Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
If you need any explanation for why DC is clinging so hard to Batman... there you go. Has it ever been as bad as it is now? Even in the 2000s we had Johns GL basically on equal footing with Batman. Johns JL was also definitely one of the premiere books of the New 52 during the 2010s. But now it’s just Batman, the gap between Bats and the rest is insane. In my eyes it shows the extent of the damage DC has done. This is what happens when all your outside media (games, movies, etc) feature Batman as the main star with the rest being little more than sidekicks (or even outright villains in Supes and WW’s case) for Batman to put down.
Exactly it's all connected (movies, animation, TV, etc). And this is why I don't read comics on a regular basis. Not worth the investment when I will probably end up disappointed. I only read complete stories that fans recommend. I hate DC and WB for doing so much damage. They only celebrate Batman's day on a yearly basis.. the others? only when they have a big event coming out like a movie or the 1000 issue.. ugh.