Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: Deadly Class #21

"DIE FOR ME" Conclusion
    The Freshman Finals end, along with the life of another of our crew.

Full preview here.

Spectacular Member

Just finished this issue, I can't even think clearly after everything that just happened. Holy ****.

Red V

Sh*tttt, i mean holy sh*ttt!!

this issue was crazy, i can't even process one page of it!
    one of the best or maybe the best issue ever, i need to read it twice or third to handle it, maybe!

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

I thought this was a perfectly good and strong shocking finale, though the luster and shock wore off quickly for me and now I'm just kind of frustrated about what I read (not in a good way either).

spoilers:
    I have a feeling the dude will get a Jon Snow style revival. The 2 sidekick deaths will stick, though.
    end of spoilers
    Either way, amazing issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
    spoilers:
    I have a feeling the dude will get a Jon Snow style revival. The 2 sidekick deaths will stick, though.
    end of spoilers
    Either way, amazing issue.
    spoilers:
    If you are referring to the last death at the end, I hope it sticks. I really don't want the individual to stick around. We lost too many better characters to have this one stay.

Also, it be incredibly difficult to buy that character surviving. I cannot stretch my suspension of disbelief further. It's past my limit for Viktor somehow surviving every single damn injury he experienced in the span of two hours (he should bleeding internally and externally to death by now several times over), but that I would call BS on immensely.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    spoilers:
    Also, it be incredibly difficult to buy that character surviving. I cannot stretch my suspension of disbelief further. It's past my limit for Viktor somehow surviving every single damn injury he experienced in the span of two hours (he should bleeding internally and externally to death by now several times over), but that I would call BS on immensely.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't think he survived it, I think he died and they are going to magically resurrect him somehow. Throw his ass in a Lazarus Pit or get Dr Frankenstein to bring him back out of his dead friends body parts. Probably the body parts theory, actually. They killed all those side characters just so they could fake-kill the main character. The Headmaster seems like the kind of dude who could pull that off.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    spoilers:
    Viktor
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Who? I don't think that's who you meant.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    spoilers:
    Who? I don't think that's who you meant.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It is. Viktor is the Russian teen that had been hunting Marcus and company out on the streets for the past few issues. The guy has taken a pipe to the back of the head, had his back smashed with something large, got hit by a moving car, smashed through the car window somehow, had glass embedded in his skin, and was bleeding quite a bit. I'm saying it's hard for me to buy him still being alive at the point he shows up in the issue.
    end of spoilers

Oooooh... my bad. I thought you meant the other one.