Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Chad, the guy who manages the Kinkos Tom Welling is working at these days, is a big Smallville fan. So I'm sure he'd give him time off if he wanted to do it.
    The Five Earths Project
    http://www.5earths.info/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaidswrath View Post
    I enjoy Routh as an actor and thought he could have been a really good Superman. I blame Brian Stinker(Singer) for the terrible script that wasted great actors and forced them to portray their characters in a similar fashion to the way they were played in the Donner/Reeves movies. As much as everyone, myself included, loves Superman 1 and 2 they were very cheesy and Lex was terrible. Just terrible.
    yes i agree Singer is at fault because he tried to make Routh the next Christopher Reeve. in order to find the right superman for this show they need to find an actor who has been film not just only TV shows.
    Last edited by AndrewBatman82; 06-06-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hes producing and starring in his own show on CBS.
    When I heard he was producing, I assumed he was holed up somewhere desperately writing pitch after pitch for another "Cheaper by the Dozen" movie.
    The Five Earths Project
    http://www.5earths.info/

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    yes i agree Singer is at fault because he tried to make Routh the next Christopher Reeve. in order to find the right superman for this show they need to find an actor who has been film not just only TV shows.
    Maybe they can go with fan favorite casting choice Jon Hamm?
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

BANNED

i like the way you think and Jon Hamm would be perfect. Sadly, Mad Men was a show that i couldn't get into i watch ten episodes of the first season and that was it.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I agree. This "you can use this character but not that character" rule needs to be done away with. Supposedly they did but apparently not in time to save the Arrow version of the SS.
    Well, to be fair, they didn't off Deathstroke on the show. Deathstroke could presumably return in a future season of Arrow now. I'd say this development is a net positive because I imagine now all the Hal Jordan Easter eggs can finally come to fruition. Of course, there's some desire to see Alan Scott, so you never know.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Venom View Post
    Well, to be fair, they didn't off Deathstroke on the show. Deathstroke could presumably return in a future season of Arrow now. I'd say this development is a net positive because I imagine now all the Hal Jordan Easter eggs can finally come to fruition. Of course, there's some desire to see Alan Scott, so you never know.
    Apparently, Manu Bennett does not want to return because of all that Olicity bullshit going on. I cannot blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Starsky_Hutch76 View Post
    When I heard he was producing, I assumed he was holed up somewhere desperately writing pitch after pitch for another "Cheaper by the Dozen" movie.
    No he has his own company that producing a show with Warner bros for CBS. Hes also been in a few movies and got a few more coming.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post
    Apparently, Manu Bennett does not want to return because of all that Olicity bullshit going on. I cannot blame him.
    He was also not happy with the directiont they took Slade at all. He bitched about it publicly

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post
    I can't blame him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Venom View Post
    I can't blame him either.
    Screw Bennett - they should just bring Deathstroke back without having him ever taking off his mask. That'd be fine with me.

I don't think they're going to throw much money into casting a big name like Hamm because A) It's tv and B) Supergirl could be cancelled due to low ratings at any time.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by kmeyers View Post
    I don't think they're going to throw much money into casting a big name like Hamm because A) It's tv and B) Supergirl could be cancelled due to low ratings at any time.
    On the CW? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by eckesg1 View Post
    On the CW? LOL
    That may be true but then that's just another reason that they won't be able to afford to cast any big name actors.

Ultimate Member

Matt Bomer please. He's a fan, and he's voiced Superman before, and he's a good actor.

http://www.emmys.com/sites/default/f...?itok=4sY4Y3km
    Last edited by Punisher007; 06-06-2016 at 09:46 PM.