Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Karma was once shown with another woman at Burning Man but that was when they were still just hinting that she's a lesbian. She's not a virgin though, she and the other women in her family were raped by communist soldiers when they fled Vietnam
    She and her mother (not her sister) were raped by Thai pirates, not by communist soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Hector (Incredible Hulk #418) - Hector and Northstar are shown flirting at Rick Jones' wedding.
    LOL, I'd totally forgot Hector!

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherFan View Post
    You forgot the most important character! The guy who was Rogue's first! Sentry! He took her virginity.
    How many new things I'm learning in this thread!

Where does this idea that Wolverine has been with men or is interested in men?! I see people jokingly comment about that occasionally but I never seem to remember a single time where it has even been implied let alone confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Mostly it's just that because Logan lived for so long some people think maybe he experimented at some point or another. It's like how vampires are often portrayed as bisexual because most people think that if you lived long enough you'd eventually go; "what the hell, I'll try it out to see what it's like."
    That's my point. I never read a panel in which it was implied that Wolvie might be bi, but I think that being 100 years old and so free of complex and prejudices, it's a question of probabilities that he'd got a male experience even just once.

That really doesn't make much sense. If you've always been straight and you have never even considered or had any interest in the same sex why would that change considerably just because you live a really long time? I know that some people can sometimes have a more fluid sexuality but Wolverine has never been shown to be anything other than straight guy.
    You can have one gay experience and still keep being hetero. Logan could have had it in the past and decide to choose only women from then on, which is what we know of him.

Anyway, I asure I've got no interest at all in Logan having male sexual partners, it's just an assumption .

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Kurt never slept with Kitty, Storm, or Rachel. The last two were just Kurt being his usual, adorable flirty self and I still don't know where the idea that Kurtty is canon comes from.
    CC was exploring Kurt during his run with Davis and he seemed to be romantically confused with Ororo and Ray (probably he was confused with himself), but there was nothing in the end. Kurt even talk with Logan about it.

Well, there was this:

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    I personally think there was never time for him to hook up with Cerise either, at least not on any panel.
    They made out quite a lot on panel. I think there was plenty of time to go beyond out of panel.

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    0, 1, or 2. It's Doug Ramsey. Idk if he ever got it on with either Wolfsbane or Psylocke but perhaps.
    No way. Just platonic teen love.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post
    I'm sure most of you probably have seen this already, but I'm only posting it considering the topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wrong, and certainly out of date.
    Cool, still.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 06-01-2016 at 03:00 AM.

BANNED

Who has Rachel Summers had sex with besides that Shair guy with the weird super sword?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Who has Rachel Summers had sex with besides that Shair guy with the weird super sword?
    Days of Future Past reality Franklin Richards... maybe.

BANNED

Funny this topic comes up given the plot of All-New Wolverine #9 involves a pheromone that makes Fin Fang Foom randy. A case can now be made for adding him to Laura's list (if being given the Wolverine suit to use like a guy with a sock counts).

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Lets just use Kitty for an Example.

1. Collosus
    2. Wisdom
    3. Iceman
    4. Star Lord

She could have others but I'm sure I would have known. I know she had a crush on another guy during Excalibur but that guy was into Racheal. I dont think she ever slept with Doug.
    Also, and open to interpretation and depending on if you believe the subtext:

5. Magik
    6. Courtenay Ross/Sat-Yr-9

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Garra View Post
    I'm sure most of you probably have seen this already, but I'm only posting it considering the topic at hand.

Some of these are flat out wrong though because I'm certain Logan & Jean have never dated at any point(that I know of).
    Wow. I've seen bowls of spaghetti that were more organized.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    And yet, she's one of very few X-Men who's a parent. Crazy world, huh?
    Don't get it twisted... Jubilee is an adoptive parent.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Don't get it twisted... Jubilee is an adoptive parent.
    That point is irrelevant to the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    In this context it just means the next level after a single one night-stand.
    Well they never had a one night stand either, there was absolutely nothing between them, it was pretty much one sided attraction from Namor's side, so it should have been green.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    Also, and open to interpretation and depending on if you believe the subtext:

5. Magik
    6. Courtenay Ross/Sat-Yr-9
    +1
    Kitty has a weird relation with Magik.

Rogue slept with old man Magneto because he gave her a sob story. Both sickened and disgusted me it was so out of character. Mike Carey may you never ever EVER touch Rogue again with your filthy pen. Ugh.

BANNED

My Favorite X-men: Storm has had 3 Partners all which she's had sexual contact with.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    My Favorite X-men: Storm has had 3 Partners all which she's had sexual contact with.....
    I'm pretty sure Storm's had a lot more than three partners.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    I'm pretty sure Storm's had a lot more than three partners.
    I think it really only has been 3 as far as I've known the character (could be wrong if anyone else has something to add). She's flirted with more than just the 3 but there have never been any major relations outside of the 3 which are:

Forge, Black Panther, and currently/or lastly Wolverine(616)/Old Man Logan(possibly there's hints but they've never really gone full on in with her relations with OML but it is very apparent that they have a deep bond considering they usually talk about major stuff in private)
    Last edited by Centrions; 01-03-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by victor borkowski View Post
    anole: none. northstar: one,(anyone can name more than his husband?). Magik: none karma: none. kitty: three? Emma: anyone's guess?
    Dont forget about Northstar's time with Hercules.