Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default Hayley Atwell Reveals "Agent Carter" Season 3 Details, 'Possible Kind of Twist'

Had it not been cancelled, "Agent Carter" Season 3 would have delved into the character's past.

Full article here.

Mighty Member

Can we please get a Season 3 that finishes this story and connects to the One Shot? Please? Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu... anyone? I'll even take Freeform at this point, lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by solletaire View Post
    Can we please get a Season 3 that finishes this story and connects to the One Shot? Please? Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu... anyone? I'll even take Freeform at this point, lol
    how about we put it into some kind of Novel with Graphics that comes out on set cycle of dates?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    how about we put it into some kind of Novel with Graphics that comes out on set cycle of dates?
    With the exception of the buffyverse , i don't care for comics adaptations or sequels of live series and material . Don't think it feel good enough for me without the voice and visual of a live agent carter . I'd be ok with more 616 peggy carter with the Man on the Wall instead
    Last edited by Zarathos; 06-02-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    With the exception of the buffyverse , i don't care for comics adaptations or sequels of live series and material . Don't think it feel good enough for me without the voice and visual of a live agent carter . I'd be ok with more 616 peggy carter with the Man on the Wall instead
    I agree, but at this point I'll take what I can get

Getting over 117K signatures in less than a month is pretty impressive considering many people wouldn't bother making the effort since the petition requires you to provide some personal information.