Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default COMIC REEL: Warner Bros Wanted More Superman Films; Rumored "Wolverine 3" Budget

Russell Crowe opens up about Warners' initial plans for more Superman, "Wolverine 3's" budget reportedly revealed and more.

Full article here.

well, now i'm confused. i thought wb greenlit 2 additional dc films after bvs - and one of them was confirmed as affleck's batman solo. i thought the other one was a superman solo??

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I think Warners is sort of scrambling for what to do with their movie franchise since neither MOS or BVS did well critically and fans are becoming more turned off by them. Especially in comparison with Marvel's success. I wouldn't be surprised if all their current plans get scrapped down the line and rehashed again later.

There needs to be a solo Superman film and this time drastic disasters need to be stopped.

Warner Bros. needs to completely reboot Superman with a different director, writers, and actors. A better costume too.

i'm sorry but henry cavill is the perfect superman.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i'm sorry but henry cavill is the perfect emo superman.
    Fixed that for you

no, he's the perfect superman. don't go "fixing" my statements. he's emo only because the script calls for it.

no, he's the perfect superman. don't go "fixing" my statements. he's emo only because the script calls for it.
    I agree. He's very sexy and beautiful, and has the look down solidly. He just needs better writing and direction to really captivate the role.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Spectacular Member

Cavill's Superman looks the role, but he doesn't behave like it.
    Hank Pym: You're taking over? Come on, give me one good reason why—
    Iron Man: Three words. You're. Hank. Pym.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Fixed that for you
    He's only emo because the script and director are telling him to be emo. Henry is a nice guy and has a great smile. Just write a better script and replace Snyder.
    G.O.A.T.: Greatest Of All Time now on Patreon. Please support or spread the word www.patreon.com/andrewhuerta

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Warner Bros. needs to completely reboot Superman with a different director, writers, and actors. A better costume too.
    or make a TV show, making another superman movie is more years of waste. i like this superman if people don't like it oh well i think snyder is a great director. not a fantastic one but a great director. i rather have him then someone like Terrence Malick his effects is just using certain camera angles to make the motion picture seem good.

Always liked Cavill as an actor but really I don't know how anybody can say he's been the perfect Superman. It's been in two movies now and the guy has been almost like a store mannequin.

I'm still waiting for the actor that's gonna make me forget Chris Reeve as far as look, personality, warmt. Still hasn't happened since Reeve retired after the 1987 movie.

Incredible Member

I've said in many places, but carvill's charisma in man from uncle showed me he could play superman...if he was allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I agree. He's very sexy and beautiful, and has the look down solidly. He just needs better writing and direction to really captivate the role.
    Exactly! Mr. Cavill is perfect as Superman; he was great during "Man of Steel", he just needs better scripts, writers, and any other director besides Zack Snyder!