Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Lightbulb Unfinished Bullseye limited series by Kevin Smith and Glenn Fabry is to be used for new Bullseye series as a flasback!

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    with a toothpick :

just like that
    Think about it. They can use Glenn Fabry's art for a couple of flashback issues where Bullseye narrates to the reader how Daredevil after he had killed Karen Page was hunting him with a vengeance!
    Also, the readers get to be treated to more Glenn Fabry art, since Fabry gets to FINALLY draw the remaining pages of this unfinished tale. Provided he is available to do so of course

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616marvelyear is leapyear View Post
    think about it. They can use glenn fabry's art for a couple of flashback issues where bullseye narrates to the reader how daredevil after he had killed karen page was hunting him with a vengeance!
    Also, the readers get to be treated to more glenn fabry art, since fabry gets to finally draw the remaining pages of this unfinished tale. provided he is available to do so of course
    genious idea

BANNED

Happy Birthday John Romita Jr.!!!

Anyone know when ole Bullseye's book is supposed to come out? I haven't seen anything about except for one page in the Marvel magazine.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 10-03-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I liked him as a t-bolt. I liked him as a Dark Avenger. I didn't care for his solo dark reign series. I didn't quite understand what they were doing with his father.
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    yeah, it was actually quite pointless. i mean having a team full of mercanaries like bullseye would be interesting but it was still pointless seeing as how they all were taking out by bullseye and his father being the head is just meh . i prefer him doing his own stunts on his own . oh and what about that Asian kid who appeared in Shadowland? Bullseye seemed to have chosen him but we never seen him again. that entire bullseye apprentice thing they were leading to was just pointless -_- .
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i'm blanking on that one. I know that he had Lady Bullseye as a surrogate for a while. Ikari was also working for(or with) him when he was completely immobile. I must have missed the protégé story. it prefer him to be unique. nothing bugged me more than Taskmaster suddenly being the product of a SHIELD serum.
    I'm glad I missed the protégé story since I too prefer 616 Bullseye to be unique.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Lady Bullseye and Ikari came off as fairly different from Bullseye. Both have a stronger ninja vibe. Certainly, Lady Bullseye is a practically different character. I'd recommend checking both out, one is the highlight of the latter part of Brubaker's run, the other is a highlight of Waid's run.

BANNED

Exclamation Bullseye To Leave The Country In February, For Colombia

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

That works. It'll allow him to kill people without us feeling too bad about rooting for him.

i like it, hyped for him in the MCU

BANNED

I reckon this will be NOW!'s Carnage. And I'm hella stoked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Makes my day! I've been waiting to find out when his book was dropping. Can't wait for it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Cool BULLSEYE Back On The Streets With New #1 & Co-Creator MARV WOLFMAN

BANNED

Exclamation Alec Morgan No Longer Drawing Elektra – But Bullseye Back-Ups With Marv Wolfman

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/01...-marv-wolfman/
    "We’re big fans of Alec’s style, and we ultimately felt he was better suited for a different project.
    For those looking for him, you can see some of his amazing artwork in February’s Bullseye #1.."

BANNED

Default BULLSEYE Brings 'Marvel's Most Brutal Killer' Back In Fighting Form

http://www.newsarama.com/32665-bulls...ting-form.html
    "Since he’s an assassin, will Bullseye be taking on any major targets? Any characters from the wider Marvel Universe?
    This go-round, he’s after someone new to the Marvel U, but we will be seeing some deep-cut Daredevil characters, namely Bullet and Shotgun..."

Loved Bullet and Shotgun during Ann Nocenti's DD run. To me, it is nice to know they will make an appearance

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    That works. It'll allow him to kill people without us feeling too bad about rooting for him.
    Very much agree!