BANNED

Default The Infinity Revelation

When does this come out? I can't wait.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Thanks man.

http://www.newsarama.com/21746-first...evelation.html

(trying to contain how awesome this looks)

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    http://www.newsarama.com/21746-first...evelation.html

(trying to contain how awesome this looks)
    Yup, that certainly is a Jim Starlin envisioned Thanos. And Jim Starlin's Thanos is the best Thanos.
    Currently Reading:

DC: Justice League, Multiversity, Batman

Marvel: Avengers, New Avengers

That souns good, but I wish Marvel would have forgotten (or retconned) the mediocre "Thanos the end", and the annihilator non-sense (but I guess Starlin respect the "continuity"), and please bring back Phyla for Quasar for the diversity sake (and because she is awesome), we don't need another straight blonde white male.
    Last edited by Bolo; 07-29-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
    That souns good, but I wish Marvel would have forgotten (or retconned) the mediocre "Thanos the end", and the annihilator non-sense (but I guess Starlin respect the "continuity"), and please bring back Phyla for Quasar for the diversity sake (and because she is awesome), we don't need another straight blonde white male.
    The End retconned itself

I'm OK with bringing back Phyla Vell, but your logic that she should be quasar I agree not...

BANNED

Easily the comic release I'm most looking forward to this year.

I agree with bringing back Phyla. She was a decent character, but she was not Quasar. Quasar is Wendell Vaughn, and he needs more exposure. I would like to see the two of them team up, but I don't want her at the expense of him.

To each is own, but I like Phyla for Quasar, and I don't care for wendell, today she is far more well known than him for "Quasar", thanks both Annihilation events, the cartoon and the recent mobile game; I don't think a "team up" can work; and how we could call her ? Please no more "martyr".

And no, another white blonde straight character don't "need more exposure", we have enough of them, in other hand, imo we don't have enough female and gay character, and Phyla is boths; I think it would be the perfect time, if Marvel have done for Captain Marvel, but also recently for Thor and Captain America, they could do the same for Phyla (specially because she was already Quasar).

I believe Thanos is travelling through time. That girl in the space suit looks like the girl who died waaaay back in Strange Tales when Magus made his first appearance before Adam Warlock.

To each is own, but I like Phyla for Quasar, and I don't care for wendell, today she is far more well known than him for "Quasar", thanks both Annihilation events, the cartoon and the recent mobile game; I don't think a "team up" can work; and how we could call her ? Please no more "martyr".

And no, another white blonde straight character don't "need more exposure", we have enough of them, in other hand, imo we don't have enough female and gay character, and Phyla is boths; I think it would be the perfect time, if Marvel have done for Captain Marvel, but also recently for Thor and Captain America, they could do the same for Phyla (specially because she was already Quasar).
    I am not saying white, straight males need more exposure, I am saying a great character like Quasar needs more exposure. Sure lesbian characters do need more exposure too... just not at the expense of another character. Phyla is an interesting character, but is in no way better known as Quasar than Wendell. Wendell IS Quasar, most people know Phyla as Phyla, not specifically Quasar.

Anyway, on topic, I can't wait for this OGN. I will actually buy this one and not wait for a discount... though I still wish they would print them as paperbacks too.

Fantastic Member

One hundred percent, agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TresDias View Post
    Easily the comic release I'm most looking forward to this year.