Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Could you give some context to what you're linking to?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    "Daredevil comics have been going on for years and there are plenty of villains the series could tap into and there has been a lot of talk about the Born Again series,
    another celebrated run by Miller with David Mazzuchelli. This series is basically what Miller brought to the character,
    and we’ve seen all of the components so far with Kingpin, Elektra, the Hand, the Chaste and Stick.
    But missing from that group is Bullseye, and it just won’t seem right until we see the best live-action Daredevil to date take on his best enemy."

Hear, hear!

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Ann "Annie" Nocenti!!!

Daredevil #284 Sep 1990
    The Outsider
    DD returns from Hell with his memories scrambled;

Bullseye finds out about the confusion

and decides to take advantage of the situation.

Script by Ann Nocenti http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....y_ann_nocenti/, pencils by Lee Weeks, inks by Al Williamson

Old Man Bullseye appeared prominently in Old Man Hawkeye #1 and will probably have a reoccurring role.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Daredevil #284 Sep 1990
    The Outsider
    DD returns from Hell with his memories scrambled;

Bullseye finds out about the confusion

and decides to take advantage of the situation.

Script by Ann Nocenti http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....y_ann_nocenti/, pencils by Lee Weeks, inks by Al Williamson
    That story is such a surprisingly good story. I consider it one of the highlights of Nocenti's run.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Old Man Bullseye appeared prominently in Old Man Hawkeye #1 and will probably have a reoccurring role.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.
    You are welcome
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

BANNED

Happy Birthday Frank Miller!!!

Daredevil #191 Feb 1983
    Roulette
    Daredevil plays a little game of Russian Roulette with a hospitalized Bullseye.

Has DD finally gone too far in his quest for vengeance?

Matt Murdock is a changed man, and not for the better.

In the final issue of Frank Miller's historic run on Daredevil, Matt takes a hard look at himself and Bullseye.

Script and pencils by Frank Miller http://www.comicsreporter.com/index...._frank_miller/, inks by Terry Austin

Daredevil #191 Feb 1983
    Roulette
    Daredevil plays a little game of Russian Roulette with a hospitalized Bullseye.

Has DD finally gone too far in his quest for vengeance?

Matt Murdock is a changed man, and not for the better.

In the final issue of Frank Miller's historic run on Daredevil, Matt takes a hard look at himself and Bullseye.

Script and pencils by Frank Miller http://www.comicsreporter.com/index...._frank_miller/, inks by Terry Austin
    Bullseye has been noticeably absent in the DD comics for a while now save for that one issue where Matt is deliberately trying to lure him. Kind of missing him though. Has he been seen in any other recent comics save for the aforementioned appearance in Old Man Hawkeye?

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    Bullseye has been noticeably absent in the DD comics for a while now save for that one issue where Matt is deliberately trying to lure him. Kind of missing him though. Has he been seen in any other recent comics save for the aforementioned appearance in Old Man Hawkeye?
    He just had a 5 issue mini series that was really good.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    Well it's been a while since then but he was also featured in Kate's and Clint's generations oneshot which was set in the past.

My Twitter

BANNED

To me the character deserved better

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    who here enjoyed his run on Punisher MAX :

Didn't get said run but the images sure are intriguing.

BANNED

This meme is right on target.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    something that's always bothered me about Bullseye is that he can kill with pretty much any throwable objects. but sometimes he defies physics with it. like an unsharpened billy club should probably be impossible to throw through someone. does he have superstrength? or is there something magical about what he's doing?
    Nah. Pure skill.