Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by rpi View Post
    Following the story, Pa Kent is the reason why this is such a bad Superman. Ma and Pa Kent raised Clark to be a loving, caring individual who focused on helping people and raising up the world he lived in. Snyder Pa Kent was a selfish coward who thought it would be better to let kids die and to commit suicide than to let his son face any real challenges. He was an ugly person and he turned this Superman into an ugly person.
    This is what I think as well. You know you've messed up when Robot Chicken does Pa Kent better than your Superman feature film.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Imagine if Uncle Ben Told Peter with great power, comes great oh who gives a Fu**, you dont owe ppl shit cause they suck and they smell bad.
    I'm willing to pay good money for this very special issue of What if...?
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post

I'm willing to pay good money for this very special issue of What if...?
    Lol me too but If I saw it in a Spiderman movie id be done with Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Ma and Pa Kent have been my biggest complaint since day 1. This Superman makes complete sense given his parents, Jor El was the only source of hope lol. Pa kent has already been mentioned, but what about martha kent. She was like save them, dont save then dont matter you dont owe them shit. Imagine if Uncle Ben Told Peter with great power, comes great oh who gives a Fu**, you dont owe ppl shit cause they suck and they smell bad.
    LMAO!!! Yea his parents are the worst ever.

Uncle Ben to Spider-Man: "With Great Power comes Great Responsability"

Pa Kent to Superman: "umm don't save people, don't save me either so that you KEEP YOUR SECRET IDENTITY AT ALL COST!

A secret identify that you should keep a secret so that we're safe. Ah crap!"