Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

MJ is always the top choice.
    Runner-up is Anna Maria, an unconventional choice but I've wanted her and Pete to give it a go ever since Superior Spidey ended.
    Least favourite is Gwen. Never understood the appeal.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Mary Jane, duh.

If not than a fling with Rachel Grey-Summers and/or Psylocke to stall until Mary Jane is back.

I'm not picky here.
    This post, I like it!

Another!

But in all seriousness, the pre-OMD 2000s-era Black Cat who had matured enough as a person and a character to genuinely love and respect Peter Parker as himself and as Spider-Man, and to care for Mary Jane as well, would have been great to have resume a romance with the web-slinger. That's my personal choice if we're sticking largely to the Spider-Man corner of the MU, but branching out, I like Spidey/Rachel and Spidey/Psylocke, too. I also like Spidey/Kitty Pryde, as well as Spidey/Rogue, Spidey/Illyana, Spidey/Emma Frost (Marvel Adventures inspired me there), Spidey/Jubilee, Spidey/X-23, and even Spidey/Storm. Well, s***, perhaps I just think Spidey has more chemistry with the X-Women than he does with the Avenging women, though I'll cop to enjoying Spidey/Carol Danvers and Spidey/She-Hulk (Jen Walters).

That list aside, nobody's topping Mary Jane for me.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

All-New Member

Gwen is always first place. She just IS Pete's true love, even in death. Second would be Felicia, as she was the only woman after Gwen that really made him feel like he could love someone as much as Gwen.
    I love MJ, but she was always written as being second-prize to Gwen. Even when she was married to Peter, his mind and heart were always being drawn back to Gwen in various stories. In reality, Pete and MJ did not really have a healthy marriage, in my eyes.
    Last edited by Myopic Man; 06-14-2016 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Seems that the general consensus on this thread is that Mary Jane is the popular choice.
    This makes me very happy.
    The posters on the Spider-Man forum are good people with great taste. :3
    . My Little Pony . ASM: Renew your Vows . Ms Marvel . Generation X . Doom Patrol . Super Man . The Flash . Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps . Trinity . Teen Titans . Super Sons . Mister Miracle . Saga . Paper Girls .

1)MJ

2)MJ and Felicia.

I don't believe that Peter and Felicia could make it as a couple because their personalities are quite similar. They're both slightly flaky and prone to unrealistic thinking; Felicia more so than Peter. They are both highly passionate people who tend to make their decisions emotionally rather than intellectually and often pay a price for doing so.

However, The same character traits which make MJ such an ideal partner for Peter would also make her an ideal partner for Felicia. MJ is smart, tough, realistic and emotionally grounded. So I could easily see MJ, Peter and Felicia in a polygamous relationship which would benefit all three.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Spider View Post
    1)MJ

2)MJ and Felicia.

I don't believe that Peter and Felicia could make it as a couple because their personalities are quite similar. They're both slightly flaky and prone to unrealistic thinking; Felicia more so than Peter. They are both highly passionate people who tend to make their decisions emotionally rather than intellectually and often pay a price for doing so.

However, The same character traits which make MJ such an ideal partner for Peter would also make her an ideal partner for Felicia. MJ is smart, tough, realistic and emotionally grounded. So I could easily see MJ, Peter and Felicia in a polygamous relationship which would benefit all three.
    This was the "another" I spoke of before. I like this one, too. Do you, by chance, read seriousfic on FanFiction.Net or Archive of Our Own? I ask because s/he has an ongoing MJ/Peter/Felicia polyamorous fic that's so far divided into two parts --- The Gwen Stacy Syndrome being Part 1 and Spider + Cat + Redhead being Part 2 --- and it's a great read even without the lemony parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    This was the "another" I spoke of before. I like this one, too. Do you, by chance, read seriousfic on FanFiction.Net or Archive of Our Own? I ask because s/he has an ongoing MJ/Peter/Felicia polyamorous fic that's so far divided into two parts --- The Gwen Stacy Syndrome being Part 1 and Spider + Cat + Redhead being Part 2 --- and it's a great read even without the lemony parts.
    I haven't had the pleasure yet, But it sounds like something I would enjoy. Thanks for the lead.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    This post, I like it!

Another!

But in all seriousness, the pre-OMD 2000s-era Black Cat who had matured enough as a person and a character to genuinely love and respect Peter Parker as himself and as Spider-Man, and to care for Mary Jane as well, would have been great to have resume a romance with the web-slinger. That's my personal choice if we're sticking largely to the Spider-Man corner of the MU, but branching out, I like Spidey/Rachel and Spidey/Psylocke, too. I also like Spidey/Kitty Pryde, as well as Spidey/Rogue, Spidey/Illyana, Spidey/Emma Frost (Marvel Adventures inspired me there), Spidey/Jubilee, Spidey/X-23, and even Spidey/Storm. Well, s***, perhaps I just think Spidey has more chemistry with the X-Women than he does with the Avenging women, though I'll cop to enjoying Spidey/Carol Danvers and Spidey/She-Hulk (Jen Walters).

That list aside, nobody's topping Mary Jane for me.
    Glad to see others wouldn't mind seeing Rachel and Peter at least have a fling. There's some chemistry there with Spider-Man's trolling of super serious Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Spider View Post
    I haven't had the pleasure yet, But it sounds like something I would enjoy. Thanks for the lead.
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Glad to see others wouldn't mind seeing Rachel and Peter at least have a fling. There's some chemistry there with Spider-Man's trolling of super serious Rachel.
    Definitely, and the same for Spidey/Storm, especially since Spider-Man and the X-Men did end with Storm appreciating Spider-Man for being surprisingly similar to Wolverine in his unconventional and unorthodox, but nonetheless effective, tactics and methods. Hell, there was even a moment where Spidey flirted with Storm a little, something to the effect of saying that the last time he was so close to a woman while dangling upside-down from a web, he got kissed.

BANNED

#1: MJ
    #2: Felicia

Mighty Member

With no context....

1: Gwen
    2: Mary Jane

But that's kinda in a vacuum. In the mainline marvel comics series it has to be Mary Jane, because Gwen is dead (At least for a minute or two more) and none of his other love interests have come close. But like in the 90s animated series I always liked Felicia more.

Mary Jane was #01. She was his wife and who knows him best, even if I am not very fond of the character.

Gwen is the #02. Probably my fav and who develop Spidey in the relashionship issue.

The worst has to be Carlie Cooper and not because the OMD but she was unhealthy from him. Amazing Spider-Man #646 was a thing. They never owrk up and all their relashionship was force in my eyes.

Mighty Member

1. Mary Jane

I cannot think of a 2nd

For crying out, she's Peter's wife
    I don't care what One More Day did.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

For use in the stories?

1. Mary Jane Watson (really fond of the Ultimate comics and Raimi movie renditions)

2. Liz Allen (Spider-Man: Homecoming version only)

3. "Chat" Sanduval or however you spell that (Marvel Adventures)

1. Mary Jane there's no question in my mind.

2. Black Cat if for nothing else then to get out of this ridiculous villain phase.

3. Carol Danvers because it is probably the one new tease of something that hadn't been tried before.