Piledriver
    Thunderball
    Moonstone
    Unus The Untouchable
    Vanisher
    Daken
    Klaw
    Blastarr
    Raganork- The Thor Clone. Has he encountered The New Thor or Odinson Yet? There's a story.
    Mystique
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 06-09-2016 at 07:45 AM.

Considering the various face-turns that have happened over the years, it's hard to peg down who is still "clearly" in the bad-guy column.

Regardless of what their latest status-quo is, I'd pick:
    Sandman, Absorbing Man, Titania, Juggernaut, Chance, Ares, Lady Bullseye.

Daken
    Bullseye
    Mystique
    Destiny
    Lady Deathstrike
    Electro
    Sabretooth
    Mr Sinister
    Morgan Le Fay
    Shinobi Shaw

Like others, I view Marvel's version of the Suicide Squad as being another incarnation of the Thunderbolts (certain incarnations of the team are exactly the same premise), so forgive me if this group has shades of the Thunderbolts but know it is sort of intentional.

Taskmaster - Seriously a great character who would be awesome to see on a regular basis. Looking over a few of the other lists, as well as watching episodes of Ultimate Spider-man on Netflix with my nephew I see I am not alone in this thinking.
    Centurius (Noah Black) - Genius smart guy but has enough of his own code while still being a criminal to work. Worked well in Parker's Thunderbolt run.
    Black Cat - Because her as a badass thief has not been fully explored and I think she is wasted in recent Spider-man stories.
    Scarlet Spider (Kaine) - Love him and he would be perfect for the big physical fight role along with Taskmaster but also he plays into being related to my magical character...
    Hummingbird (Aracely) - She honestly is too nice, but I can't stand the idea she isn't out there along with Kaine doing stuff, had initially thought about one of the first two Ghost Riders but Aracely would have much more room for growth although she isn't a criminal besides being an illegal alien brought over from Mexico by human traffickers.
    Asp (Cleo Nefertiti) - Just cause. I think she is a pilot too.
    Whirlwind - Need armor joke character. With elemental power.
    Genesis (Evan Sabahnur) - Wanted someone related to X-Men but not the usual like Juggernaut or Mystique, so throwing him in, since he and Aracely are both young and not fully used to their powers they make for a nice non-romantic pair.
    Namor - I am a fan and wouldn't mind seeing him back, although given to how he was written into something of corner, this maybe the only team willing to take him.
    Masque - Master of disguise as well as helping others take on different forms, he would be useful and not necessarily a fighter which adds to the team.

Boomerang
    Daken
    Typhoid Mary
    Screwball
    Electro
    Whirlwind
    Diamondback
    Stunner
    Skurge
    Victor Mancha
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 06-06-2016 at 04:53 AM.

1. Paladin - Handler
    2. Crossbones
    3. Sin
    4. Shocker
    5. Whirlwind
    6. Klaw
    7. Absorbing Man
    8. Titiania
    9. Calypso
    10. Trapster
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Norman Osborn's Thunderbolts group was very much an homage to the Suicide Squad. Black Widow was Rick Flagg. Paladin was Deadshot. Mister X was Deathstroke; abilities-wise. Ant-Man was more or less Captain Boomerang. Headsman = Slipknot. they were all treated as expendable.

ABIGAIL BRAND (Amanda Waller)

Leader of HAMMER. She’s finagled her way into running this team on behalf of SHIELD. She definitely has ulterior motives.

GABRIEL JONES (Rick Flag)

Throwaway Military character who now gets a chance to be fleshed out as the unlikely leader of this new team book.

PSYLOCKE (Katana)

Hardcore MA hottie w. her own backstory, she’s there to watch Gabriel’s back.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 08-26-2019 at 05:19 AM.

WHITE RABBIT (Harley Quinn)

Cute quirky psycho who brings the funny to the team.

CLEA (Enchantress)

The way too powerful to be here magic user. Her connection to the Dark Dimension means she might fall under Dormammu’s sway and turn on the team.

CROSSBONES (Deadshot)

Cool looking shoot ‘em type up who’ll get a chance to shine now that he isn’t getting beaten by his arch enemy.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 08-26-2019 at 06:00 AM.

KANGAROO (Captain Boomerang)

Stereotypically designed Australian bad guy sure to become a fan favorite w. his snark and cowardly backstabbing persona.

SALAMANDER (El Diablo)

Hispanic, mystically powered fire wielding gang banger.

DEATH ADDER (Killer Croc)

The requisite reptilian killing machine. Plus, he’s not The Lizard, which was the more obvious choice.

CENTURIOUS (Slipknot)

Obscure Native American character just there to be killed off quickly.

PURPLE MAN (Joker)

Sick manipulative bastard who’s gotten into White Rabbit’s head. She calls him her little purple Easter egg, he calls her his honey bunny. He’s looking to get her away from the team.

Amazing Member

Nick Fury (leader)
    Winter Soldier (field leader)
    Taskmaster
    X-23
    Mystique
    Bullseye
    Elektra
    Sabretooth
    Fantomex
    Black Widow

Never saw this thread before. An idea came to me instantly! My team would be an international effort. World leaders unlock their deepest, darkest dungeons in order to put together an expendable team...a suicide squad, to partake in missions that super heroes would never dream of doing, but also gives the world leaders deniability if the missions ever came to light.

Warpath (America) - leader and the one member who was given a choice to do this assignment. He will keep the team in check.
    Merrano the U-Man (Japan) - bastard son of the original Merrano, he poses as his father in an effort to make some reparation for his father's evils.
    Baron Blood (United Kingdom) - unnamed member of the royal family, who adorns himself in the Union Jack uniform.
    Man-Ape (Wakanda) - serving a penance in order to prove his newfound loyalty to King T'Challa.
    Pyro (Australia) - his secret responsibility on each mission is to be ready to take down Merrano and Baron Blood.
    Batroc the Leaper (France) - the annoying member of the group, but also has the most underground contacts.

Since Thunderbolts (at least initially) served a different purpose (a grand scheme/con job vs. conscripting criminals into dangerous missions), I'm going to do try and recreate 10 classic SS characters with Marvel folks, in spirit if not ability.

1. Rick Flag - US Agent
    2. Deadshot - Bullseye
    3. Bronze Tiger - Bengal
    4. Captain Boomerang - Lionfang
    5. Harley Quinn - Typhoid Mary
    6. King Shark - Tiger Shark
    7. Nightshade - Sepulchre
    8. Enchantress - Topaz
    9. Count Vertigo - Deathbird
    10. Plastique - Nitro