Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

In this is Carol Danvers still Binary? Does this take place before "Operation Galactic Storm"? When do we see Magneto? Will there be a form of "Fatal Attractions"?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    In this is Carol Danvers still Binary? Does this take place before "Operation Galactic Storm"? When do we see Magneto? Will there be a form of "Fatal Attractions"?
    Didn't they establish Magneto as dead in the secret wars precursor? I think Joseph is still part of this universe though. Although it's comic so they could phoenix him

I kind of like that they are telling their own stories and taking this verse in a new direction. We can get a new direction and a new future and avoid many of the 616 pitfalls. Also it would be boring to just rehash 616.

I'm glad to see the return of Hero Cyclops and Jean, romy, jubilee, Wolverine, Prof x (as a good guy again) and. a non evil beast maybe we'll even get a touch of silver age Magneto again as he was in the 90 cartoon.. I always preferred him as a villian.
    Last edited by Jiraiya; 06-05-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Hey there, folks!

Would you be so kind as to write in for an X-Men 92 letters page?

Email us at officex@marvel.com and mark it "OK to Print", and if you do it in the next week or so, we can probably get you into the letters page!

One request--don't just write in asking if such-and-such character is going to appear. :P

But we would love to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan D. White View Post
    One request--don't just write in asking if such-and-such character is going to appear. :P
    Someone's been paying attention to the XPo threads.