Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Jurgens Delivers "Action" with the Pre-New 52 Superman, Lex Luthor, Doomsday & More

Dan Jurgens explains why Superman's upcoming confrontation with Doomsday has to go differently than it did in 1992's clash.

Full article here.

my only favorite part is this, if Lex really say this:

Lex: This imposter seems older, more confident

Although superdad is not going to tell the truth..

MY WORST NIGTHNARE:

Superdad: hi perry, I return to the planet, I was single yesterday but today I am married and have a son of 10 years..

If DC is not more stupid This clark kent stay here.. and he recover as minimum his life as kent and his friends, Lana, Jimmy..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-06-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    my only favorite part:

Lex: This imposter seems older, more confident

You are the best luthor. although he is not going to tell the truth..

Superdad: hi perry, I am married and have a son 10 years..

If DC is not more stupid.. This clark kent stay here..
    You read the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    You read the issue?
    MY POST WAS INCOMPLETE..

by your words... Is better not read this.......
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-06-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    You read the issue?
    It's in the preview.

So did they just spoil something? Oz is in this issue or am I reading this wrong? Otherwise, cool interview.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    So did they just spoil something? Oz is in this issue or am I reading this wrong? Otherwise, cool interview.
    I was assuming it was in the preview, don't know how that guy would know what's in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I was assuming it was in the preview, don't know how that guy would know what's in the book.
    The preview is out and nothing like that is there. Neither is Luthor's observations on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    The preview is out and nothing like that is there. Neither is Luthor's observations on Superman
    Yeah, that's weird.

This Superman is a bit more measured. He's more inclined to know what does and what doesn't work. He's more self-assured. As I've explained it to others, he doesn't wait for anyone to suggest an idea or take orders. He's experienced. He knows what to do. He doesn't ask to lead or ask for authority, but he naturally exudes it, which compels others to follow.
    This really had me smiling. It's like seeing an old friend I missed a lot comming back home. The Post COIE/Pre-Flashpoint Superman, in my opinion, got better than all the other incarnations that being super was not only about powers. And he proved that he was truly super by, oddly enough, being extaordinarily HUMAN.
    I am a bit curious/fearful to see how they will insert Clark/Lois back into their normal roles. His day to day interactions (normal interactions) was a big part of what, IMHO, made the character work so well.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    This really had me smiling. It's like seeing an old friend I missed a lot comming back home. The Post COIE/Pre-Flashpoint Superman, in my opinion, got better than all the other incarnations that being super was not only about powers. And he proved that he was truly super by, oddly enough, being extaordinarily HUMAN.
    I am a bit curious/fearful to see how they will insert Clark/Lois back into their normal roles. His day to day interactions (normal interactions) was a big part of what, IMHO, made the character work so well.

Peace
    Most likely won't be the same as it was before. They'll new lives with different people to interact with.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

"...with only 43 issues to 1000, Jurgens need only stay on the title for two years to reach the milestone."

Don't you threaten me.

(However toothlessly; how many decades has it been since someone had a 40+ issue run on a Superman title?)
    Buh-bye

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    (However toothlessly; how many decades has it been since someone had a 40+ issue run on a Superman title?)
    Joe Kelly did more than 50 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    "...with only 43 issues to 1000, Jurgens need only stay on the title for two years to reach the milestone."

Don't you threaten me.

I am all for Jurgens staying on this title for as long as he wants. Hopefully it will be for many many years.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaidswrath View Post
    I am all for Jurgens staying on this title for as long as he wants. Hopefully it will be for many many years.
    Yeah, consistency will do well. One of the problems Superman had before was the changing teams. Actually that was a general nu52 problem. Hopefully they realize this and keep the people.