Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Leaked "Injustice 2" Poster Shows Clashing DC Icons

An alleged promo poster for the unannounced game lends further weight to the rumors of a sequel to "Injustice: Gods Among Us."

Full article here.

Sign me up. I still play the mobile game almost every day.
    Pull List: Everything DC. Plus the all of the X-Men books, Deadpool, Invincible, The Walking Dead, and various other titles I can't think of at the moment.

I'd be surprised if they even bother with a PC version this time.

I wonder who they are going to add into this game?

Personally I'd like to see some characters we didn't get to see last time, such as Blue Beetle or even Supergirl. Although I know we are probably gonna get at least one or two game original characters to take over for some of the characters who died in the last one.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I recall Ed Boon asking if people would ever want to see Captain Cold in an Injustice Game. Maybe the storyline is going to focus around Batman and the Flash (civil war style), meaning that we may see a lot of characters from their pockets of the universe.

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I have been dying for a sequel to Injustice for years now. I loved the dark and twisted version of Superman: The man who lost everything.
    The comics were a great addition/expansion of the universe, but it eventually got old so I hope this game will focus on something new.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Neat Promo, but as the only consle I own is a Wii-U guess I won't get to play it.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Someone online suggested an interesting idea which was a twist on the Flashpoint storyline in the Injustice Universe... what if the reformed Regime Flash elects to try and change history by going back to stop Joker's nuclear bomb and Lois death which set stuff off, and Insurgency Batman disapproves, but Regime Flash does it anyway... only to create an even worse outcome where the Prime Universe have to be called in again, plus the Regime Superman escapes during the event and causes problems. So you have three realities involved this time - the Prime Universe, the original Regime Universe and the altered one.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Personally I'd like to see some characters we didn't get to see last time, such as Blue Beetle or even Supergirl. Although I know we are probably gonna get at least one or two game original characters to take over for some of the characters who died in the last one.

Most likely characters that will be appearing in upcoming DC films and are prominent in the current TV shows such as Black Canary, Supergirl, Vixen, a couple of characters from Suicide Squad(preferably Killer Croc and Captain Boomerang) and probably Black Manta and whoever the villain is in the Wonder Woman film(if it's not already Ares).

BANNED

Well, at least the Batman cowl doesn't look as ugly as last time...

Quote Originally Posted by KCJ506 View Post
    Most likely characters that will be appearing in upcoming DC films and are prominent in the current TV shows such as Black Canary, Supergirl, Vixen, a couple of characters from Suicide Squad(preferably Killer Croc and Captain Boomerang) and probably Black Manta and whoever the villain is in the Wonder Woman film(if it's not already Ares).
    That depends what world this game is set on, if we're sticking with the regime world from the first game and the prequel comics then we are going to have a lot characters who are either dead, arrested, or just gone being replaced by characters not around the first time, replacement/legacy heroes, and original game characters. If we're talking about a new world entirely then who knows who will be in this game.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

It's most likely going to be set in the same universe(s) as the first game, but I don't think that NetherRealm is going to feel particularily restriced in their character choices by what has been happening in the tie-in comic.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

I read somewhere Supergirl, Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd will be a few of the new additions, but it appears that the cast is going to be larger than in the previous iteration. It'd be nice if it was at least doubled.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Well, at least the Batman cowl doesn't look as ugly as last time...
    Well, so much for that thought...