Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I liked the original, but no way in hell will I buy the PC version until years after it's out and all DLC is out and bundled after the MKX mess.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    NRS games don't overdo it when it comes to their rosters. The starting roster will likely be around 24 characters. With DLC the character count would take it to 30-32 characters. Judging from MK9, MKX and the first Injustice game.
    Agreed. 24 to start with about 8 DLC characters sounds right. I do wonder if the three fighting styles thing from MKX will be translated to Injustice 2, which might allow for separate characters under one banner. Of course it could also allow for the alternates from the Regime universe and the like to shine and play differently. I also hope the destructive environments return, and maybe the three line opening from MKX too since that allows for a lot of fun or cool dialogue quibs at the start of matches.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I do wonder if the three fighting styles thing from MKX will be translated to Injustice 2...
    I hope not, I found it incredibly annoying.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Agreed. 24 to start with about 8 DLC characters sounds right. I do wonder if the three fighting styles thing from MKX will be translated to Injustice 2, which might allow for separate characters under one banner. Of course it could also allow for the alternates from the Regime universe and the like to shine and play differently. I also hope the destructive environments return, and maybe the three line opening from MKX too since that allows for a lot of fun or cool dialogue quibs at the start of matches.
    The three styles thing should stick to MK. The first Injustice borrowed a lot from MK9 and MKX borrowed from it. I would like to see more separation between the two series. I don't want Injustice to end up being MK with a DC skin.

Astonishing Member

New characters I'm predicting will be in the game;

1. Katana
    2. Deadshot
    3. Captain Boomerang
    4. Supergirl
    5. Lucifer
    6. Enchantress
    7. Killer Croc
    8. Mera

Characters in predicting will be dropped off

1. Bane
    2. Killer Frost
    3. Black Adam
    4. Lobo
    5. Zatanna
    6. Martian Manhunter
    7. Scorpion
    8. Zod
    Last edited by nightrider; 06-04-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post
    New characters I'm predicting will be in the game;

1. Katana
    2. Deadshot
    3. Captain Boomerang
    4. Supergirl
    5. Lucifer
    6. Enchantress
    7. Killer Croc
    8. Mera

1. Bane
    2. Killer Frost
    3. Black Adam
    4. Lobo
    5. Zatanna
    6. Martian Manhunter
    7. Scorpion
    8. Zod
    I can't see characters like Lucifer, Captain Boomerang, Enchantress, or even Mera making it in over more requested characters like Black Canary, Red Hood, Blue Beetle (Jaime version), Captain Cold...etc. I agree with your second list though
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/7/1187...ff-injustice-2

Looks like Injustice 2 is confirmed! Interestingly Batman looks to be a in a version of his Rebirth costume. The Flash costume looks a bit more like the TV one too?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    NRS games don't overdo it when it comes to their rosters. The starting roster will likely be around 24 characters. With DLC the character count would take it to 30-32 characters. Judging from MK9, MKX and the first Injustice game.

Yeah, no offense to Jcogginsa, but a starting roster with over 40 characters is just unrealistic. We'll be lucky if we even get 30 before any DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider View Post

1. Bane
    2. Killer Frost
    3. Black Adam
    4. Lobo
    5. Zatanna
    6. Martian Manhunter
    7. Scorpion
    8. Zod

I don't think MMH is getting cut. Boon knew how requested he was for the first game that he kept him off the poll asking people which character they'd like because he knew he'd win. And if MKX is anything to go by, at least one of the DLC characters from the previous game will be apart of the initial roster.
    Last edited by KCJ506; 06-07-2016 at 03:53 PM.