Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Games you're looking forward to

For me, the most anticipated title has to be Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, which is NOT a remake of the excellent 3DS game, but a sequel using its established world as the setting. I'll also keep a keen eye on the Dragon Quest remakes.

So, what are the rest of you waiting for...?

Quote Originally Posted by VivaChiba View Post
    For me, the most anticipated title has to be Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse, which is NOT a remake of the excellent 3DS game, but a sequel using its established world as the setting. I'll also keep a keen eye on the Dragon Quest remakes.

So, what are the rest of you waiting for...?
    I'm waiting for more 360 titles could join the xbox one backup compatibility.
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

Nothing to much, looking forward to playing the rest of the Hitman levels as they are released. I liked Dishonored a lot so I'm looking forward to the sequel. I'll play No Man's Sky eventually, but I don't think it's gonna live up to the hype.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Not a lot really, but overall I am really looking forward to Kirby: Planet Robobot which come out in a couple weeks, as well as Mighty No. 9.

Other then that there's Pokémon Sun & Moon this Holiday season and that's pretty much it for me as far as games go.

For gaming accessories though looking forward to the Kirby series amiibo that come out with the new game and the Splatoon Squid Sisters amiibo due out in July.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

BANNED

Mighty Number 9.

Despite all the delays i'm still looking forward to it.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Persona 5 and Zero Escape 3.

After trying the Final Fantasy XV Platinum demo today, I'm tentatively excited for it, and significantly more excited about Kingdom Hearts 3.

Speaking of Demos, the Odin Sphere remake/remaster demo was good enough that I'm looking forward to my Vita pre-order arriving even more.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 05-30-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Persona 5, Resident Evil 2 remake, Resident Evil 7, Horizon and Freedom Planet 2.

Spectacular Member reptarcereal's Avatar

Can't wait for the FFVII remake, Yooka Laylee, Rise of the Tomb Raider on PS4, plus tons more

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Let's think... No Man's Sky, Injustice 2, whatever the new Arkham game is, the rumoured PS4 Spidey game, Dishonoured 2, Battlefield 1, Telltale's Batman and Walking Dead Season 3. Oh and Hitman when it's complete and on disc.

Legend of Zelda NX
    KOF XIV

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Nothing to much, looking forward to playing the rest of the Hitman levels as they are released.
    im getting the full retail next year i blame that Life Is Strange game that introduced the episodic genre

Also shadow warrior 2

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    im getting the full retail next year i blame that Life Is Strange game that introduced the episodic genre
    The episodic model was out for a while before LiS, Telltale popularized it with the Walking Dead game but even they were doing it earlier with the Sam and Max games. Heck even Valve tried to do episodic releases instead of one big release for the next Half Life game but well....we all know how that turned out.

All-New Member

Civilization VI, Battlefield 1, WoW: Legion. Those three are on the first place of my pending list

If rumours are true, I'm looking forward to the next Spider-Man game. Since all the recent ones sucked, I'm hoping the new one will be good.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/