Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Daredevil Season 3 begins shooting later this year

http://www.superherohype.com/news/39...-year#/slide/1

“It’s no secret, I’ve said it before and I get in trouble every time I say it, I’d like to see Bullseye make an appearance at some point,” Cox stated in November. “I think it’s a really interesting opportunity. Deborah Ann Woll obviously does not want Bullseye to show up for obvious reasons. Elodie Yung, who plays Elektra, doesn’t want Bullseye to show up either.
    Well seeing that the MCU Karen Page will be in Marvel's Punisher NetFlix series, Deborah Ann Woll has nothing to worry about.

double post.
    Last edited by Winterboy; 04-06-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Daredevil #160 - Frank Miller art & cover

Daredevil v1 #160, 1979 - Bullseye returns, using the Black Widow to lure in his most hated foe. Frank Miller's cover looks a bit too crowded, filling in every available space in the layout. Inside, his pages are more thoughtfully planned and drawn. With the exception of the title splash, most of the story is comprised of smaller panels. A few are brilliantly designed.

In one example, lightning illuminates Daredevil's head from behind, just as he discovers Natasha's capture (page 16 panel 6). Miller begins to bring film noir elements into the series, to great effect.
    http://boards.collectors-society.com...Number=9776648
    I love this scene.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

How's everyone enjoying the mini series so far? I think it's been great. Art and writing.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    To me, Ann Nocenti's final arc featuring Bullseye, is PERFECT to adapt for Marvel's Daredevil NetFlix series.
    I think it's an extremely underrated story, but I think it's one that the premise would scare people off before they give it a chance - particularly the ending.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Dennis J. "Denny" O'Neil!!!

Daredevil #198 Sep 1983
    "Touch of a Stranger"
    Daredevil's adventure in Japan continues as he and Yuriko get closer to Bullseye and Dark Wind;

Dark Wind repairs Bullseye by replacing his broken backbone with adamantium.

Written by Denny O'Neil http://www.comicsreporter.com/index...._dennis_oneil/.
    Pencils by William Johnson. Inks by Danny Bulanadi.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm still enjoying Bullseye. This issue was fun just for his dialogue. Plus, Bullet is awesome.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    i would've prefered if Season 2 Ended like this :

just to get us hyped
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    sure. but they had too much to set up, already; with Punisher and the resurrected Nobu. they could always swap out Elektra for Karen, in this scene. Bullseye would be the logical person for Kingpin to employ; since he has already promised to make Murdock's life miserable.
    That's true. I'll keep my fingers crossed of possibly seeing this in Season 3

BANNED

but who would play the guy is the question .
    I wish Charlie Cox were to be the guy. I think he could pull it off just like the actor Grant Gustin portraying Barry and Savitar on THE FLASH televison series.

BANNED

I love when Bullseye is written well, and more than not, he is. He's practically a psycho and in admiration of Frank Castle, which makes their battles so bloody and top-notch.
    Bullseye is a hired assassin who almost never fails a contract hit, and more importantly, never misses. So with his determination to get under Punisher's skin,
    it just eventually ends up becoming a furious fight to the finish with both of them very well bloodied, but Punisher usually walks away having got the upper hand.

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Paul Gulacy!!!

Punisher vs Bullseye by Paul Gulacy
    http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....y_paul_gulacy/

BANNED

found one! Iddo Goldberg :

you can tell that this guy has the right amount of sadism, sociopathy, pleasure, and charisma as ol' poindexter
    I liked his portrayals of T.O. Morrow and Red Tornado in the Supergirl series

BANNED

Marvel's Bullseye

BANNED

by Springfield Punx

BANNED

Default Comic Book Villain Wish List: Marvel’s Daredevil – Bullseye