Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kitty and Iceman never had sex. They only dated briefly and that was under Bendis, the man who outed Iceman.
    I think they were dating under Aaron; Bendis was the one who broke them up post-BOTA.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Oh you're a teenager? That explains your hate for complex characters and an appreciation for a guy who sold his friends out over and over again.
    Kind of funny when you're elevating Magneto above Gambit, Magneto who has sold out everyone that doesn't agree 100% with his unique version of things...including his own children, as for the whole Morlock's thing, Gambit didn't sell anyone out with that, he didn't know what the Marauders and Sinister intended to do, and your hindsight of knowing what happened doesn't change that...and remember that plenty of comic book characters have kissed others that they're not in love with...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Kind of funny when you're elevating Magneto above Gambit, Magneto who has sold out everyone that doesn't agree 100% with his unique version of things...including his own children, as for the whole Morlock's thing, Gambit didn't sell anyone out with that, he didn't know what the Marauders and Sinister intended to do, and your hindsight of knowing what happened doesn't change that...and remember that plenty of comic book characters have kissed others that they're not in love with...
    It's all right, I stopped taking that person seriously when he resorted to personal quasi-insults. Or maybe I should thank him/her for the compliment on my youthful appearance since my mug is in my profile?

But yeah, over in the Sassy Southern Brawler thread there is always good-natured Mags vs Gambit relationship banter going on. I half-expected Calintz to pop out here and start the pro-Magneto gif reaction train.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kitty and Iceman never had sex. They only dated briefly and that was under Bendis, the man who outed Iceman.
    It was confirmed Polaris and Iceman never had sex either that was under Austen who was promoting the maybe Iceman is gay or bi.

Lorna has only has one confirmed sexual relationship over the years.

Ultimate Member

The problem with Austin is that pretty much everything was about sex with him, regardless of the character...he was also the one that brought up Lorna's supposed infatuation with Gambit out of the blue, though I chalk most of that up to him wanting to make Lorna look as bad as possible so that when he paired Nurse Annie and Alex up they'd look so much better in his eyes...

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

About that Grid/FlowChart thing, but maybe I "read" it wrong, but did it have Dazzler connected to Gambit??
    I know they were shown to be friendly in the Hellbound miniseries under Yost, but other than that I don't think they have any connection. Am I missing something?
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    When the hell did Magneto sell out the X-Men? Was it when he saved Kitty Pryde in that SPACE BULLET that her friends left her in? How about when he saved Rogue and Blindfold from Proteus in India? LOL. Or he kept that Celestial together when Sinister went insane during the X tinction team era? RIGHT THERE..that leaves the Gambits and Alex Summers' types in the dust. They have done nothing of value but say "being mutant" is a dirty word and help Sinister keep Rogue under lock and key.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Pretty sure Rachel has really only bedded Korvus. She flirted with others at times but nothing ever came of it.

Than again she may have slept with her first lover Franklin Richards in her own timeline.

Mother Askani most likely had lovers but we never saw them.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 01-04-2017 at 04:55 PM.

BANNED

Did Nate Grey ever had sex with Siryn in the AoA? And has Siryn had sex with DEADPOOL?!

I don't know of Jubilee having sex with anyone

They got Kitty Pryde having sex all of a sudden and that still don't add up.

I never seen Illyana even tease about having sex with anyone

I don't think Teen Jean has had sex with anyone in this version.

I don't remember Hope having sex either

Ultimate Member

Siryn and Deadpool had sex after she lost the dupe baby and he just somehow showed up at her home in Ireland, it was basically a one night stand and just felt very odd to me...almost as if it was a way so that then she wouldn't have a leg to stand on so to speak if she tried to get mad at Jamie, just an odd thing imho for her to do so shortly after having/losing her baby...Jubilee wanted to have sex with Skin if memory serves...though that was Austin's doing...

Magneto only saved Kitty because it served his own ends, he didn't do it because he was worried about her or actually wanted to help her, as for doing things of value...Magneto is probably THE biggest reason that mutants are hated and feared, because of his actions...

BANNED

Nah..he's the biggest reason they fight for their rights. And they had Teresa sleep with Deadpool? LOL!.

Ultimate Member

PAD had it happen very shortly after she gave birth and lost the child when it was revealed that the kid was nothing more than a dupe that Jamie reabsorbed the moment that he first touched it...Magneto is what the X-men have been fighting against since their first issue...

BANNED

Who said the Xmen were right? For years..they have went in a more Magneto direction..which is why he's been leading teams for the last 4 years.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Nightcrawler went through Kitty, Rachel and Storm in quick succession in the early 200os (before they decided nothing could be done and killed him), dunno which featured and actual bedding scene.
    Kitty & Nightcrawler??? When and where did this happen?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Who said the Xmen were right? For years..they have went in a more Magneto direction..which is why he's been leading teams for the last 4 years.
    Magneto's been leading his own little splinter team, he has not been leading all of the X-men for any length of time...