Super Moderator

Default Pipeline - May 31, 2016

Cap's "Hail HYDRA" moment has launched a brand new meme, while Kevin Maguire's humor-infused Bravura title holds up two decades from its debut.

Full article here.

Amazing Member

I loved those early Strikeback! issues when they came out, although the delays seemed to sap the life out of the ending. Now I know why.

Astonishing Member

> The ones who know how to take your eye and guide it through a page are in a class completely apart from the people who's idea of lettering is drawing circles around random groupings of letters.

Another thing that auto-correct can't fix is the use of the contraction who's (who is) in place of the possessive pronoun whose.

Astonishing Member

>I look forward to seeing how Nick Spencer writes himself out of this storyline set-up. I've read a bunch of "Morning Glories," so I know he can.

When I saw the final page with the single word balloon "Hail Hydra," it felt like just about the biggest "WHOA!" moment since the final page of Morning Glories #6, with its single word balloon "Call me Jade."

Quote Originally Posted by seismic-2 View Post
    > The ones who know how to take your eye and guide it through a page are in a class completely apart from the people who's idea of lettering is drawing circles around random groupings of letters.

Another thing that auto-correct can't fix is the use of the contraction who's (who is) in place of the possessive pronoun whose.
    ...which is a real shame, when you think about it. We can program all this artificial intelligence into Siri and Amazon's Echo and Google's search engine, but Word still can't auto-correct obvious whoopsies like that in a see of 2000 words. It's so silly.

-Augie

Comic Sans is the best font.
    How about Alex?

Quote Originally Posted by Augie De Blieck Jr. View Post
    but Word still can't auto-correct obvious whoopsies like that in a see of 2000 words.
    Did you do that on purpose?

Also (I wouldn't normally point it out but it's on topic) from the article:
    It's a niece piece of Tintin art

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Augie De Blieck Jr. View Post
    Word still can't auto-correct obvious whoopsies like that in a see of 2000 words. It's so silly.
    -Augie
    I sea what you did there.

Ack! I give up. I cry for mercy. I'm putting this column and this thread behind me and hoping for the best in the future!

-Augie, re-read those four sentences ten times before hitting "Post"