Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

"Denny Swan" is a cute Easter egg but a total rando of a character...

Its possible, but again the solicits describe the Eradicator and his "touch meaning death" or something along those lines. That's exactly like Lobdell's Eradicator. He was a being of entropy, as described in that story. It sounds like the same guy to me.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Its possible, but again the solicits describe the Eradicator and his "touch meaning death" or something along those lines. That's exactly like Lobdell's Eradicator. He was a being of entropy, as described in that story. It sounds like the same guy to me.
    His touch of death sounds like the pre crisis eradicator powers tbh.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrab View Post
    Superman #50 sold over 90,000 copies. That was the big issue where Clark finally was back to his full self and beat the bad guy after suffering for almost a year with 4 separate monthly titles (Not counting the 2 Justice Leagues and various miniseries) s me cringe.
    what a big lie, superman #50 sold 90k because it had connecting variants with batman. no wonder #51 only sold 38k, while batman #51 kept the 100k mark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tayswift View Post
    what a big lie, superman #50 sold 90k because it had connecting variants with batman. no wonder #51 only sold 38k, while batman #51 kept the 100k mark

Sales go up with returns then go down later. It the leftover speculator market effect.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Not sure if I buy it. Tomasi is also being extremely harsh in the idea that New 52 Superman is dead and gone and even the references of him will eventually cease (that's impossible as long as Lois is around). I'm not sold yet he's not just telling tall tales to protect potential spoilers.
    I think Tomasi refers only to the series he writes. It seems that "Superman" will focus only on Superdad and his family, even creating its own californian supporting cast for the Whites.
    "Action Comics" on the other hand seem still linked to Nuperman's world (Metropolis, Super-Lex, Wonder Woman, etc ..).
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 05-31-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Ahh, okay well that makes more sense. But I'm still leery on taking anything for face value in regards to answers to questions regarding New 52 Superman or any potential Final Days mysteries. They're not going to be honest about that either way, no matter what's in the cooker.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I think Tomasi refers only to the series he writes. It seems that "Superman" will focus only on Superdad and his family, even creating its own californian supporting cast for the Whites.
    "Action Comics" on the other hand seem still linked to Nuperman's world (Metropolis, Super-Lex, Wonder Woman, etc ..).
    "Super-Lex"

I can't...

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Ahh, okay well that makes more sense. But I'm still leery on taking anything for face value in regards to answers to questions regarding New 52 Superman or any potential Final Days mysteries. They're not going to be honest about that either way, no matter what's in the cooker.
    I think that they also have to figure out these "mysteries" like us. They don't seem to really have a clear long-term plan for Superman.

it is really tiresome create many threads to say that doesn't like superdad and that will drop the books. WE ALREADY KNOW THIS.
    I'll stop when I've equaled the number of posts you've made about how you hate the Superman-Wonder Woman romance. Sound fair?

what a big lie, superman #50 sold 90k because it had connecting variants with batman
    Obviously. Anytime Superman sells, it's because of Batman. I'll make sure I bring that up if an issue of SuperDad sells a lot of copies and happens to feature Batman in some way.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

What is this thread even about? I could delete all the drama and leave the posts about some of the new books, but that's not worth much.