Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I mean like; are they as fast as Batfleck? And can they take what he can dish out with his own attacks and gadgets?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    I mean like; are they as fast as Batfleck? And can they take what he can dish out with his own attacks and gadgets?
    Affleck only had armor to last a little fighting Superman and was using Kryponite as a weakness for Superman. If you watched the movie the armor was very slow. In this instance I think the Turtles in the new movie with Splinter beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Affleck only had armor to last a little fighting Superman and was using Kryponite as a weakness for Superman. If you watched the movie the armor was very slow. In this instance I think the Turtles in the new movie with Splinter beat him.
    Even when not using the armour he wore against Supes; he still has his default armour and gadgets. Which is what I am asking about. Can the turtles deal with his gadgets and speed and strength?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

BANNED

Even when not using the armour he wore against Supes; he still has his default armour and gadgets. Which is what I am asking about. Can the turtles deal with his gadgets and speed and strength?
    Turtles are faster and stronger than Affleck.

Turtles are faster and stronger than Affleck.
    You've been here long enough to know how we do things here. Someone mentioned a specific strength feat to prove they were stronger than Batfleck. If you think they are faster; then prove it by mentioning a feat.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

I posted videos. So
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I posted videos. So
    Sorry; no offence or anything; but I would prefer specific timestamps to the speed feats in question rather than hunt for him in the bunch of videos you posted. Ninja Turtles have always been a huge bore to me so I'd rather not waste an hour watching scenes from a terrible movie featuring characters that annoy the hell out of me.
    Last edited by Cody; 06-10-2016 at 09:34 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i will also say that the true shredder is a nightmare that forced the turtles to really step up their game.

so yeah, if this is tribunal turtles, bats would get blizted to shit.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and for no other reason, here is agent bishop, the biggest badass the 03 series ever had.

Yeah, the lost episodes were cool. A good martial artisit fight tor tribunal turtles is hard. People like iron fist are too fast, but someone like Midnight's is not well rounded enough. Hmm...Gamora? No, wait, Wolverine if he feeling THE BEST HE'S EVER FELT Nah. Can't think of anyone.

Sorry; no offence or anything; but I would prefer specific timestamps to the speed feats in question rather than hunt for him in the bunch of videos you posted. Ninja Turtles have always been a huge bore to me so I'd rather not waste an hour watching scenes from a terrible movie featuring characters that annoy the hell out of me.
    They pretty easily block tranq shots, and aim dodge bullets

BANNED

How is the movie terrlble if you haven't watched it? If they bore you so much why are you in a Turtles thread? They most not have bored you enough.

Mighty Member

How is the movie terrlble if you haven't watched it? If they bore you so much why are you in a Turtles thread? They most not have bored you enough.
    well, lemons are sour whether you eat them or not. it's in their nature. ;-)

I am in it for Batman and to understand the characters feats in case they are brought up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    They pretty easily block tranq shots, and aim dodge bullets
    Thank you. So they are about just as fast, can take hits from guys just as strong as them and they can toss around shipping containers. So yeah; they would win.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral