Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1161
  1. #796
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    August 2018 sales: http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...8/2018-08.html

    Superman #2 - 77,464
    Action Comics #1002 - 61,916
    Adventures of the Super Sons #1 - 36,794
    Supergirl #21 - 28,507
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Sep. 2018 sales numbers:

    Superman 3 - 67,405

    Action Comics 1003 - 57,865

    Adventures of the Super Sons 2 - 26,500

    Supergirl 22 - 22,113

    http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...8/2018-09.html
    Action Comics is the one with the smallest drops. I guess that's good for this comic.

    The drop in Superman is worrying, I hope the level of drop decrease in the next month. I mean, it could still stabilize on 40K in the following months.

  2. #797
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    10,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Action Comics is the one with the smallest drops. I guess that's good for this comic.

    The drop in Superman is worrying, I hope the level of drop decrease in the next month. I mean, it could still stabilize on 40K in the following months.
    Sadly, Superman can't sell more than 40k nowadays. No matter the creative teams or status quo.

  3. #798
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Ironically, Superman's the one with the most action in it, while AC is more the slice of life title

  4. #799
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Comixology Bestseller List

    Batman #57
    Justice League #10
    Darth Vader #22
    Thor #6
    Justice League Dark #4
    Nightwing #51
    East of West #39
    Astonishing X-Men #16
    Runaways #14
    Aquaman #41
    Teen Titans #23
    Hellboy Omnibus Vol. 4: Hellboy in Hell
    Green Lanterns #57
    Hellboy Omnibus Vol. 3: The Wild Hunt
    X-Men: Black- Mystique #1
    Venom Annual #1
    Hellboy Omnibus Vol. 2: Strange Places
    Spider-Geddon #1
    Hellboy Omnibus Vol. 1: Seed of Destruction
    Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #311
    Mr. and Mrs. X #4
    Lucifer #1
    Daredevil #609
    Shuri #1
    Black Hammer: Age of Doom #6

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...iter-paradigm/

  5. #800
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Bleeding Cool Bestseller Top Ten For The Week


    Batman #57
    Justice League #10
    Shuri #1
    Justice League Dark #4
    Thor #6
    Venom Annual #1
    Aquaman #41
    X-Men Black: Mystique #1
    Nightwing #51
    Lucifer #1

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...tman-vs-shuri/

  6. #801
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Lois' polarising comeback propelled Action and DC to the top of charts this week!


    Top 25 Overall:

    Action Comics #1004
    Amazing Spider-Man #8
    Return of Wolverine #2
    Detective Comics #991
    Wonder Woman #57
    X-Men Red #9
    Spider-Geddon #2
    The Flash #57
    Justice League Odyssey #2
    Titans #28
    Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #25
    The Terrifics #9
    Rat Queens #12
    Books of Magic #1
    The Mighty Thor Vol. 5: The Death of the Mighty Thor (69% off)
    Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #1
    X-Men: Black- Juggernaut #1
    Infinity Wars: Soldier Supreme #2
    Spider-Girls #1
    Infinity Wars: Arachknight #1
    What If? Thor #1
    Sentry #5
    Batgirl #28
    Batman #57
    Justice League #10

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...n-comics-1004/

  7. #802
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Lois' polarising comeback propelled Action and DC to the top of charts this week!


    Top 25 Overall:

    Action Comics #1004
    Amazing Spider-Man #8
    Return of Wolverine #2
    Detective Comics #991
    Wonder Woman #57
    X-Men Red #9
    Spider-Geddon #2
    The Flash #57
    Justice League Odyssey #2
    Titans #28
    Star Wars: Doctor Aphra #25
    The Terrifics #9
    Rat Queens #12
    Books of Magic #1
    The Mighty Thor Vol. 5: The Death of the Mighty Thor (69% off)
    Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider #1
    X-Men: Black- Juggernaut #1
    Infinity Wars: Soldier Supreme #2
    Spider-Girls #1
    Infinity Wars: Arachknight #1
    What If? Thor #1
    Sentry #5
    Batgirl #28
    Batman #57
    Justice League #10

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...n-comics-1004/
    Still number 1 on ComiXology too. Bendis is keeping people interested it looks like. I hope sales rose, that would be comforting.

  8. #803
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Still number 1 on ComiXology too.
    Yes, that's where the chart came from

  9. #804
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Bleeding Cool Bestsellers Top Ten For The Week. AC#1004 topped by 'Tec.

    Detective Comics #991
    Action Comics #1,004
    Return of Wolverine #2
    Amazing Spider-Man #8
    Wonder Woman #57
    Justice League Odyssey #2
    Spider-Girls #2
    Flash #57
    X-Men Red #9
    Titans #28

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...r-strong-week/

  10. #805
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bleeding Cool Bestsellers Top Ten For The Week. AC#1004 topped by 'Tec.

    Detective Comics #991
    Action Comics #1,004
    Return of Wolverine #2
    Amazing Spider-Man #8
    Wonder Woman #57
    Justice League Odyssey #2
    Spider-Girls #2
    Flash #57
    X-Men Red #9
    Titans #28

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10...r-strong-week/
    I guess the ol’ Gotta Get My Batman feeling still holds true because Tec really sucks right now.

  11. #806
    Astonishing Member stargazer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    I prefer trades. When are they out? And do you guys recommend them?

  12. #807
    Astonishing Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I prefer trades. When are they out? And do you guys recommend them?
    For Bendis? Going to be a while since trades typically collect 6 issues or 1 arc, and Bendis hasn’t hit either landmark yet. Bendis is pretty controversial, I for the record enjoy him quite a lot, but others hate him. You should ask for an option from someone who’s tastes are aligned with yours. Maybe ask in the Bendis on Superman thread?

  13. #808
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I prefer trades. When are they out? And do you guys recommend them?
    Man of Steel should be good to go now by now as a trade, but the other books are going to take a while. Bendis' current arcs ain't due to end until December or January.

  14. #809
    Astonishing Member stargazer01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    thank you guys. please let us know in this thread (or another) when the trades are out.

  15. #810
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Comixology Top 25 For The Week

    Heroes in Crisis #2
    Batman Secret Files #1
    Justice League/Aquaman: Drowned Earth #1
    Extermination #4
    Justice League Dark and Wonder Woman: The Witching Hour #1
    The Wild Storm #18
    Tony Stark: Iron Man #5
    Avengers Halloween Special #1
    X-Men: Black- Emma Frost #1
    Marvel Two-In-One #11
    West Coast Avengers #3
    The Terrifics Annual #1
    Old Man Logan #50
    Daredevil #610
    Black Panther #5
    What If? Magik #1
    Spider-Force #1
    Multiple Man #5
    Wytches: Bad Egg Halloween Special
    Return of Wolverine #2
    Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer #2
    Doom Patrol #12
    Sonic the Hedgehog #10
    Old Man Hawkeye #10
    Vault of Spiders #1

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...oes-in-crisis/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •