Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    BANNED

extra lois is probably someone else

I really hope that's not the case. They should all be real.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I really hope that's not the case. They should all be real.
    Cant be if the other lois to be.

Amazing Member

I'll say this, having Gleason and Mahnke sharing art duties for this particular bi-weekly offering is one of the more inspired assignments on DC's part. I had no idea that they shared a studio but the similarities are unmistakable...not that they are copycats (though Mahnke predates Gleason in the industry) but this should be a seamless transition between art duties and yet both are talented storytellers in their own right...and so timely.

Tomasi has that editorial experience and at his best can channel Johns and Morrison in his own way. I've been won over as someone who appreciates the people working on my funny books as much, if not more, than the characters or concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Batowl View Post
    Cant be if the other lois to be.
    It can be. Via their own retconning that the current continuity was actually the pre-FP Earth-0 all along, just altered, there's no reason why they can't say that Superdad and Mama Lois were taken from Earth prior to Flashpoint, thus prior to the changes. Hell that seems to be what happened to Wally. Therefore they're preserved products of the world before the changes. New Superman and Lois would then be products of the Dr.Manhattan-changed world, just like most of the other characters. You could look at it as then Superdad being an anomaly, or you could look at it as everything around him being the anomaly, depending on your perspective. But they'd all be "real". It beats the hell out of any construct or merging ideas in any case.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 05-31-2016 at 09:33 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El