Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Jurgens Interviews with Comicvine on Lex and Action Comics

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/articl...n/1100-155592/

Got confused when he just said "Lois" but I realized it's the post-crisis one. I think.

Convergence is guilty that we lose the greatest hero the world LEX LUTHOR(until the return of new52 superman, now impossible.)..I do not understand the SUPER LUTHOR role.. Superdad came to annoy his glory.

Astonishing Member

This point:
    Luthor was his most hated enemy, yet there he is, proclaiming himself Superman?

Shows how different this world is, really.
    is hilarious.
    It's shameless how they are forcibly making the New52 "the dark DCU". Even if in this world Luthor had gone to a super-prison more than once... While in the pre-FP world he was a businessman who could bully everyone, he was universally admired, he dated Lois Lane for a while and became the President of the US.
    Last edited by Myskin; 06-03-2016 at 09:17 AM.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The new Clark Kent seems something "generated" by one of the red lightning bolts came out from Superman's body when he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    This point:

is hilarious.
    It's shameless how they are forcibly making the New52 "the dark DCU". Even if in this world Luthor had gone to a super-prison more than once... While in the pre-FP world he was a businessman who could bully everyone, he was universally admired, he dated Lois Lane for a while and became the President of the US.
    Don't think he meant different as in "dark" but different as in "different."

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The new Clark Kent seems something "generated" by one of the red lightning bolts came out from Superman's body when he died.
    Where did you get this?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    ...That is?
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    After seeing the origin of Solar Superman, This would not surprise me..

Although it seems to be a disposable character of one saga only to eliminate truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    ...That is?
    The comment you quoted simply stated how different Luthor's role in the new continuity is from the old one. He never said anything about it being darker or lighter than the previous one. You made that leap all on your own.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    The comment you quoted simply stated how different Luthor's role in the new continuity is from the old one. He never said anything about it being darker or lighter than the previous one. You made that leap all on your own.
    I think that the implication is that in this world Lex Luthor could make a public hero of himself, while in the previous world he couldn't.
    But I don't think that it is true. In fact, I think that in the previous continuity he was even more of a public hero than now.

... You know what? It doesn't matter, really. I am not that much in this, it was just a casual observation. My bad :-)

Quote Originally Posted by A Guy's Name View Post
    Where did you get this?
    Just a theory...
    2 bolts have transferred his powers and knowledge, maybe the other has created a body (Clark Kent) or transferred Clark's human memories to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    After seeing the origin of Solar Superman, This would not surprise me..

Although it seems to be a disposable character of one saga only to eliminate truth...

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    It does? Clearly it does? He wouldn't state "Lex becomes Superman" as a neutral thing. Not to mention that half of Lois & Clark was spent harping about what a hellhole the New 52 apparently is.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    It does? Clearly it does? He wouldn't state "Lex becomes Superman" as a neutral thing. Not to mention that half of Lois & Clark was spent harping about what a hellhole the New 52 apparently is.
    It seems that Jurgens has forgotten the child molester Toyman.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Half in that case being the opening pages of the first two issues of course

Lex was completely all over the place until this storyline started developing two years ago. It's now a very interesting status quo for him on several fronts.

That's hyperbole. The book dealt with their situations at hand. Intergang and Superman's baddies