know that never happened.
    In this context it just means the next level after a single one night-stand.