Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

So, given the vision of Wally, I'm guessing the reunion in Rebirth hasn't happened yet? That, plus the appearance by Godspeed, seems to imply they're all visions of the future, which I guess means Barry is going to face Zoom again eventually...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So, given the vision of Wally, I'm guessing the reunion in Rebirth hasn't happened yet? That, plus the appearance by Godspeed, seems to imply they're all visions of the future, which I guess means Barry is going to face Zoom again eventually...
    I think that's a fair assumption. Like perhaps the reunion with Wally happens during or after this issue.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Always Rakzo

Thought this was okay. Interesting ideas here and there and accurate characterization.

However, this was mostly a recap of everything that has happened since the New 52 including the re-encounter between Barry and Wally which was already depicted, and in a much better way quite honestly, during DC Universe Rebirth. Plus, the way how Williamson handles the narration seems a bit off since there's very little conversation between the characters and all is being told from Barry's head which makes the whole thing kinda dull due to the lack of interaction.

Art was fantastic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    As someone who hasn't read Rebirth yet, would it be better to read Flash: Rebirth #1 before I read the one-shot?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Always Rakzo

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    As someone who hasn't read Rebirth yet, would it be better to read Flash: Rebirth #1 before I read the one-shot?
    Not really. The Flash plays a lot with what happened during DCU: Rebirth.

Astonishing Member

Not bad. Good characterization. Kind of dials things back to feeling a bit like New 52 Flash # 1 - back to basics again. A lot of Rebirth recap. I'm not one who minds the fact that it felt a lot like the Flash TV show is seeping in here. I mean you give me a Joe West and I'll be pretty stoked. Lovely art. Ominous portents. Wally trying not to open the memory gates too fast for anyone. I'll keep reading it.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Read Rebirth first. The issues have been ordered deliberately.

I'm very pleased with this issue. Enough so I will probably pick up the next one. Good job DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeb View Post
    Read Rebirth first. The issues have been ordered deliberately.
    Getting difficult when my LCS won't put out any new issues I could've sworn that there was supposed to be a second printing out today.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)